cockrings

So you want a metal and plastic/rubber textured basic cockring meant to fit the default penis for Wicked Whims?

How do you want that positioned on the penis?

If you want the scrotum to go through it as well, like in your example picture, a new penis mod would also have to be created to be able to pull the scrotum forward and away from the body. I could make one with the default penis as is but it definitely would not have the same look.

Looks good so far

Thanks Scorpina!  But like I said earlier a new penis mesh had to be made to make this work. I don't know if anyone would want to download yet another penis mod just to have the cockring but I will keep working on both and eventually upload them if people want it.

Looks good so far

Thanks Scorpina!  But like I said earlier a new penis mesh had to be made to make this work. I don't know if anyone would want to download yet another penis mod just to have the cockring but I will keep working on both and eventually upload them if people want it.

Honestly, you would be surprised. People like new stuff. and most likely, i would get it, for future usage. Good luck with it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see that set but i cant get the cock ring part as its only in patron and im not a member :-( I got the other parts of that set but not the bit i wanted :-( I would try and make them myself but i just dont get blender at all even after watching how to videos lol

So many bit i want for my chamber but just cant find what i wanted, cock rings male chastity devices etc and ive just got no clue how to create them myself.

Thank you for looking ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 2:39 PM, FauxFurry said:

On 1/22/2018 at 7:28 PM, stevieboy59 said:

I got them but there not like what i thought I was hoping for the metal ring types as shown in the first proto type pics the one thats for download is a difrent type ;-)

Best wishes

steve

Actually the ones like in the picture were never released because as mentioned before to make the ring fit around the base of the penis and scrotal area an edit to the penis mod to pull the scrotal area up and away from the body needed to be made. Now that most of the penis mods have scrotal bones it is easier to manipulate them into that position but I still don't have a way of making them stay that way while wearing the rings short of having non-default nude bottom with them in that position. If that is what people want I will give it another go.

On 17/02/2018 at 7:20 PM, MiniGiles said:

Actually the ones like in the picture were never released because as mentioned before to make the ring fit around the base of the penis and scrotal area an edit to the penis mod to pull the scrotal area up and away from the body needed to be made. Now that most of the penis mods have scrotal bones it is easier to manipulate them into that position but I still don't have a way of making them stay that way while wearing the rings short of having non-default nude bottom with them in that position. If that is what people want I will give it another go.

It would be great if it is possable to them :-D Thank you ;-)

• 1 year later...

Archived