Is there a mod that enables the male breast slider?

19 hours ago, Pyp2215 said:

I tried this and it worked but why can't you take the bra off?

When you change the male frame to use feminine it locks out both of the nude bodies and then uses the EA barbie defaults with undies, at least in CAS anyway.

It seems no one has made a workaround for this yet.

Thinking it's related to the default replacement nude body used either by WW or Wild Guys.

They are set to restrict using other genders and other frames.

Males are males and females are females I guess.

Simdulgance Real Gens has future plans for working on this, at least for adding a vagina/penis for feminine framed males.    

On 1/15/2020 at 12:41 PM, Scorpio said:

Do you think it would have a waist seem if not also using a matching bottom?

Previously, the answer would be an automatic yes. In which case, I'd suggest enabling a female bottom (with penis). Now, it seems to depend on how it's flagged. BTW, I did see your topic

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try having a male top to match a female vagina without a seam (clipping). Once I do, I will answer you there, but I can tell you I've done it successfully several times before. It's also easy to enable it as an option in the WW Body Selector.

21 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try having a male top to match a female vagina without a seam (clipping). Once I do, I will answer you there, but I can tell you I've done it successfully several times before. It's also easy to enable it as an option in the WW Body Selector

Thank you for the reply/info.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...