SexLab Light SE: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Sexualise your Skyrim Special Edition) - OLD

I am currently facing two issues:
- Where can I get version 4.0.2. of Sexlab Solutions, the one supposedly compatible with Sexlab SE Light? Following the link in the OP will lead to version 5.0.7.

- Which of the files of the Necrophilia mod do I need to extract, there are four of them, and the last one (sexlab_necro_0_05a.7z) is suspiciously small.

Im having problems with loading into the game. Everytime I enter my save file all the characters are replaced with Red boxes with white exclamation marks inside them. The messages regarding the animation loading do appear though ,:("Automatically Installing SexLab Light SE ... " etc) . How do I fix this ?

Hi.Ā  Very new here.Ā  I followed the instructions, however I'm stuck installing Sexlab Light SE.Ā  I downloaded, extracted to my desktop, went to add file in NMM, I chose the only useable file (SexLab.esm), but I keep getting "sexlab can't be added" in my download manager.Ā  I installed fnis and xpmsse seemingly fine.Ā  Any advice?

hi,

when I run FNIS and want to update the behavior I get this message:

Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animationsĀ  1043 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):Ā  s Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1 Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1.hkx

Ā 

does anybody know why that happens?

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all bad boys.

Ā 

I read the whole discussion and now I only have so many doubts :')

Ā 

I started using Sexlab Light SE following this useful guide and I managed to get good results.

Ā 

Ā 

But now I would like to improve the sex scenes if possible using Sexlab 1.63. From what I understand, you can overwrite Sexlab Light SE. This would allow me to use mod like Dripping When Aroused and generally improve the use of commands and management of mods through SkyUI.

Ā 

My goal is to have beautiful sex scenesĀ with animations that have male sperm and female squirtwith my partner (Spouses Enchanted mod) and the other NPCs.

Ā 

Do any of you have the patience to help me in this or is it better for me to let go of the 1.63 let the final version come out?

Ā 

Thanks in advance

I do not know how I did it but today the miracle happened!

Ā 

Reading that Sexlab Light did not need SKSE for work, I restarted testing the mods on a clean save by deleting SkyUI and SKSE data files. I launched Skyrim Special Edition from NMM.

Ā 

Then I got re-installed Framework 1.63, which overwrote the data to Sexlab 1.01 and I reactivated the SKSE data files (which I had saved as a mod in NMM) that overwrote the data to Sexlab Light 1.01.

Ā 

Now Sexlab works by launching the game from SKSE, all good I think and thanks to the Framework 1.63 and SkyUI I can manage all the best mods directly from the menu.

Ā 

Now even "Dripping When Aroused" works (dripping) and I also got a belly bouncing that I did not have before! (UNP body with Leyenda texture).

Ā 

I'm not sure how I managed it but now it seems to work.

Ā 

I will carefully keep this setup and the save file! As soon as I can, I try to install Aroused Redux which so far does not seem to work (Skyrim does not even start launching the game from SKSE).

Ā 

I do not think I can redo what I did, so if any of you can translate my attempt in theory useful to all I would be grateful!

• 3 weeks later...

I am most likely an idiot and am doing something very wrong which is very simple but I followed all the steps and the mod is working fine but I have no idea how to start the animations. I added the clothing thing to my favorites and set it to number '1' on my keyboard and when I press '1' nothing happens. I have tried looking at someone while pressing '1' but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?Ā 

you need to go to your spell and use the two magic the mod gave you. they're normal spell (one on target, friendly or foes doesn't matter, and one is a self target) with cost 0. Just use the target one on the npc you want to see mating, or you want to mate with and use the other self target spell on yourself to be registered as the sex partner.

installed and working fine with abduction and AA however the controller doesn't seem to work - I equip it and when a scene start in unequips and the commands are not available? Also I only seem to get one animation for each category - I saw something like 400 install but keep seeing the same ones. Any ideas? thx

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem... Using NMM... loaded up SE (SKSE as well)Ā  + Mods, and I can't even get it to start when I click the SKSE launcher in NMM.

I am thinking I am part of the crowd that just needs to wait until everything is more stable....

Ā 

Back to Oldrim..................

On ā€Ž2018ā€Ž-ā€Ž01ā€Ž-ā€Ž25 at 5:12 PM, bossi said:

hi,

when I run FNIS and want to update the behavior I get this message:

Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animationsĀ  1043 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):Ā  s Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1 Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1.hkx

Ā 

does anybody know why that happens?

Ā 

I had the same issue and I installed FNIS7.3.1 XXL and now it works almost perfectly.

Sorry I didnt see that I am quite a bit late.