Cheat Engine Pose Editor

dogcookie, it's time for you to open a new topic "New animation in DOA5LR"  :)

Good idea, there are thousands good dancing animations from Mocap including pole, belly, sexy, street, salsa, and etc.  The problem is that those formats are not identical, so we need a tool to be smart enough to scan the file and find out the correct mapping and parameters(speed, unit, scale, offset) based on the initial T_Pose setting. I am still struggling to figure those out. After that, everything else should be quite simple. By the way, how is the project you and Priss is working on? 

dogcookie, it's time for you to open a new topic "New animation in DOA5LR"  smile.png

Good idea, there are thousands good dancing animations from Mocap including pole, belly, sexy, street, salsa, and etc.  The problem is that those formats are not identical, so we need a tool to be smart enough to scan the file and find out the correct mapping and parameters(speed, unit, scale, offset) based on the initial T_Pose setting. I am still struggling to figure those out.

I think it's better to create a separate program for each file format. It will be faster and not so difficult. And the program itself will work more reliably. I usually do not create any ready-made programs, simply combine different modules and after they work, I save only the text of the program with comments for what it is. So faster and simple.

By the way, how is the project you and Priss is working on? 

What project? We have a lot of them. ) And we yet not started the MMD2DOA project. This is too serious and it will take a long time. I once again want to leave the animation in rest and focus on completing the program for editing faces. If Cabbas does not find for us some urgent work,))) I hope to finish it in the near future.

dogcookie, do you make this import from MMD using Blender or software converter?

Jin, almost all these movements are in the poledance, just in your video they are repeated dozens of times in one and the other direction. This can be done in the DOA, but I do not see any point in this.

A new version was released that allows the saving of poses. I'm still playing around with that to see how to get both faces and joints to save.

I do not know for which version of the game this script, for me at 1.10H it does not work at all. I tried several times to run it, but to no avail. The old script works fine, and the new even does not stop the game, only the program sometimes crash. (