Loverscreatures - Horse doesnt rape

Hey there, when I summon a horse then it only runs away, same thing with the sheep and most likely some other animals too. And another problem with the plug-in, some models are missing, like the one of the dog or the mushroom, they can rape me but you can't see them.

I'm using the newest version of the plug-in by the way.

You need to allow creatures to rape player otherwise they will just attack and kill player.

That option can be found in Joburg or lovers settings (spell ) dont really remember which one exactly :P

Creatures can rape me, only some of them attack or run away. The horse for example is too fast too even catch. I'll try to get Joburg working but the problem is that the game won't start when I activate it (it's not recognized by BOSS).

And where can I get the dog mesh? Because I still have the problem that the Lovers Dog is invincible.

Guest lovlaber

The dog was invisible when I was testing Joburg in the old wolflore times. I don't know if LoversCreature_sexualorgans have it but most of the creatures with that esp do have sexual organs.

if you have loversrapes installed, and allow creature rape, just take off your weapons and hit the horse, once it starts to attack, turn your back to it, and try not to die until it starts to hump you...LOL

also Joburge will set them to attack you... there might be other ways, I made a spell to get it to happen..

Do you have Shivering Isles installed? The dog and many other creatures are from there and you would need the textures to see them. Animals will run away because they have their AI set to do it by default. If you want to catch up with the horse just type this in the console: player.setav speed 200

Guest Donkey

That would be my fault. i did not specify what requirements where. i just changed the download section. And yes this mod makes heavy use of Shivering isles without it not only do you have missing things but it will also cause frequent crash, because it cannot find required files.

Man i really hate the quick change from old wolflore i a had to fully rewrite allot of these stuff and some are quickly overlooked.

Archived