Hi all.

Someone know what eyeslash mod is this? Texture or meshes?

THX.

That's Romualda's char. Why don't you ask her directly?
Because i not have Flickr acc. :(

Contacted her on Flickr. She replied: "... I don't even rember, I combined couple textures in one..."

Pretty sure that these lashes are part of an eye texture mod. 

Hi all.

THX.

Contacted her on Flickr. She replied: "... I don't even rember, I combined couple textures in one..."

I'm here on LL too  :heart:

Yes  as I write  Enya, I don't remeber what textures for eyes I use for this eyelashes. I combined couple textures in one and customized.

Hi all.

THX.

I'm here on LL too  :heart:

Yes  as I write  Enya, I don't remeber what textures for eyes I use for this eyelashes. I combined couple textures in one and customized.

Perhaps it was these, just so a guess.  :)

HN66s Long Eye Lashes by humannature66

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27783/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/27783-3-1354571930.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/27783-1-1354575273.jpg

No.

Long Eye Lashes by humannature66 it's just a eye mesh change, this mod don't touch any textures.

I think that such an effect can be obtained simply by doubling (or tripling) the eyelashes amount in texture.

I just took random eye texture from my Skyrim folder and made a quick edit via Paint.net and Photoshop.

Of course, this can be further improved. I did not check how this texture will interact with the UV-layout of the eye mesh. So that the eyelashes texture can be clipped in some places.

So, if someone want to test this - go ahead =)

Just replace your eye textures with this files.

eyeblueicex2.dds

eyeblueicex3.dds

No.

Long Eye Lashes by humannature66 it's just a eye mesh change, this mod don't touch any textures.

I think that such an effect can be obtained simply by doubling (or tripling) the eyelashes amount in texture.

I just took random eye texture from my Skyrim folder and made a quick edit via Paint.net and Photoshop.

Of course, this can be further improved. I did not check how this texture will interact with the UV-layout of the eye mesh. So that the eyelashes texture can be clipped in some places.

I have no modding experience, I can only suggest mods, which I find. ;)

Of course a fast self-modded thing is not to compare with a public mod.  :P

you just replace skyrim old stuff by newer stuff

My variant is a simply quick edit of one of the eye-textures mods from nexus.

Unfortunately, I do not remember which one =)

But, of course, it is possible to find new textures and use them, instead of editing someone else's work.

No.

Thanks all! :)

170728030742312990.png

170728030742416874.png

In this file are only pictures, where is the finished mod?  :lol:

it's useless the make a mod from that with the ones that care so much about the autorisation crap

170728030742312990.png

170728030742416874.png

In this file are only pictures, where is the finished mod?  :lol:

it's useless the make a mod from that with the ones that care so much about the autorisation crap

It was just a fun  ;)

Archived