Cheat Engine Pose Editor

priss10: I am still working on MoCap converter and have some issues with bone positions. MoCap format is a hierarchy and only root has positions for each frame. All the other bone positions have to be calculated based on the root.

You want to make a software converter or converter, based on the script for Blender?

The flights are stopped. lol
We can continue to complicate the aerobatics figures, but most importantly we have achieved. We learned that can edit the table and have gained some experience in this.
But I have one more project related to the creation of faces, which not finished yet and from which I was temporarily distracted only for the embodiment of the idea with the flight of Ayane. This is more interesting to me

I'll try to get to know about MoCap until the next weekend so that can at least discuss something. Now I do not know anything about.

No problem, give me the algorithm. tongue.png

Algorithm is very simple. We take data from one table, convert them and write them to another table.

Maybe we should try simply to brazenly copy the data for bones that have the same name, and ignore the rest? But, of course, transferring them from one coordinate system to another. See what happens?

It's necessary to compare 21 bones only for the body. It's a big waste of time with almost guaranteed failure. :(

Yes, in my opinion, Blender is just an extra link. If you need help in creating the program, we can help you.

Yes, dogcookie, you can rely on us

Algorithm is very simple. We take data from one table, convert them and write them to another table.

Maybe we should try simply to brazenly copy the data for bones that have the same name, and ignore the rest? But, of course, transferring them from one coordinate system to another. See what happens?

It's necessary to compare 21 bones only for the body. It's a big waste of time with almost guaranteed failure. sad.png

We can not match all the bones. We take only Hips, and all the rest we fix. Let's see how the whole body moves. If his movements suit us, we can "turn on" bones one by one. If there are any small deviations in motion, then we can try to eliminate them by correction factors.

If these deviations can not be eliminated, we discard this model and take on another. So in a short time we can view all the models and choose the most promising ones.

dogcookie   How to make it pregnant with clothes

It's little bit hard to create pregnant model with full clothes. You have to modify the clothes to avoid clipping issues. That's why most of those pregnant mods are nude or partial nude. You can see Helena in the photos only wear small panties in this case. If you really want to make a fully clothed pregnant model, you need to cut the belly portion of the model and merge with modified clothes.  

It's necessary to compare 21 bones only for the body. It's a big waste of time with almost guaranteed failure. sad.png

We can not match all the bones. We take only Hips, and all the rest we fix. Let's see how the whole body moves. If his movements suit us, we can "turn on" bones one by one. If there are any small deviations in motion, then we can try to eliminate them by correction factors.

If these deviations can not be eliminated, we discard this model and take on another. So in a short time we can view all the models and choose the most promising ones.

This is not converter, but manual job. :(

Sorry if this is off topic but does anyone here know how to use Animation Tone/Bone Tool because, i trying to make my own mod on the nude body, but when i apply the clothes to the model, they are stiff as an board and they do not move with the character, Any help i will be happy Thank you.

marie dance 

DOA-MMD】アイマリンプロジェクトDEEP BLUE TOWNへおいでよ MarieRose-Dead or Alive 5 コーエーテクモゲームス【N3+CSHader】 - YouTube_2

That's the best MMD dance I have ever seen. Did you make it yourself Jin?  :D   

In my opinion, MMD still looks little bit cartoonish compared with MoCap. Here is the example.

Sorry if this is off topic but does anyone here know how to use Animation Tone/Bone Tool because, i trying to make my own mod on the nude body, but when i apply the clothes to the model, they are stiff as an board and they do not move with the character, Any help i will be happy Thank you.

In this topic there are no offtopics! ))

I think you'd better ask this question in one of the topics of LGMODS. There you have a much better chance of getting a qualified answer.

Hi Guys, I found out most source code examples were written with C++. Are there any tools to convert C++ to C#? How much different C# versus C++? I really don't want to learn another programming language for the sake of just creating a simple tool. sad.png  sad.png  sad.png  

Yes, of course, because C # appeared much later than C ++ and it is much less common. But learning to program is best at Pascal. It is simpler and it is more difficult to make a mistake when writing a prolgram. Moreover, writing a converter is quite a simple task and you do not even need to know about object-oriented programming.

And at what stage did you have difficulties?

As for MoCap, I read about it in wiki and other articles. I've heard about this system before. But this is a whole technology, which program do you use and what file format do you want to convert to DOA?

dogcookie, maybe you know any alternative for Movie Data Tool? He bored me. )))

Hi Guys, I found out most source code examples were written with C++. Are there any tools to convert C++ to C#? How much different C# versus C++? I really don't want to learn another programming language for the sake of just creating a simple tool. sad.png  sad.png  sad.png  

Yes, of course, because C # appeared much later than C ++ and it is much less common. But learning to program is best at Pascal. It is simpler and it is more difficult to make a mistake when writing a prolgram. Moreover, writing a converter is quite a simple task and you do not even need to know about object-oriented programming.

As for MoCap, I read about it in wiki and other articles. I've heard about this system before. But this is a whole technology, which program do you use and what file format do you want to convert to DOA?

Thanks for your advise. By comparing C# and C++, I found out they are very similar so I will switch my code to C++.  Regarding to Movie Data Tool, it's just a binary reader/editor for MPM file, so I think we can update MPM file directly without Movie Data Tool.  I might give it a try.

Thanks for your advise. By comparing C# and C++, I found out they are very similar so I will switch my code to C++.  Regarding to Movie Data Tool, it's just a binary reader/editor for MPM file, so I think we can update MPM file directly without Movie Data Tool.  I might give it a try.

Do you want to edit MPM without CSV? It's possible, but why? With CSV it is much more convenient.

Or in Pascal or Basic