Cheat Engine Pose Editor

This is bad when there is a script for Blender, but there is not Blender itself. Maybe next weekend I'll install it.

i did not expect that my script will cause you such problems. Sorry. wink.png

In order not to have problems, it is necessary either to have everything or not to have anything But both options are uninteresting for me ))

I have a problem AutoLink      I have a problem not responding to the buttons  

Yesterday was a solar eclipse

Jin, how is your Autolink? ))

This is not a mod, it's just an illustration of the possibility of software processing OBJ-files.
Rachel before and after plastic surgery on the lower lip. The entire operation was spent about 15 minutes. The instrument used is slightly more complicated than Notepad ))))

i have not yet installed Blender, so had to do without it

bbf3ccc7e8a370c60674a21a40801b2f-full.jp

e5d1ee60b68bbf3132063165adbdda56-full.jp

This is not a mod, it's just an illustration of the possibility of software processing OBJ-files.

Rachel before and after plastic surgery on the lower lip. The entire operation was spent about 15 minutes. The instrument used is slightly more complicated than Notepad ))))

i have not yet installed Blender, so had to do without it

bbf3ccc7e8a370c60674a21a40801b2f-full.jp

e5d1ee60b68bbf3132063165adbdda56-full.jp

Wow, that is incredible priss10. I think we should create a new thread called face editing and I think there are lot of potentials. I have tried long time ago with Blender without modifying the texture(makeup). I think we can make any famous faces if we try harder, although I haven't tried the hair editing yet.

Here are faces modified: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/page-149

I think we should create a new thread called face editing and I think there are lot of potentials. I have tried long time ago with Blender without modifying the texture(makeup). I think we can make any famous faces if we try harder, although I haven't tried the hair editing yet.

I totally agree with you, dogcookie. In the beautiful faces of a huge potential, they attract users to DOA5

And although the faces in the game brought to almost perfection by the developers, I have already made sure today that even the simplest means can make them more beautiful. And if we use some special algorithms, maybe we can achieve something completely new!

Edit: By the way, hairs can also be easily edited via the OBJ-file. I just did it

Although, of course, it is more convenient to do this with Blender )

priss10  Several times again unsuccessfully the same problem 

Maybe in Windows 7 problem

Jin, there are a lot of problems in Win7, but I think that you just need to reinstall the autolink

And just in case check your system with antivirus

priss, what a blender does is also called software processing of files. wink.png

Well, let's call it Special Software Processing (SSP)

Cabbas, I do not argue, Blender is a powerful program, but if I use only Blender, my capabilities are limited by the capabilities of the Blender. If I use other methods, my possibilities are limited only by my imagination. It's a bit bigger than Blender )  lol

priss10    Comment tourner la tête d'un tel visage 

priss10    Comment tourner la tête d'un tel visage 

Jin, are you already studying French? )

I would not seriously change anything in appearance of Marie. It is almost perfect already. Maybe i increased his eyes a little and picked up for her a more European hairstyle.

Je ne changerais sérieusement rien en apparence de Marie. C'est déjà presque parfait. Peut-être que j'ai augmenté ses yeux un peu et ramassé pour elle une coiffure plus européenne.

I have the 1.10 latest version...

and when I press H+I or K.. it actually changes the camera angle.. you know.. like what you would have when you press H during replay...

Is there any way we can change the hotkey?

The facial expression changes very slowly. Just have to press hot keys more and you will get the result

And as for the hot keys, they are really picked up unsuccessfully. And the coefficients for the speed of movement of the body and the change in facial expressions too. (

All this can be changed, and I did it some time ago.

If you want, see the script itself, there are hotkeys in the text, you just need to have a table of keyboard codes.

I also add that it is not necessary to press hot keys while you in window of the game. You can do this from the Cheat Engine, then the game will not respond to the hotkeys of DOA and autolink