LAPF Rape?

AmyWinters_

So I downloaded LAPF and the LAPF Supplemental pack, which includes some settings to change how rape works and also includes the RapeSlave mod.

I was just confused if I could make my player rape someone, with only these mods? Or do I need Lovers RaperS?

What made me even more confused was that, while I was testing out all the spells on an NPC called Thoronir with just LAPF and the LAPF Supplemental pack, a text box popped up and said something like "Thoronir seems like he would be easy to take advantage of" and I add options like "Fuck them" or "Nah." This seems like a rape option, but I have no idea how I activated it. I tried all the spells again and could not recreate it. So, my second question is does anyone know where this text box came from and why it popped up?

Message "...seems like he would be easy to take advantage of"

Was he sleeping? the "Sleeper Sex" of Lovers Voice SSP Plus. That can be a rape if his disposition towards you is low.

Mods from the Supplemental pack:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Dialog sex, no rape.

Lovers RapeSlave: If you rape a NPC (with LoversRapers) very often he/she will be enslaved.

With WappyOnes LoversRapers version and LoversSlaveTrader you can do the same. ( And with LoversSlaveTrader you also have enslave spell and weapon. )

------------------------------

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Rape Mods: look here in the "rape" spoiler

Archived