Notkastar Posted August 27, 2017 Posted August 27, 2017 I keep getting this every time I look for a particular mod associated with Hall of Torque Is it soully a link issue or something else like the person behind the site or mods jumping ship and taking the mods with them? If it's the ladder does anyone know another place outside of https://www.vectorplexus.com that has a larger selection of Sam centered mods or another place/site I can get the files from if anyone saved them?
Rock&Rule Posted August 27, 2017 Posted August 27, 2017 LadyM announced it was closing not too long back. I believe the site will remain and a new forum will emerge but it will no longer be a mod hosting site. It's sad as the site has been around almost since ES modding began and one of the only places to see Slof's work. Best bet if you can't find the mod ask in one of the mod search threads.
Notkastar Posted August 27, 2017 Author Posted August 27, 2017 LadyM announced it was closing not too long back. I believe the site will remain and a new forum will emerge but it will no longer be a mod hosting site. It's sad as the site has been around almost since ES modding began and one of the only places to see Slof's work. Best bet if you can't find the mod ask in one of the mod search threads. Really? Oh that's a real shame =( I recently found out about how the whole modding scene and sucks to hear such a large provider closed its doors right before I become apart of it =T As for the mod search threads, Could you shoot me a link to one? Would love to see if anyone can find this lofty list of mods =)
Rock&Rule Posted August 28, 2017 Posted August 28, 2017 Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods The link above is the section. Usually there's a thread or two around here for "What mod is this?" or "Where can I find?". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46141-adult-accessories-for-sam/ These two still exist for a few days. http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/20-sam-forsworn-loincloth-refit/ http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/22-sam-forsworn-armor/
Notkastar Posted August 28, 2017 Author Posted August 28, 2017 Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods The link above is the section. Usually there's a thread or two around here for "What mod is this?" or "Where can I find?". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46141-adult-accessories-for-sam/ These two still exist for a few days. http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/20-sam-forsworn-loincloth-refit/ http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/22-sam-forsworn-armor/ Thx dood n_n Glad to see at least some of the mods are still there =)
OrcishOatmeal Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 Hi, sorry to resurrect this thread but Im having the same issue looking for SAM mods, especially the mods in that forum post pic you posted Mainly because ladymorianne has been down since Ive started a SAM setup in my skyrim
27X Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 LadyM announced it was closing not too long back. I believe the site will remain and a new forum will emerge but it will no longer be a mod hosting site. It's sad as the site has been around almost since ES modding began and one of the only places to see Slof's work. Best bet if you can't find the mod ask in one of the mod search threads. P sure Slof has always her stuff on her own site.
OrcishOatmeal Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 LadyM announced it was closing not too long back. I believe the site will remain and a new forum will emerge but it will no longer be a mod hosting site. It's sad as the site has been around almost since ES modding began and one of the only places to see Slof's work. Best bet if you can't find the mod ask in one of the mod search threads. P sure Slof has always her stuff on her own site. Ive just googled Slof and i found the website, but I cant see any SAM compatible stuff...
prinyo Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 All mods for SAM can be found only on VP's site. If you are looking for a specific mod it is probably better to ask there. As far as I know some of the mods disappeared after been taken down from LM.
OrcishOatmeal Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 All mods for SAM can be found only on VP's site. If you are looking for a specific mod it is probably better to ask there. As far as I know some of the mods disappeared after been taken down from LM. There is literally nothing on Vector apart from SAM itself sadly, I've posted in a few places asking for help so im gonna stop so I dont get annoying It seems the only thing to do is wait until LM comes out of 'maintenance mode'
prinyo Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 All mods for SAM can be found only on VP's site. If you are looking for a specific mod it is probably better to ask there. As far as I know some of the mods disappeared after been taken down from LM. There is literally nothing on Vector apart from SAM itself sadly, I've posted in a few places asking for help so im gonna stop so I dont get annoying It seems the only thing to do is wait until LM comes out of 'maintenance mode' Do you have an account at VP's site? I think there are sections of the forums and the downloads that are only visible after you login. There are no SAM related mods on LM and elsewhere on the internet.
OrcishOatmeal Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 All mods for SAM can be found only on VP's site. If you are looking for a specific mod it is probably better to ask there. As far as I know some of the mods disappeared after been taken down from LM. There is literally nothing on Vector apart from SAM itself sadly, I've posted in a few places asking for help so im gonna stop so I dont get annoying It seems the only thing to do is wait until LM comes out of 'maintenance mode' Do you have an account at VP's site? I think there are sections of the forums and the downloads that are only visible after you login. There are no SAM related mods on LM and elsewhere on the internet. Yeah I did, there isnt much, just SAM (With some extras) Retextures and like, 3 armours, nothing special
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.