Is there a mod that enables the male breast slider?

If I want a male sim with breasts, I basically need to create a female sim with a male figure (which the game will label as a wife/girlfriend/mother/etc. and with female pronouns).

Is there anyway to get breasts on a male sim?

If I want a male sim with breasts, I basically need to create a female sim with a male figure (which the game will label as a wife/girlfriend/mother/etc. and with female pronouns).

Is there anyway to get breasts on a male sim?

Well. Make a Female Sim, with A Masculine Frame. Add a Penis. the Face and body will be Male looking. and Still have the Breast Slider, I Don't think anyone has made what you Ask. But that should Suffice with you're Request.

You could just give a male Sim a feminine frame to enable the breast sliders. Sure, you won't actually see any cleavage unless they wear women's bras and corsets but it still works. They can look very much female if you so choose but they will be referred to by masculine nouns and pronouns.

• 1 month later...

You can enter the cheat

traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn

But this will also give them a female skin texture.

Is this for real? I've never heard of this.

EDIT: Yuuup, this is for real. It's amazing how well hidden these have been and the fact they're not documented ANYWHERE. Makes me wonder what else is hidden and what modders could do with it.

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2017 at 2:02 PM, Bacondude said:

You can enter the cheat

Thanks! This works wonderfully.

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, if you apply this to a male toddler/child, when they become a teen, they will automatically grow breasts (like females); however, unlike females, genetics won't impact their size (they will be whatever the default breast size is).

Likewise, if you apply it to a female and then convert them to male in CAS, they will retain breasts but they will grow/shrink to the default size.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else noticed a complication between this cheat and Wicked Whims

Basically if you make a breasted male sim "Bob", once Bob has had sex (and his household has been reloaded by the game), Bob's breast size are resized to and stuck at the default breast size (i.e., they can't be made bigger or smaller, and if you try they will revert to default after leaving CAS). If you delete WW, then everything goes back to normal and Bob's breasts can be freely re-sized in CAS (meaning something about WW and labeling sims as having had sex is screwing this up).

Even if I remove and re-equip trait_Breasts_ForceOn, I still can't re-size...

18 hours ago, anonbear11 said:

Has anyone else noticed a complication between this cheat and Wicked Whims

Basically if you make a breasted male sim "Bob", once Bob has had sex (and his household has been reloaded by the game), Bob's breast size are resized to and stuck at the default breast size (i.e., they can't be made bigger or smaller, and if you try they will revert to default after leaving CAS). If you delete WW, then everything goes back to normal and Bob's breasts can be freely re-sized in CAS (meaning something about WW and labeling sims as having had sex is screwing this up).

Even if I remove and re-equip trait_Breasts_ForceOn, I still can't re-size...

I don't have anything like that in my game. Breast size of male sims I have used Breast_ForceOn cheat on, is the same after WW sex. But they are all extremely skinny, maybe that's why clearly easy to notice breasts for me.

44 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

I don't have anything like that in my game. Breast size of male sims I have used Breast_ForceOn cheat on, is the same after WW sex. But they are all extremely skinny, maybe that's why clearly easy to notice breasts for me.

You have to leave and then return to the household for it to manifest.

• 4 months later...
On 10/8/2017 at 2:02 PM, Bacondude said:

You can enter the cheat

Thanks I never heard of this cheat. I'll have to try it. I hope it's not one of the cheats they removed from the game.

On 6/27/2018 at 12:55 AM, Khyttyn said:

Thanks I never heard of this cheat. I'll have to try it. I hope it's not one of the cheats they removed from the game.

Do you use Wicked Whims, just so you know once a breasted male sim has sex, his breasts will be constantly resized to the default size. This is a glitch in WW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 4:34 PM, manderz said:

Sorry fir the reply. I downloaded the TwistedMexi's cheat fix and typed in the cheat command traits.equip_trait trait_Breast_ForceOn and it came up with a error in the cheat command.
Here's a photo.

Untitled.png

I think there is supposed to be an s on the end of breast. Maybe that will make a difference.