About Fallout 4 Updates from Bethesda.

I've upgraded my F4SE after the last update and put in a new version of Mod Manager but it looks like Looksmenu is now a little broken and there's no sign of an update yet. 

I also get a message that LLFP is not working properly. Not sure what it is exactly but something to do with FP Attributes at a guess. 

LLFP is included with AAF It gets updated fairly quickly as will all the other mods that depend on F4SE. I would suggest that you wait until they are all updated before trying to play further or you will likely damage your save game. This is the reason most of us prevent the update until all the mods have had a chance to catch up to F4SE

• 2 months later...

I have spoken with a few people regarding my problems of after doing AAF scenes, the next save(s) seem to corrupt, when trying to load them you get a CTD at the end of the load screen which I have tried to solve numerous ways. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything, fallowed Dagos and Kythana's guides for installing, load order and advanced installments. I have received advice and guidance by these fine too and a fair few more, which as a new member of the LL and AAF community was greatly surprising and surprising. I have clean slated installed and spent easily over 40 hours of the last week, around work trying to find a solution. Which thus far has been fruitless. I won't even pretend I have a clue what's going on because I don't and I am fairly new to modding, outside of clicking and installing. 

So I like to ask, since a few people I spoke to theories from personal experience either the CC update or latest version of F4SE accompanying CC update are causing the crashes, is there any course of action outside of just not using the mods? The hard work in these mods and the fun they bring to the game brightened up FO4 for me and would rather not lose them. i'll take any advice, help, guidance or knowledge from the more senior modders. I am curious to the likeliness of some form of a patch, of course not from Beth as they're a joke. I suppose not due to there not being a clear source yet but I digress.

4 hours ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

Game doesn't even boot to menu, gettin an hard freeze each time it says press a button to continue, the solution i found was to teleport to qasmoke and load save from here but it's really inconvenient? Any solution for that? 

Also looksmenu got broken, i think even the preset stuff doesnt work anymore

make sure you have the latest version of F4SE and looks menu iirc there were a couple separate updates after the latest beth break fest

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up on this topic vin. I'm just curious. What's the latest version of the F4SE, & version of the Fallout 4 Update that I need to work? I'm pretty sure steam will try to update it after game installs today, 8 hours from now. I would like to try to stop it after game installs if I need to in 8 hours. I'm installing Fallout 4 for the 1st time, & will follow the Four-Play Beginner Installation Guide. Thanks for that too, Awesome job. But I am wondering, it's been several months since a post was made about versions. Thanks for the help.

Update:

Steam finally installed game, but have not got any updates yet. I start to do the Four-Play Beginner Installation Guide, & launch game to get the ini's required, & game crashes before getting to load screen. Put all settings to low, windowed, borderless, & match resolution with computer. Here's the message I get:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Fallout4.exe
  Application Version:    1.10.120.0
  Application Timestamp:    5bf333d6
  Fault Module Name:    Fallout4.exe
  Fault Module Version:    1.10.120.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    5bf333d6
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0000000001d1783c
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    29da
  Additional Information 2:    29da8cf9d0d59de4a0f10a3e004d2153
  Additional Information 3:    d39a
  Additional Information 4:    d39aabb73868aeda780b1ec0e1378695

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Here's my PC Info:

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description     Not Available
OS Manufacturer    Microsoft Corporation
System Name    
System Manufacturer    TOSHIBA
System Model    Satellite L775
System Type    x64-based PC
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date    American Megatrends Inc. 2.30, 7/18/2012
SMBIOS Version    2.6
Windows Directory    C:\Windows
System Directory    C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device    \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale    United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer    Version = "6.1.7601.23403"
User Name    
Time Zone    Central Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory    3.91 GB
Available Physical Memory    1.77 GB
Total Virtual Memory    7.83 GB
Available Virtual Memory    4.93 GB
Page File Space    3.91 GB
Page File    C:\pagefile.sys

Any ideas what's up? Should I update the game? Will the mods work If I get it running after updating? Thanks for any help anyone has.

My favorite game. I have this game for the Xbox One, & the PS4. But have always wanted the PC version. I bought PC version when game first came out. But had this crash, & never messed with it ever since.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, BeardedBear said:

I've been very much on and off FO4 for a good while now, and just updated the game. 
Getting F4SE error, saying it's the wrong version for the game. Anyone got any Idea of how long it usually takes for the new F4SE Version to get out?

Update your F4SE...?

6.20 was the first for .163, 6.21 (current) was released a month or so ago, there haven't been game updates since .163...

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Update your F4SE...?

6.20 was the first for .163, 6.21 (current) was released a month or so ago, there haven't been game updates since .163...

really? i tried downloading the 6.21 and it says i'm using an outdated version

Edit:
alright.. I figured it out. I did it wrong. thanks for the reply tho!