Cheat Engine Pose Editor

Look in the mail.

Her is not there :(

Do you have the latest script that works with the latest DOA5LR VIRSION 1.10A

Jin, if you ask me, then yes. Do you need another one?  ))

How do you update the script to work with the latest client? yes I know it's not your script.. just to make it easier to say..

"last for last" you can find on the site nakayoc. I just adapted this script for my version 1.10H, changing the addresses in it.

However, I once again point out that need to be careful when working with this script, especially when you write something into memory. One of my friends as a result of these playing with memory accidentally launched the procedure for formatting the hard drive. (((

How did he manage?

I have the same feeling. Is that worth it spending too much time on this dying game?  I have feeling that people are less interested in animation than any other type of mods.  sad.png  Will that be better off we wait for the DoaxVV and see what we can do about that new platform like what BP team is doing now.

And this is strange, because animation for DOA (any animation, not necessarily good) is much less than other good mods.

But I still want to end the conversion from DOAP. I can not turn this entire array of data into an animation, but just lay it out here and let anybody who has time to do the animation from it.

One of my friends as a result of these playing with memory accidentally launched the procedure for formatting the hard drive. (((

How did he manage?

He managed! )))

But I have to clarify that it was a relatively long time ago and not with this script.

This is chantage? ))

What are you saying? Is this possible? tongue.png

This is proposal for mutually beneficial cooperation.

And what benefit will I get from this cooperation? This animation is needed for me no more than for you.

One of my friends as a result of these playing with memory accidentally launched the procedure for formatting the hard drive. (((

How did he manage?

He managed! )))

But I have to clarify that it was a relatively long time ago and not with this script.

This is chantage? ))

What are you saying? Is this possible? tongue.png

This is proposal for mutually beneficial cooperation.

And what benefit will I get from this cooperation? This animation is needed for me no more than for you.

Okay, seriously, I'm ready to help, but what will I do? You say that program is ready?

Do you have the latest script that works with the latest DOA5LR VIRSION 1.10A

Jin, if you ask me, then yes. Do you need another one?  ))

How do you update the script to work with the latest client? yes I know it's not your script.. just to make it easier to say..

"last for last" you can find on the site nakayoc. I just adapted this script for my version 1.10H, changing the addresses in it.

However, I once again point out that need to be careful when working with this script, especially when you write something into memory. One of my friends as a result of these playing with memory accidentally launched the procedure for formatting the hard drive. (((

Therefore, it is better to double-check everything. And if you just fly out from the game, then this will not be the saddest result.

Hi Priss10..

Which address should we change to update the version to fit the latest client?

Thanks again mate

Hi Priss10..

Thanks again mate

Hi Ncplay91

What is your version of the game?

I just downgraded to v1.10 because the script doesn't work with the latest client...

hmm... do you know how to update the script?

Why make the game worse for the script? Better on the contrary.  ))

Look into your messenger.

This is the Leifang Special Dress mod from Osiri, I converted to Pai with custom hair. I don't remember where I got this hair. But here it is if you are  interested.

99.rar only has the hair file, if you could upload the conversion Id like to use it on Pai.

Here is Pai body

thanks, Im really lovin it.

Hi Priss10..

Thanks again mate

Hi Ncplay91

I just downgraded to v1.10 because the script doesn't work with the latest client...

You're the man, the hero, the myth, the legend!!

can you make a tutorial how to update CE?

I also want to find "dirt" codes so I can manipulate the dirt from cheat engine..

Thanks a lot my friend!

Hi Priss10..

Thanks again mate

Hi Ncplay91

You're the man, the hero, the myth, the legend!!

can you make a tutorial how to update CE?

I also want to find "dirt" codes so I can manipulate the dirt from cheat engine..

Thanks a lot my friend!

You are cheerful guy. It's good. And it's good that you did not ask me to do an update for Windows 10.

I'm currently busy with animation and for such a great task I would not have enough time. ))

By the way, on the site nakayoc there was a new script for the latest version of the game 1.10B.

(Jin, do you already have one?)

I think that it will be necessary to take advantage of the case and make my own coefficients and hot keys for this script.

This archive contains about 20% of DOA Paradise animation, converted to DOA format. All this animation is in the form of CSV tables. If you do not know how to turn these tables into MPM files, do not waste time and do not download this archive. Although, on the other hand, it's quite easy to learn this.

Basically, these are small fragments of the play in volleyball and other sports. But there are also such fragments that can be turned into a good animation. If someone needs a counter of frames, we are ready to provide this information.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5f38w1xzni4ie48/DOAP_01.7z

I continue to spread the animation from DOAP and, most likely, finish on this. First of all, because I have big doubts that this work is necessary for someone. At least I have not yet seen any animation based on files from the previous archive. Maybe later I'll come back to this, but now I'm taking a break.

Now about what's in this archive. Here sports movements for Helena and Christie and gravures for Ayane, Christie, Helena and, perhaps, for Kasumi and Hitomi (from the filenames is not entirely clear). There are a lot of files, but all files having the same beginning and differing only in letters L, S, M, X at the end have approximately the same content. They are designed for characters of different sizes. In some files, however, there are scenes that are not present in other files, but this happens rarely. Such cases can be detected by comparing the number of frames in each file.

Animation, which has more than 8000 frames, was divided by us into parts.
The coordinates of the models in gravures vary very much, so if you do not see anyone in front of the camera, look for them in all corners of the stage. For example, scuba diving (in GR_AYANE01) can be seen if you look at the sky. )
The files are basically left "as is", we removed only the most rude hindrances. If you need help in removing the remaining interference, write to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zzt2d291bawoch/DOAP_02.7z