Beautiful women and how to make them

Futa is a japanese mitological creature to begin with, hardly can be considered a woman if such thing doesn't actually exist. But if you're referring to shemale/trasgender people (like my character), yeah sure there are diverse opinions, but I think LL it's a quite open minded place in that matter (not saying what it's my own vision about what trasgender people trully are cause that could lead into a pro and homophobic argument), but surelly whatever my opinion may be in that delicate issue, it doesn't imply 'burning' desires or disgust... And in this case, since it's a fantasy game, it's a woman cause I say it is and that's enough for me.

Edited the warning.

Futa is a japanese mitological creature to begin with, hardly can be considered a woman if such thing doesn't actually exist. But if you're referring to shemale/trasgender people (like my character), yeah sure there are diverse opinions, but I think LL it's a quite open minded place in that matter (not saying what it's my own vision about what trasgender people trully are cause that could lead into a pro and homophobic argument), but surelly whatever my opinion may be in that delicate issue, it doesn't imply 'burning' desires or disgust... And in this case, since it's a fantasy game, it's a woman cause I say it is and that's enough for me.

Edited the warning.

I don't know a whole lot about Japanese culture and whatnot, but I just see the word "futa" used and thrown around to describe a dickgirl. Either way, everyone is free to express their own opinion. I, for the record, don't have a problem with shemale/transgender characters. I'd still like a warning though before I actually see it, which I see you have done.

This is my slut.

UNPB BBP

ECE

SG Textures Renewal UNP

SG Textures HD Lips

SG Hair

numenume femalebrows

Iridum Eyes

Somber Antique ENB

:shy:

Very nice looking character you go there :wub: , would you consider putting a CME_save or game save of her up?

Thanks, the first one is slot21. Here is another character (slot23).

-----------------------------------------------------------

attachicon.gif_21_commonTriRaces.rar

attachicon.gif_23_commonTriRaces.rar

Thank you so very much for sharing your work, finally i have better looking character :D btw here the result i've got from tweaking slot 23:

11129143246_37861f5225_n.jpg11129201974_d32afaa698_n.jpg11129146885_95e3bb7ccd_n.jpg

She isn't as beautiful as yours but i hope i didn't mess her up too much :)

As I suggested before, even retrograde and homophobic opinions are protected by a most important right that is the free speech. That said, if someone consider that a woman with three heads and penis growing over her nipples is a beauty thing, no matter what someone may think, its not relevant in order to be consider out of the topic.

So yeah, let's move on (warning, danger):

post-33828-0-75886400-1385840923_thumb.jpg

As I suggested before, even retrograde and homophobic opinions are protected by a most important right that is the free speech. That said, if someone consider that a woman with three heads and penis growing over her nipples is a beauty thing, no matter what someone may think, its not relevant in order to be consider out of the topic.

So yeah, let's move on (warning, danger):

I was expecting that picture to be a woman with three heads and penis growing over her nipples, So disappointed xD

Well, I tweaked a lot my main character. Her body mod is now the UNPC. Body textures by Hello Santa, better hand meshes by MrTroubleMaker, better feet meshes by Leito86, eyes by Gabriel Mailhot, brows by Hvergelmir, eyelashes by Humannature66, makeup and lips by Diethardt, teeth by Zzjay, warpaint by Xenius, hair by Apachii (though I'll probably make a custom one using a couple of hairs from Hello Santa's hair pack). And, of course, I'm using RaceMenu, CharGen and ECE (for a "more round" face).

11110733056_411160e7b3_b.jpg

Hello, new here. Just wanted to contribute some pictures.:

This was a pretty old one from a while back. Abandoned.

enb_2013_11_23_05_59_05_27.jpg

Mods Used-

ENB: Somber Lut Sepia

Character Creation: ECE

Body: UNPB-BBP

Body Texture: Realistic Girl

Body Map: Fitness Body

Hair: SG Hair

Another abandoned character.

Screen_Shot27.jpg

Screen_Shot32.jpg

Mods Used-

ENB: Somber Lut Sepia

Character Creation: ECE

Body: UNPB-BBP

Body Texture: Realistic Girl Modified (Removed skin cracks, lighten up some darker tones, changed nose shape to be similar to SG face texture as well as higher lips.)

Body Map: Fitness Body

Hair: SG Hair

How did you get both Racemenu and ECE to work fully>?

