Cheat Engine Pose Editor

How to edit text please undecided.gif

If you are asking about a script, can edit it in Notepad. You can easily change the speed of moving and rotating the models, as well as hotkeys. The rest is better not to touch, if you do not want in addition to autolink spoiled something else.

Better tell Cabbas, he is love of editing scripts. )))

How to edit text please undecided.gif

If you are asking about a script, can edit it in Notepad. You can easily change the speed of moving and rotating the models, as well as hotkeys. The rest is better not to touch, if you do not want in addition to autolink spoiled something else.

Better tell Cabbas, he is love of editing scripts. )))

:) Priss, not only blender can envy you imagination. I come to LL especially to edit scripts. :P :P :P

The idea of this short-cut comic animation came to my mind when I looked at the movements of Ayane during a fight. )))
My idea, the realization of Cabbas. I knew that Cabbas is a good programmer, but did not know that he is so good. Already 2 hours after I expounded my idea to him, his answer along with the program was in my mailbox. But to find the right parameters for moving it took much more time. (
Do not expect to see a masterpiece of animation, it's just a test for the ability to change the CSV table programmatically. This turned out to be quite possible, although somewhat more complicated. than I thought.

AyaneTestFly.7z

6ca1c1595c060d3d8deca4d987e334d3-full.jp

For installation simply copy the contents of the archive to the folder with Autolink.
Then start the game, go to the Movies, press F11 + F, select Ayane and watch for her flight. Before viewing, it is better to press the key combination F12 + 9 , otherwise the image will be blurry due to the considerable distance.

The idea of this short-cut comic animation came to my mind when I looked at the movements of Ayane during a fight. )))

My idea, the realization of Cabbas. I knew that Cabbas is a good programmer, but did not know that he is so good. Already 2 hours after I expounded my idea to him, his answer along with the program was in my mailbox. But to find the right parameters for moving it took much more time. (

Do not expect to see a masterpiece of animation, it's just a test for the ability to change the CSV table programmatically. This turned out to be quite possible, although somewhat more complicated. than I thought.

attachicon.gifAyaneTestFly.7z

6ca1c1595c060d3d8deca4d987e334d3-full.jp

For installation simply copy the contents of the archive to the folder with Autolink.

Then start the game, go to the Movies, press F11 + F, select Ayane and watch for her flight. Before viewing, it is better to press the key combination F12 + 9 , otherwise the image will be blurry due to the considerable distance.

Wow, that's incredible! If we can find a way to create animations through modifying CVS table directly, that will be great break through for us. I know you and Cabbas are genius programmers and can make anything happen.  I am not a programmer so I have to learn C# from scratch in order to create that simple converter tool. 

I come to LL especially to edit scripts. tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

That's fine. Then help Jin.

Why does he need a any scripts when he has ANGRY DICK! :P

My idea, the realization of Cabbas. I knew that Cabbas is a good programmer, but did not know that he is so good.

Do not lie. You contribution to the implementation is much greater than mine

Thank you, dogcookie but Priss has too much imagination.

By the way, Priss, I already found three flaws in this animation, so you can do an update :P :P

Wow, that's incredible! If we can find a way to create animations through modifying CVS table directly, that will be great break through for us. I know you and Cabbas are genius programmers and can make anything happen.  I am not a programmer so I have to learn C# from scratch in order to create that simple converter tool. 

I'm not a programmer, but rather a hacker. And Cabbas is really a great programmer, but he is very lazy. If he does not constantly bother, he will fall into lethargy. ) Without him, I would not take up this matter.

As for the change in CSV, it can be done without a Blender, but more difficult than I thought at first. Especially a lot of time we spent on the formation of the initial position of the model. There were many surprises.)))

By the way, Priss, I already found three flaws in this animation, so you can do an update tongue.pngtongue.png

No, I'm over it! >>

You better not look for flaws, but make MMD2DOA. ))))

Great work, dogcookie! You translated this from MoCap using a Blender?

No problem, give me the algorithm. tongue.png

Algorithm is very simple. We take data from one table, convert them and write them to another table.

Maybe we should try simply to brazenly copy the data for bones that have the same name, and ignore the rest? But, of course, transferring them from one coordinate system to another. See what happens?

priss10: I am still working on MoCap converter and have some issues with bone positions. MoCap format is a hierarchy and only root has positions for each frame. All the other bone positions have to be calculated based on the root.

jin: You have to join the two meshes together and repaint the weight of arms.  Are those photos you posted belong to someone else?