Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Excellent mod, minor glitches but that expected with mods in developement.   My only request is that player characters always use Condoms if they have them in their inventory.  Is there a way or can you make it where they can choose to use them or not?  Thanks in advance.

May i ask if this is compatible only with CBBE body or is it also possible to work with Jane Bod body, thanks.?

If Jane Bod also has the "Pregnancy Belly" slider then the belly growth would work.

Even if it doesn't though, the rest of the mod will still work, just not the belly.

May i ask if this is compatible only with CBBE body or is it also possible to work with Jane Bod body, thanks.?

If Jane Bod also has the "Pregnancy Belly" slider then the belly growth would work.

Even if it doesn't though, the rest of the mod will still work, just not the belly.

Thanks for answer i ll try it, because jane bod has got quite large potencial, because you can change there from inie to outie belly button and so on and it has got realy good shape. But  unfortunately it doesn t have much outfits to choose from. :(

Ok im stupid. What am i supposed to do with the baby, do i hold it? do i let me companion hold it. Do i put it in my closet?

My best guess would be to give it to some settler to take care of for you.  After all, you are busy trying to save the commonwealth while all they are doing is sitting around asking you to do all the work for them.  Let them do something themselves for once.

That said, would be cool if we could designate settlers as childcare workers and have them officially take care of that settlements kids.

I've tried alot of different ways to fix my cbbe body because it doesn't work for me and yes i did click on the checks ,but no change at all even though i set the body changes to 100%. just to be sure under belly whats the one i should move for the pregnant belly? is it still like in skyrim? for skyrim pregnant body i had to scroll the big to make the belly not the pregnant one. is it different for fo4?

Went to the Doc for an abortion in the first month and that gave me a baby :o

ohh 1 month....

Sry but you waited too long baby was already developed.

In the very first of 9 months, at the beginning of the first trimester? Could've been my mistake when using the Control Panel.

Went to the Doc for an abortion in the first month and that gave me a baby :o

ohh 1 month....

Sry but you waited too long baby was already developed.

In the very first of 9 months, at the beginning of the first trimester? Could've been my mistake when using the Control Panel.

I was making a Pro-life reference.

Now that NPCs can drop babies, is there anyway to get a notification when an NPC gives birth?

Also, I knocked up a settler, came back later, had sex with her and got the knock up message again.  Later, she gave birth to two babies which I found in her inventory!  Bug? She was already pregnant by the time I knocked her up again (supposedly).  Oh well, I just figured she had twins. :-)

Ok! So I found out what I was doing wrong after spending nearly an afternoon trying to figure this damned thing out.

1) Get the lastest up-to-date CBBE, Bodyslide and Looksmenu. Make sure you do this because older versions don't work with this mod (belly won't swell)...

2) Use any bodyslide preset you like but make sure you tick the [build Morphs] next to [batch Build] at the lower left corner of Bodyslide.

3) Use batch build.

Voila! Now the mod should work along with the belly swelling as pregnancy progresses. I know it's really simple but it took me forever to figure this out. XD

I didn't have to move any files around or anything, just follow the steps as mentioned above. Happy gaming and thanks Vinfamy for all your wonderful mods! :lol:

Any chance of getting an option to disable the feeling fertile notification?

Yeah, forgot to include that one as part of the cheat notification toggle.

Now that NPCs can drop babies, is there anyway to get a notification when an NPC gives birth?

Also, I knocked up a settler, came back later, had sex with her and got the knock up message again.  Later, she gave birth to two babies which I found in her inventory!  Bug? She was already pregnant by the time I knocked her up again (supposedly).  Oh well, I just figured she had twins. :-)

I'll double-check on getting pregnant twice.

I can add a notification as part of the cheat notification option to tell you when give birth

Hey is it possible to increase the breast size at each stage? considering it uses the LooksMenu i can't see why not, maybe this can be achieved through fO4 creation kit?

The setting in the Vin's CP that affects how dramatic the body changes are also affect breasts.

But you can also just edit my FPFP_Player_Script , line 89

Also exactly what number do i put in for Global Day? putting a # just gives me this error in the console

Whatever the number of days in game you want to be a month in real life.