FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

feanor do you have the original mod? Its either been deleted from 4shared due to a violation or removed.

I just checked the link and it worked fine for me...

But, you have given me an idea. I could simplify the installation process if I bundled together the original trap, the pregnant bodies, and my new .esp file.

lol :P Remember you can use TES4Files to gather all of the file for your mods.

Ah yes. I forgot about that. Thanks!

So here is the new "easy" install for v4:

Note that if you already have v4 installed, there is no reason to re-download this link.

If you already have an older version of the mod installed, you can just download and replace the .esp file:

I have small problem with "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System"

If my character is wearing Armor with "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System", Her position in tube is not correct; I mean she's little bit flying in tube position.

Could you support "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System" ?

I have small problem with "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System"

If my character is wearing Armor with "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System"' date=' Her position in tube is not correct; I mean she's little bit flying in tube position.

Could you support "Vipcxjs Real High Heels System" ?

[/quote']

Yes. That is in the works.

For now, daedrasp has a work-around you can try.

Just replace the original PregnantBody files with the meshes attached to this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10417&pid=232378#pid232378

Is there a way to quickly edit the .esp to allow for males to get caught in the trap too?

I've considered this and it's not a bad idea.

It would be easy to change the code to allow males to be caught in the trap, but it would have some issues that would not be easy to fix:

* Tentacle animations would not line up with the male body very well

* Pregnant bodies are only female

* Voices available are only female

* Text is female-specific, so a new male-version would need to be written

Anyone have any suggestions?

I checked the MediaFire link and it seems just fine.

Here is an alternative download link:

http://rapidgator.net/file/41158562/FuroTrapImproved_v4.rar.html

Does this work?

I figured, that I have that Problem with every MediaFire-Link atm.

Annoys Me a lot.

Anyways, thx for the other Upload.

Too bad, this Mod sometimes conflicts with a few IdleAnims I have.

But besides of that: Awesome. ^^

Is there a way to quickly edit the .esp to allow for males to get caught in the trap too?

It would be easy to change the code to allow males to be caught in the trap' date=' but it would have some issues that would not be easy to fix:

[/quote']

how about if you could use a setbody command to TG the guy into a female for the duration and set them back afterwards and have a TG related line when they fall into the trap

It would be easy to change the code to allow males to be caught in the trap' date=' but it would have some issues that would not be easy to fix:

[/quote']

how about if you could use a setbody command to TG the guy into a female for the duration and set them back afterwards and have a TG related line when they fall into the trap

That wouldn't solve the female voice problem. The pregnancy thing is easy to avoid if it's just shut off with the settings spell, which is what I do anyways. Perhaps the text and voice could be bypassed if it detects a male.

[/quote']

That wouldn't solve the female voice problem. The pregnancy thing is easy to avoid if it's just shut off with the settings spell, which is what I do anyways. Perhaps the text and voice could be bypassed if it detects a male.

did you even read the post or did you completely ignore it?

it solves both problems, if they can be visibly be turned into a female for the duration of the trap then it's perfectly logical for them to have a female voice and "birth" the demon, the real hard part to explain is where the TG effect is coming from

[/quote']

did you even read the post or did you completely ignore it?

it solves both problems, if they can be visibly be turned into a female for the duration of the trap then it's perfectly logical for them to have a female voice and "birth" the demon, the real hard part to explain is where the TG effect is coming from

I did read it, perhaps misunderstood it?

Visibly turning them to female would defeat the purpose of having males fall into the trap though... it would be a bit strange to see a male turn into a female, and then back afterwards :o .

I did read it' date=' perhaps misunderstood it?

Visibly turning them to female would defeat the purpose of having males fall into the trap though... it would be a bit strange to see a male turn into a female, and then back afterwards :o .

[/quote']

sometimes it can be easy to misunderstand something

I'm sure there would be an option for those that don't like it

has far has making a male pure setup:

disable voice until can find/make fitting male voice

and write some new text

has far has the animation line it up for anal? so might not need much of a fix

has for the male giving birth would we end up saying that the trap actuly implants eggs anally

considering that the trap also works on already pregnet females I guess we could say it does them the same way too

I don't see point how male could be used as birth giver. It's biologically impossible for XY male to be mother.

The only way male can be of any use for furo trap would be by taking his sperm by force, and using it to impregnate the furo trap which in turn give birth to daedra creatures. However I think that's idea for another new mod.

@empyrean - thank you for linking the mod. :)