Just install them both? I have Racemenu before ECE in my load order. I'm pretty sure there was just a warning on the ECE nexus page that said something like, "It'll work, but you'll get duplicate sliders..." I'm not experiencing any conflicts other than multiple sliders. Which is fine, because the sliders with the same name in Racemenu and ECE don't effect the exact same verts.

Just looked. ECE is compatible with Racemenu 1.5+

My character on a new save before I recently updated my mods:

compliation1_original.jpg

My character now:

compliation2_elf.png

I really want to modify the armor to look more like this doodle I drew, but I'm too busy / too lazy to find the time. Also remove all those clipping issues I'm having.

20131201_234744.png

Mods:

CBBE face textures

UNP body texture

Sevenbase body

SG eyebrows

Luscious Lips (I think)

Racemenu

ECE

Northgirl Armor

Assassin Armor (I think - made by same guy who did Northgirl)

Misfit mage sleeves

Ocare (scarf, socks, underwear)

(Can't remember name of hair mod.)

Since this is a "beautiful women and how to make them" thread, is it ok to ask for assistance in creating a character? If it isn't, just delete this post or whatever.

So I was just innocently strolling around google images and happened upon this image and I gotta say, that Dibella is GORGEOUS. That golden skin... OOOH ma-MA! If anyone has any idea on how to recreate that kind of beauty in Skyrim I'd greatly appreciate it! Recommend mods and features I should pay attention to whilst trying to create her. Should I use Imperial or Nord as a base and what about body type? CBBE, UNP or maybe even Sevenbase? O:

Since this is a "beautiful women and how to make them" thread, is it ok to ask for assistance in creating a character? If it isn't, just delete this post or whatever.

So I was just innocently strolling around google images and happened upon this image and I gotta say, that Dibella is GORGEOUS. That golden skin... OOOH ma-MA! If anyone has any idea on how to recreate that kind of beauty in Skyrim I'd greatly appreciate it! Recommend mods and features I should pay attention to whilst trying to create her. Should I use Imperial or Nord as a base and what about body type? CBBE, UNP or maybe even Sevenbase? O:

I tried to make my rendition: (Warning Incoming Block of Text)

Screen_Shot223.png

Screen_Shot221.png

Before I start the mod I used to edit are:

ECE

Realistic Girl Texture (Modified face to give have SG face texture facial features. Or you can use SG Texture renewal)

UNPB-BBP Body (I think the most suited body for your image is a mix between an extremely slim physique with bigger breast some kind of big breasted UNP skinny?)

Fitness Body (lesser symmetrical abs?) 

Race:

I used Imperial because their face structure is subtle. Nord seems to have a pronounced cheekbone jawline. Breton is too round. Redguard has sharp narrow faces.

Face

Translation from 2D- 3D isn't easy because you have to consider the forms (Unless drawn with varying tonal values). First thing I'd consider when trying to make it is the face shape. The drawing gives Dibella a strawberry shaped face. Her cheek bones are subtle and soft. Her jaw (width) is narrow which slopes at an almost 60 degree angle to the chin. The Chin is narrow as well and long. Her nose is narrow and is pronounced (the standard ideal shape). You could also add a bit of nose slope tilting it up more to simulate the picture.

Eyes & Brows:

Her eyes should be wide but her upper eye lid should be a bit lower to give her that flirty/euphoric expression. In the picture her brow is raised slightly high, but in my image I dropped the height a tad because raising the brow to high results in a surprised expression (high eyebrows work better with flatter designs like anime and cartooning because of the lack of tonal value).

Mouth:

Her lips in the drawing is lush and has some roundness, I failed to capture it because I forgot to focus on it. Her mouth has an inviting grin you can achieve this by lowering the "Lip Pouting" into the negatives to show her upper teeth, or you can edit it with expressions using the "ee, eh, oh,ah,big ah" settings. Lip color would be between brown and dark orange.

Skin Tone:

Her skin has a more yellow/tan tone. So when attempting to emulate the color go between orange and yellow (More on the yellow side). Don't make her too yellow however, you'd want a less saturated yellow so she looks flesh like and not a simpsons character.

Here's my settings-

HSBPalette.png

HSB is similar to the color profile in Enhanced Character edit

H- Hue (Color Type)

S- Saturation (Color Intensity)

B- Brightness (Brightness of the color)

Hair: 

Not sure which one would look closest since it's a drawing with unique hair.

This is all I can help you with the rest is up to your experience with creating characters.

Archived