Beautiful women and how to make them

Here's a bunch of modified skin textures and tintmasks I use (for UNP-based bodies), some may find them useful. I take no credit for this compilation since I can't remember and list all the authors of the original textures.

https://mega.co.nz/#!NY9DBIJT!KX2L9XKTRExtjqYfOJYPQyxth1glQmIaGSKDNHSwNZM

Well done!

Eyes seem a HAAIIRR on the small side. just a tiny bit larger might take it over the top.

Just a thought.

Here's my take on the title, somber antique, sg all the way (yes even the hair, though it was a pain in the ass to get now) with unpb bbp, still a newbie.And still experimenting with enb, posing, camera angles and other shit. :P Hope you like it.

qlt8.jpg

qyol.jpg

7kti.jpg

1j6z.jpg

lnls.jpg

pb90.jpg

0ysx.jpg

x55q.jpg

oz8o.jpg

You put way more effort into screen shots than I do, so don't kid yourself. Welcome to LL

Hello All! This is my recent character I honestly don't remember where I got half the mods....I have been saving mods that have been taken down or are rare now and have them on a portable Hardrive I keep them safe...

I know that The skin texture is Mature Skin from nexus the hair mod is that SG hairpack 268 edition I got from a friend and the clothes are from shocky's sevenbase conversion thread

11430507374_8ff8f411a7_b.jpg

11430488505_7266daf79e_b.jpg

11430649333_c6e24846dc_b.jpg

11430490265_ba4d4df1c2_b.jpg

11430510994_7eda851aa2_b.jpg

I've been playing around with Ningheim Race by Seren4XX.
I was using Sanhoshin's model as a base before, but I wanted to change it up a bit.
Aside from the race mod, I also used mature skin (CBBE). Which to my surprise does away with the neck seam quite well.
I'm also trying out the DH ENB (last two shots) that Sanhosin uses in most of his screenshots.
(Just something quick, so I didn't hide the UI or anything)

post-8687-0-80956000-1387861649_thumb.jpg post-8687-0-45534600-1387861999_thumb.jpg post-8687-0-21029600-1387862019_thumb.jpg

post-8687-0-76642000-1387862037_thumb.jpgpost-8687-0-60849000-1388117461_thumb.png

Mods List : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8169-beautiful-women-and-how-to-make-them/page-44?do=findComment&comment=581397

New char :

42603.jpg

Guys pay attention at topic post  its : beautiful-women-and-how-to-make-them not post your char pic, so post mods used or at least  what you made to get the char that way, for  just posting pics already havehttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/ and for sex pics  : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/ keep that on mind.

Take mine like example here, posted my mods used thats helps, just saying body or simple pics dnt helps at all, ppl cant know what skin texture you use, what eyes type, if you use ece or racemenu or even both , what eyebrows type, mouth,etc thats why its important the mods list.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to take a few screens of my current character.  

post-132024-0-62471200-1388884264_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-90591400-1388884266_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-89128800-1388884268_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-14621500-1388884270_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-26246500-1388884271_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-16710400-1388884274_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-76342400-1388884277_thumb.jpgpost-132024-0-02326400-1388884279_thumb.jpg 

Mods: NIngheim Race

Sg hair/textures

The hags private tatoos

unpb tbbp

Cinemascope Enb

Feminine Hands

Just throwing this out there, but this method of sharing characters is really flawed.

Just get on your character in Skyrim and pull up console (`) then type spf your-character-name-or-whatever-you-want and it'll create a *.npc file. If you share that someone can just open their CK and edit something like FemaleNordPreset13, change it to 14 and create anew formID, then import the facegen data, then open the Nord race and drag it into the female presets.

That way is much better since you should always start a new game with any changes whatsoever. Even if it's their earliest save you'd still have NPC's loaded without your custom NPC edits so they'd have the wrong weight and such and it'd be annoying to fix, and there's always rampant things baked into saves.

Anyways, that in mind... Just open up one of these saves people shared that you want and do the spf thing yourself and make an esp with all these presets from characters that you like. That way you don't have stuff baked into your save and such.

Just throwing this out there, but this method of sharing characters is really flawed.

Just get on your character in Skyrim and pull up console (`) then type spf your-character-name-or-whatever-you-want and it'll create a *.npc file. If you share that someone can just open their CK and edit something like FemaleNordPreset13, change it to 14 and create anew formID, then import the facegen data, then open the Nord race and drag it into the female presets.

That way is much better since you should always start a new game with any changes whatsoever. Even if it's their earliest save you'd still have NPC's loaded without your custom NPC edits so they'd have the wrong weight and such and it'd be annoying to fix, and there's always rampant things baked into saves.

Anyways, that in mind... Just open up one of these saves people shared that you want and do the spf thing yourself and make an esp with all these presets from characters that you like. That way you don't have stuff baked into your save and such.

That's actually a really good idea, but I'm guessing a lot of people aren't proficient with the ck and this is easier for them.  Great idea for people who know how to use it though.

Decided to take a few screens of my current character.  She is a ningheim race with sg textures/hair.

And i decided advice you about not posting just pics here, theres a topic just for that : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart here its to help ppl making chars / postings mods used and saying how do that, if wanna post pics use the right one.

Decided to take a few screens of my current character.  She is a ningheim race with sg textures/hair.

And i decided advice you about not posting just pics here, theres a topic just for that : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart here its to help ppl making chars / postings mods used and saying how do that, if wanna post pics use the right one.

My bad, was half awake and pretty out of it when I posted that.  Didn't mean to post that many pictures.  However, I did mention the mods that are used although it looks like I forgot a few.  Regardless, I'll edit the post and remove the other pictures when I get home later if it's gonna bug ya that much.

My bad, was half awake and pretty out of it when I posted that.  Didn't mean to post that many pictures.  However, I did mention the mods that are used although it looks like I forgot a few.  Regardless, I'll edit the post and remove the other pictures when I get home later if it's gonna bug ya that much.

its k for me if at least have posted the mods used, i dnt mind if its 1 pic or 1000 pics if have mods used belive, and if you check you dnt posted any mods used.

Just saying because soon more ppl will start just posting pics and soon a moderator will comes and close that topic.

I was using Sanhoshin's model as a base before, but I wanted to change it up a bit.

Aside from the race mod, I also used mature skin (CBBE). Which to my surprise does away with the neck seam quite well.

I'm also trying out the DH ENB (last two shots) that Sanhosin uses in most of his screenshots.

attachicon.gif2013-12-20_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2013-12-20_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2013-12-23_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-12-23_00002.jpgattachicon.gifModsUsed.png

Really nice :) What's the armour on the last pic? It looks like Aradia's Leather Thief, but customized (the bottom part is sweet). Tried searching for this model, but can't find it anywhere.

attachicon.gif2013-12-20_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2013-12-20_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2013-12-23_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-12-23_00002.jpgattachicon.gifModsUsed.png

Really nice :) What's the armour on the last pic? It looks like Aradia's Leather Thief, but customized (the bottom part is sweet). Tried searching for this model, but can't find it anywhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11275-some-tbbp-armors-and-stuff/

It's a conversion for TBBP (with butt physics as well). First armor in the list. ;)

[credit: slickrick909]

In my last pic, "ModsUsed", you will see "Aradia Leather Thief TBBBBP". I just typed that in Google and the first hit shows the link above... :ph34r:

Archived