Snap'n Build 1.9 [Recovered]

Seems the original author of the mod, ad3d0 went and not only quitting modding, but deleted all his mods in the process. He posted on bethesda.net he'd post an explanation on nexusmods months ago, but then didn't.

This mod is a dependency for other mods such as Auto Doors, so that seemed quite unfair to me. 

Curious, I checked the internet to see if it was available anywhere else, and it wasn't. So given I still have a copy, I'm going to plop it down here. I do hope this is allowed - I've known Lovers' Lab to be home to those passionate toward the game, recovering lost mods and what have you, despite the rest of the net turning up their nose.

Here is the description of the mod if you are not familiar: http://web.archive.org/web/20170113154004/http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7393/

And here is the download: https://mega.nz/#!EJ4CnB4J!g1cuD0GeOvWPhgKAVrw2hVg_CRkE28XmvisqG4t_axQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, they make quite a scene when they ragequit. Some modders may not be aware of how big a responsibility it is, even if it is free :-S Partly why I did not poke my nose inside this world yet - I've had a TON of ideas both for Skyrim, FO4 and now Honey Select which I've stumbled upon; but I am not ready to commit myself to it... x)  I would also have to reach out and talk to a lot of people to get help implementing code (etc.)and cross-referencing between mods, and frankly, like myself, most of us geeks are not THAT interesting beings rofl

I used this mod all the time though, so I'm glad you put it up :-D!

Edit: Just look at how mod-users are going berserk and flaming the crew working on/who worked on SKSE64! Its ridiculous that you suddenly just EXPECT them to do free work for you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have it too. I wonder if I can reupload it into the Nexus or maybe Modbb ?

But, frankly, i would recommand the usage of Snappy Housekit by now. Far more complete and powerfull.

hmm but is it compatible with the auto doors and all that?

I have it too. I wonder if I can reupload it into the Nexus or maybe Modbb ?

But, frankly, i would recommand the usage of Snappy Housekit by now. Far more complete and powerfull.

hmm but is it compatible with the auto doors and all that?

If I'm not mistaken, yes :

Snappy_HouseKit_AutoDoors_Patch [ZIP content preview] 1,925 unique downloads 4,073 downloads 1kb size Download AutoDoors - Adds AutoDoors Support to Snappy Doors (REQUIRES Snappy_HouseK.esp, Snappy_DecoKit.esp, AutoDoors.esp)

Edit > Now, it's included in the main download. (this patch is old)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I searched today, from what I can piece together, the author didn't want the responsibility of maintaining their mods when they were/are redundant. A couple of posts on a steam topic about their mods seemed to imply this at least.

I have "Immersive Modular Doorways" and "Metal Windows" 1.0 fomods, if necessary.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived