Beautiful women and how to make them

New girl...

Redguard/Akaviri hybrid. Normally play her with a more musty skin tone but I lightened her for screens.

DUELIST

k3BDhWD.jpg

ejEsaeh.jpg

LqNsEcv.jpg

fWz1c4y.jpg

r6NsFEF.jpg

GT6vKqD.jpg

THIEF

mrPjCkp.jpg

CbuS5SP.jpg

VwF2Q6p.jpg

5izR5Jm.jpg

m9n1Vcs.jpg

ASSASSIN

EMFjpBa.jpg

dO5R9tR.jpg

Working on the assumption that you have the mods I list installed and working, I used the last Redguard preset for this character. Perhaps this will be of some general use, though most of it is subjective and only right for a particular sort of character. Following classical standards of beauty is good advice for anybody though, and mix it up a little with a few distortions. (I don't expect anyone to actually do this, but tips are always handy right?)

Widen that jaw almost to the max, bring it forward and decrease the height to nil. Personal taste really, but I find the highest jaw and highest chin to be about right on most of my females except the Nords. (Why the long face?)

Raise the chin as high as it will go and shave its width to a little higher than zero else it appears too pinched.

Decrease the mouth width a lot, turn it down a little and thin the lips. Depends on the character I find, some look nicer with wider and more feminine mouths. Some look better with a less severe expression.

Eye stats can be seen in the screens. Eye height can be a tricky one. I had to test it with helmets/hoods during creation to avoid the forehead being too visible in the eye holes of helmets. This is especially important for more childlike faces, and you may have to sacrifice age for a fitting helm.

Thin the nose, tilt it up a touch for a younger look.

Move the nose down also to stop her looking childish, move the mouth down to accomodate. This one can dramatically change the face and needs careful adjustment.

Reduce the nose length all the way. Move the mouth backward till it looks right, and the chin can go almost all the way back. A gap appears next to the mouth if it's too far back and quite thin, requires very careful adjustment.

Widen the sellion. Don't ask me why, I just like it.

Raise the cheekbones but not too much, widen them to balance the jaw.

Curve in the jaw a little, and the cheeks. There's a golden zone with the cheeks where it doesn't eat too much into the cheekbones.

Use a pale tint to reduce the bags under the eyes. Match to skin tone.

As far as her body goes, height is 0.97 weight zero with a somewhat reduced breast size.

Trial and error.

During creation I wouldn't be afraid of distorting the face. Sometimes just chipping away at the preset isn't enough and you need to go through a destructive phase and pray it comes out alright on the other side.

The eye colour was the only one that looked right for her racial background. Sadly there was only one (out of hundreds) that was brown and dark enough. Lighter eye colours look best on Nords and Bretons, not Redguards. Need some more eye textures...

I find using different armors during creation helps me visualise the character a lot more. I do the makeup and initial skintone first. I also pick out three or four hair styles I like to begin with, then swap between them whilst finalising. Helps me narrow down the look.

I do all that anyway, and then get a coffee when the face starts to melt. Come back with fresh eyes and fine tune.

The Duelist series has a different look because she's in combat. With the last image you can play spot the wolf.

"Dodge this.."

zIllEIX.jpg

Mods used:

Race Menu: http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/

Chargen Extension: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36925/

+ the morphs that come with

7base (natural): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36992/

XP32Maximum Skeleton: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/

SG Textures Renewal: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267/

SG Eyebrows: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35327/

SG Hair Pack 220 Edition: Wherever that went, can't find it..

The Eyes of Beauty: http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13722/

Pinup Poser S: http://mod.dysintropi.me/pinup-poser-s/

Bleak ENB: http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24828/

7base Armors:

Dark Disciple (Bombshell)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Blades Armor (Cleavage) & Thieve's Guild Armor (Cleavage)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

The only reason I'm still playing Skyrim, besides the cleavage..

Requiem: http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19281/

Oh - so like this?

New girl...

Redguard/Akaviri hybrid. Normally play her with a more musty skin tone but I lightened her for screens.

Working on the assumption that you have the mods I list installed and working, I used the last Redguard preset for this character. Perhaps this will be of some general use, though most of it is subjective and only right for a particular sort of character. Following classical standards of beauty is good advice for anybody though, and mix it up a little with a few distortions. (I don't expect anyone to actually do this, but tips are always handy right?)

Widen that jaw almost to the max, bring it forward and decrease the height to nil. Personal taste really, but I find the highest jaw and highest chin to be about right on most of my females except the Nords. (Why the long face?)

Raise the chin as high as it will go and shave its width to a little higher than zero else it appears too pinched.

Decrease the mouth width a lot, turn it down a little and thin the lips. Depends on the character I find, some look nicer with wider and more feminine mouths. Some look better with a less severe expression.

Eye stats can be seen in the screens. Eye height can be a tricky one. I had to test it with helmets/hoods during creation to avoid the forehead being too visible in the eye holes of helmets. This is especially important for more childlike faces, and you may have to sacrifice age for a fitting helm.

Move the nose down also to stop her looking childish, move the mouth down to accomodate. This one can dramatically change the face and needs careful adjustment.

Reduce the nose length all the way. Move the mouth backward till it looks right, and the chin can go almost all the way back. A gap appears next to the mouth if it's too far back and quite thin, requires very careful adjustment.

Curve in the jaw a little, and the cheeks. There's a golden zone with the cheeks where it doesn't eat too much into the cheekbones.

As far as her body goes, height is 0.97 weight zero with a somewhat reduced breast size.

Trial and error.

During creation I wouldn't be afraid of distorting the face. Sometimes just chipping away at the preset isn't enough and you need to go through a destructive phase and pray it comes out alright on the other side.

The eye colour was the only one that looked right for her racial background. Sadly there was only one (out of hundreds) that was brown and dark enough. Lighter eye colours look best on Nords and Bretons, not Redguards. Need some more eye textures...

I find using different armors during creation helps me visualise the character a lot more. I do the makeup and initial skintone first. I also pick out three or four hair styles I like to begin with, then swap between them whilst finalising. Helps me narrow down the look.

I do all that anyway, and then get a coffee when the face starts to melt. Come back with fresh eyes and fine tune.

The Duelist series has a different look because she's in combat. With the last image you can play spot the wolf.

Oh - so like this?

Funny how the instructions look so similar to the instructions you gave out to the people that were respectful enough to message you and ask how to achieve that look. Really blows my mind this appears so soon after. 

New girl...

Trial and error.

Oh - so like this?

Funny how the instructions look so similar to the instructions you gave out to the people that were respectful enough to message you and ask how to achieve that look. Really blows my mind this appears so soon after. 

Well - That, and I did mention it to Bernt on the Nex SIS where I had posted her briefly so he and 1 or 2 others over there could see what I had been up to.

Wait... people are actually thinking those instructions were ripped, and from where?

I've personally been doing many of the things WhiskeyGiro does, with my own characters and have been for as long as I can remember. I wouldn't allude to them copying my ideas. It was a good write up, more detailed than many of the other posts on the last page. 

My current favourite character Illasria; the Bosmeri Druidess/Huntress

I tried my best to go for a look that was both cute and pretty but also a little dangerous.

Her overall appearance, background and armor aesthetics were partially inspired by a combination of Bosmer lore, Hothtrooper's Hoth companion, Celtic warrior queens like Boudica and a scary Elf lady who attacked me in Dwarf Fortress this one time.

Any questions, corrections or suggestions are welcome!

ChIZEkn.png

A bit of character background because I'm a lore junkie:

She hales from Valenwood where she served her clan as a druidess to the Bosmeri pantheon and their god Y'ffre and also as an accomplished huntress. She is of mingled Bosmeri and Ayleid ancestry and faithfully honours the Bosmeri Meat Mandate even outside Valenwood, fashioning her armor from the remains of successful hunts and eating at least part of anything she kills, be it man, mer or beast. She fled to Skyrim following a Thalmor purge of her clansmen but doesn't particularly bear them any more enmity than she would a rival Bosmer clan. She does however despise the Forsworn after a brief but violent encounter with a detachment who were hunting Spriggans in the Reach. Believing the Spriggans to be the favoured of Y'ffre she has made them her allies and often wears the husk of one as she mercilessly hunts the Hagravens and their Forsworn servants for their desecration of nature. She makes her new home in the woods of Falkreath, clearing the forest of bandits and forsworn and earning herself a place of welcome amongst the hold's many hunters. At some point during her time in Falkreath she contracted the disease of Lycanthropy and has since added Hircine to the deities she regularly appeals to.

More pictures: (I scaled most of them about 50% because they were quite large)

Chilling in the sacred glade:

kUyT5CX.png

q16q5JL.png

Defending her domain:

C1V9nTE.png

NRd4nRc.png

The last thing the Forsworn scum ever see: (AKA "Does this look like the face of mercy?")

2tdcxaj.png

Armor Detail: (Click for full size)

xIspmwZ.png

Mods used:

armor:
Falkreath Crown from Immersive Armors
Forsworn Trouble UNPB - top and bottom seperates 
Hmm what to wear (shoulderpad + hide panties) 
Combination Vanilla Outfits (goat shoulder trim) 
Grimoas Scarf and Gugel - Rich fur cloak 
Bone Necklace (DL from 'Where can I find?' thread + my own custom worn textures) 
Heavy Armory - Skull warhammer
Space Wiking Freyja Gems - Spriggan aura

Plus a crazy amount of bipedslot swaps, mesh edits and combinations
A few notables (Or 'those I can immediately remember')
added spriggan armor to new biped slots + removed underlying body
combined rich cloak and hide shoulder meshes to only take one slot
removed circlet from falkreath crown
scaled and rotated skull mask (a lot, so it would custom fit her face) and removed all the 'props' from it
Note: everything was done using only nifskope and the creation kit, as I still haven't been able to get a mesh out of blender and into Skyrim successfully

Body:
UNPB (with racemenu breast sliders)
Racemenu and Chargen Extension (plus ece and eeo morphs) I can share slot loads if necessary.
Freckles – Freckles for Females plus freckle body and face textures for CBBE (The source was included on the download page so I took the freckle layer and turned it into a Racemenu body overlay. I'm still waiting on permission for wether I can share this or not.)
warpaint overlay (I think an optional download with Racemenu but not sure)

Graphics/Lighting:

Also MFG Console, because even subtle expressions can do a lot more for a character than many people might realize.

This is my slut.

UNPB BBP

ECE

SG Textures Renewal UNP

SG Textures HD Lips

SG Hair

numenume femalebrows

Iridum Eyes

Somber Antique ENB

:shy:

Very nice looking character you go there :wub: , would you consider putting a CME_save or game save of her up?

Thanks, the first one is slot21. Here is another character (slot23).

post-6691-0-97929900-1385206150_thumb.jpg

post-6691-0-77327400-1385206136_thumb.jpg

post-6691-0-19370200-1385206120_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

_21_commonTriRaces.rar

_23_commonTriRaces.rar

This is my slut.

UNPB BBP

ECE

SG Textures Renewal UNP

SG Textures HD Lips

SG Hair

numenume femalebrows

Iridum Eyes

Somber Antique ENB

:shy:

Very nice looking character you go there :wub: , would you consider putting a CME_save or game save of her up?

Thanks, the first one is slot21. Here is another character (slot23).

-----------------------------------------------------------

attachicon.gif_21_commonTriRaces.rar

attachicon.gif_23_commonTriRaces.rar

You are awesome!

you can try to keep this in mind for human races (open first spoiler):

as reference for exemple, the eyes axis must be in the middle of the head, the nose axis 1/4, the mouth, 1/8

+/- the size of an eye between the twoo eyes

after, do it as you want (it's an illustration for real portraits)

ah take care of the pupil place, a little upper than the middle of the eyes

And to finish the cheekbone must be +/- between the axis ac and bd

Ok it's to make something +/- realistic, not for thos who want to make an anime like character ;)

schema6.jpg

here's my new char (lunari but heavily modified )

751109Screenshot34576.jpg

I use Ece+ racemenu/chargen ext

after, for textures/enb and all, it's a matter of taste

but i use unpb/mature skin/http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36249//? (mature skin new lips)...i don't use make up, but it's my choice, i prefer a more natural look for her.

