What armor set is this?

And you're safe, that this website is safe. ;)

A registration only if I know the site and I am sure.

I say that only because I have discovered there 6 virus attacks.

Don't know what sort of viruses your running in to? I'm on that site regularly and I haven't had a single virus attack.

Don't know what sort of viruses your running in to? I'm on that site regularly and I haven't had a single virus attack.

Me too, don't have problem with this site. :P

It is only so, I have a program (not officially) that everything but also everything detect.

Mostly it is not the website, but the advertising the Trojans and Phishing Mails feeds. especially bad are Russian and Korian websites.  ;)

It is only so, I have a program (not officially) that everything but also everything detect.

Mostly it is not the website, but the advertising the Trojans and Phishing Mails feeds. especially bad are Russian and Korian websites. ;)

Yeah that would probably explain it. The pop up ads usually have something malicious nothing you can do about it. Just got to use adblockers.

Archived