[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is on my end, but the Sauna animations don't progress after duration or by pressing Q to switch to the next sequence. Have to manually choose from playlist each time. (This goes happens with each Sauna animation).

If there's anything I can do on my end let me know. :)

1 hour ago, Sugimi said:

Don't know if this is on my end, but the Sauna animations don't progress after duration or by pressing Q to switch to the next sequence. Have to manually choose from playlist each time. (This goes happens with each Sauna animation).

If there's anything I can do on my end let me know. :)

Do you are talking about CLIMAX when you said END all right? ?
Are you trying to use WW public releases or patron release?  Here i have a patron release and i'm not facing this issue anymore. 

3 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Do you are talking about CLIMAX when you said END all right? ?
Are you trying to use WW public releases or patron release?  Here i have a patron release and i'm not facing this issue anymore. 

I'm using the non-patron version. And it's all the Sauna Animations. Unless the all sauna animations are considered climax, but I don't think so? Maybe i'll just have to wait till WW releases update for public. :)

On 9/27/2022 at 8:57 PM, Sugimi said:

I'm using the non-patron version. And it's all the Sauna Animations. Unless the all sauna animations are considered climax, but I don't think so? Maybe i'll just have to wait till WW releases update for public. :)

Yes, maybe you must to wait the public release for these issues. It's very strange, but in the past i remember the same conflict happend with me too. 

Hi Guys, i need to say thank you for all of you following me inside patreon. Recently i saw some jerk twitters that, i really don't know where they came from.
I posted an advise inside my patron about and i really want to notify all of you whats going on, if you are interested to know about, visit me through this post:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/advise-please-72693430

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, Polina2332561656 said:

Как установить формат RAR ;(

Про прогу WinRar разве не слыхали? Ну первый же поиск в сети рассказал бы так-то.

@Motherlodesims better use zip archive type even if you use winrar, the archive format is adjustable there, just in case.

On 10/21/2022 at 9:12 AM, justhere2947 said:

hi i cant open the rar files even with the winrar program

Hi, just a right click on the archives, there will be another option called "extract here", please, pay atention where you are extracting, always extract inside mods folder inside electronic arts documents, so there you'll find this folder. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 3:13 AM, vxnix said:

Downloading this mod for the first time and it says its been updated 8hrs ago but when i do all the normal process it says it can´t open the zip because there´s some error with it 

Did you try to download Winrar to extract it inside your mods folder? 

https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=9

It's for free, hope it helps you. ?

Edited by Motherlodesims
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2022 at 12:58 PM, fatbeer said:

helllo ... i have a mod manager i cant find it ther and also   when  i  startup the sims 4 i see all my recourses and scripts ect.. but not these ones not.. some tips ?

Did you try to decompress the zip or rar file inside your mods folder? Try to use Winrar to make it works properly, the true files are inside these folders. Choose one of them 7zip or Winrar and voilá, that's it! ?

• 1 month later...

Hi. I seem to be having issues getting the animations. I download the file but once I start the game none of the animations come up and it doesn't show in the prompt on the menu at the beginning of the game. Am I missing something? Or need to do anything so it'll work?

6 hours ago, BigBadPup said:

Hi. I seem to be having issues getting the animations. I download the file but once I start the game none of the animations come up and it doesn't show in the prompt on the menu at the beginning of the game. Am I missing something? Or need to do anything so it'll work?

you should see whicked whims popup and tell you number of animation you have if not you need download it and install it

6 hours ago, BigBadPup said:

Have you unzipped the pack? Zipped files won't be detected by the game. And are mods and scripts enabled? Last thing, make sure that the animation .package file is not nested in more than one folder.

10 minutes ago, BigBadPup said:

Scripts are enabled & I only keep the mods in just a simple mod folder. However, when I go to download it, I don’t see anything that needs to be zipped or a zip file. I just download the files but nothing else comes afterwards.

No, UNzip, not 'to be zipped'. The file extension for both files in the download link is .rar so you need 7zip or WinRar to decompress the files.