Already posted sometime ago, but got some changes. but there is: 

OBS: Mods List at attach.

Pics:

1like.jpg Voodoo.jpg Sylphiel1.jpg sylphiel2.jpg evarella2.jpg image.jpg image.jpgVALKY.jpg Ys_Redone.jpg deedlit1.jpg deedlit.jpgScreen_Shot1127.jpg eco.jpg

Theres more chars also, but i guess i just posted too much for now lol

at order : Redguard, High Elf, Wood Elf, Nord till end.

Last pic its my PC

post-19248-0-50062000-1385437289_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-57046400-1385437300_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-59728700-1385437311_thumb.jpg

Nice chars, maybe you know this mod for the make up: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31665//?

(the freckles on my char come from here i guess)

and this one for the lips (since you don't use mature skin, but the mod i linked is very well done):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43277//?

I used to be an adv...no,  i used covereyes and coverwomen^^, it's a bit old now

Cute eyes and ran's eye, what do they do?

You can install racemenu too since you have ece installed (to install both at the same time, i had to install ece first, create a random char, and after install racemenu).

I've just found your pic on nexus ;)

I'm a worm riding a sheep^^ (my avatar, not me huhu)

Nice chars, maybe you know this mod for the make up: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31665//?

(the freckles on my char come from here i guess)

and this one for the lips (since you don't use mature skin, but the mod i linked is very well done):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43277//?

I used to be an adv...no,  i used covereyes and coverwomen^^, it's a bit old now

Cute eyes and ran's eye, what do they do?

You can install racemenu too since you have ece installed (to install both at the same time, i had to install ece first, create a random char, and after install racemenu).

I've just found your pic on nexus ;)

I'm a worm riding a sheep^^ (my avatar, not me huhu)

tried upgrade with racemenu and after new ece, but my presets got crazy, ty god i alwalys keep a entire copy of my skyrim so got replaced again, that why im not upgrading that till i seen a huge improve at both.

ah i understand, i can save my preset from racemenu, but without those of ece, so i take a pen, and write each value...and i don't rally want to upgrade too, but for textures, you can do whatever you want (replace, rename and replace, replace tatoo slots with make up...)

But now i think i won't change anything on my char, i followed the illustration,   :)

ah i understand, i can save my preset from racemenu, but without those of ece, so i take a pen, and write each value...and i don't rally want to upgrade too, but for textures, you can do whatever you want (replace, rename and replace, replace tatoo slots with make up...)

But now i think i won't change anything on my char, i followed the illustration,   :)

tried the lips textures, im using just sg faces by now, body its a mix of textures, the lips effects goes too intense for my taste but ty.

as reference for exemple, the eyes axis must be in the middle of the head, the nose axis 1/4, the mouth, 1/8

Ok it's to make something +/- realistic, not for thos who want to make an anime like character ;)

schema6.jpg

but i use unpb/mature skin/http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36249//? (mature skin new lips)...i don't use make up, but it's my choice, i prefer a more natural look for her.

Yep, that's pretty much the proportions I try to maintain when doing chars.

schema6.jpg

Just to share a bit to your math here . . web search on the Fibonacci sequence. 

Real briefly, the Fibonacci sequence is a series of numbers where you can derive the next number in the sequence by adding the last 2 together. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, etc. The ratio between 2 sequential numbers (say 8 and 13) nears 1.61803... and is called phi.

The golden ratio, phi, has been discovered to seemingly be the mathematical core of the shape and size of things all thru nature. 

There's plenty of crap on the internet about it, here's a couple starters.

http://www.goldennumber.net/

LOL >> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fibonacci&sm=3

Just a couple of thoughts.

At first I was gonna be a douché and dare all to top her, but then I reminded myself that beauty is subjective and everybody has different interpretations on what a good looking female is, so:

iq3f.png

9oh7.png

zabw.png

Nevertheless, this is a good face that I'll be using for quite a while.

Archived