Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

This is more a I suck at Papyrus thing than issue with your mod.

When I use the CK to look in the FPFPPlayer Quest, I can't find the script which I know should be there in the scripts tab?

The script is attached to the Player Alias of that quest. So go to the FPFP_Player > Quest Alias tab > PlayerAlias > Scrips

It's a habit of mine to always attach the main script of a mod to a PlayerAlias rather to a quest. They both have their advantages:

- Attached to a quest: You can use VMVariable stuffs for conditions and topic fragments etc

-  Attached to PlayerAlias: You can use OnPlayerLoadGame event (my main reason) and all others events for actors (OnCombatStateChanged, OnCripple, OnItemEquipped are used quite a bit in my mods)

I'm definitely following this mod, Gonna be great for getting Vaults populated without having to open them up and advertise them to the wasteland.

While personally, I don't find it necessary to have a lore explanation for why pregnant women might give birth a few days after conception for obvious gameplay reasons. I wouldn't argue against something like references to a Vault experiment involving a Gestation Accelerator device or something. As well as references to, if not the inclusion of, a Genetic Resequencer to customize the new settlers, and/or referenced as a lore friendly means to counteract the negative effects of inbreeding (if incest is allowed at all, it used to turn me off even in games/hentai etc, but now I don't care as long as it's not real and the chick(s) is/are hot.)

Even if these aren't active items/devices in the game they could be mentioned in a note, on a terminal or holotape or something.

Again not really needed but could help immersion.

Mostly just looking forward to filling up a Vault.

I'm definitely following this mod, Gonna be great for getting Vaults populated without having to open them up and advertise them to the wasteland.

While personally, I don't find it necessary to have a lore explanation for why pregnant women might give birth a few days after conception for obvious gameplay reasons. I wouldn't argue against something like references to a Vault experiment involving a Gestation Accelerator device or something. As well as references to, if not the inclusion of, a Genetic Resequencer to customize the new settlers, and/or referenced as a lore friendly means to counteract the negative effects of inbreeding (if incest is allowed at all, it used to turn me off even in games/hentai etc, but now I don't care as long as it's not real and the chick(s) is/are hot.)

Even if these aren't active items/devices in the game they could be mentioned in a note, on a terminal or holotape or something.

Again not really needed but could help immersion.

Mostly just looking forward to filling up a Vault.

Well, right now only the player character will have a 'baby'.  NPCs will not spawn in children to walk around the area.   Hopefully that's added in the future *crosses fingers*

i think there got soemthing wrong.

i have in diamon city 2 female npc running around (the mother from these haicutter and 1 of the females inside the "bar") that are big as if they carry a fully grown person, my playerchar is not even half theyre bellysize when it comes to birthtime and these 2 dont want to give birth.

because that no other npc pregnancy have occured so far i cant say if it is with every npc or not.

the slider for the bodychange is set on 7

Someone else reported something similar. I'll need to look into it. My current guess is the non-latent RemoveFromFaction function probably strikes again.

In any case, NPC pregnancy is gonna be changed anyway so that they can give birth so this will be sorted out sooner or later.

I must be missing something, but everything except this mod is working perfectly.  Correction.  I haven't exactly tested this one as I never got any sort of pop-up saying that it loaded, and it does not appear in the Control Panel.  I've even tried the uninstall all FP related stuff, make a save (or even start a new game), and then add it all back in the right order.  Again, everything works except FP.   :s

I really appreciate all the work that you have done.  Pretty much made FO4 great to play again!

EDIT:  Never mind!  I'm an idiot, and NMM was working against me.

But thanks again for some amazing mods!  Can't wait to see what is coming up.

Is this mod compatible with ? reason I ask is that my Game jest crashed do to some corrupted files so i have to reinstale every thing and i was thinking about usesing The Atomic Beauty Body this time.

it should, although I haven't tried.

Ok in that case I will give it a try and let you know  in a day or two

Well I tested Family Planning out on The Atomic Beauty Body and it will not work with Atomic Beauty. Apparently Atomic Beauty dos not morph the same way CBBE dos because I all so tryed to Morph AB with looks menu and nothing happend. So i switched back over to the CBBE body and shur as enaph my PC had a Big Old Pregnant Belly.   

Is this mod compatible with ? reason I ask is that my Game jest crashed do to some corrupted files so i have to reinstale every thing and i was thinking about usesing The Atomic Beauty Body this time.

it should, although I haven't tried.

Ok in that case I will give it a try and let you know  in a day or two

Well I tested Family Planning out on The Atomic Beauty Body and it will not work with Atomic Beauty. Apparently Atomic Beauty dos not morph the same way CBBE dos because I all so tryed to Morph AB with looks menu and nothing happend. So i switched back over to the CBBE body and shur as enaph my PC had a Big Old Pregnant Belly.   

Try following the instructions in the OP for Unique Followers and do something similar for Automic Beauty too see if it works out.

It is in Control panel. Do you have 1.1 version of the panel?

Is this mod available in the Vinfamy control panel? I don't see it in there. I installed it and the game acknowledged it in the top left. Does that means it's there and working even though it isn't in the control panel? Thanks.

Try following the instructions in the OP for Unique Followers and do something similar for Automic Beauty too see if it works out.

I all reedy tryed that and it did not work out., sorry

Hi - first let me say what a great mod (and collection of mods).

I have a small problem with it that I hope you can help with. Most of it is working fine, except for the fact that my character is now 5 months into her second pregnancy, but Cait is still appearing as though she is extrememly pregnant from the first time (both Cait and my character got pregnant the first time within a couple of minutes of each other).

She is no longer an active companion (I sent her to Starlight after my character's first labour) because it was getting a bit ridiculous having her still with this enormous belly. I went back there and she still appeared to be pregnant. Is there anyway to reset her to not being pregnant and get her back looking normal?

Many thanks.

My character was impregnated and ive gotten the notification to go see a doctor to give birth. yet when i approach Dr sun he says to quickly come here and then nothing. No fading screen, no baby.  Talking to him again has him offer abortion...

First Load a save before you talk to Doctor Sun

What does this console command show you:

getquestrunning FPFP_Player

If it returns 0 try

startquest FPFP_Player

My character was impregnated and ive gotten the notification to go see a doctor to give birth. yet when i approach Dr sun he says to quickly come here and then nothing. No fading screen, no baby.  Talking to him again has him offer abortion...

First Load a save before you talk to Doctor Sun

What does this console command show you:

getquestrunning FPFP_Player

If it returns 0 try

startquest FPFP_Player

Still nothing. the quest running did pop up 0, started the quest and waited till it said Thanks for installing before I talked to him. But he yet again said I was going into labor and to get it done quickly. and then no screen fade and no deflated belly nor baby. Gonna be pissed if its something I did or installed wrong

It is in Control panel. Do you have 1.1 version of the panel?

Is this mod available in the Vinfamy control panel? I don't see it in there. I installed it and the game acknowledged it in the top left. Does that means it's there and working even though it isn't in the control panel? Thanks.

That was the problem, thanks.

Someone else reported something similar. I'll need to look into it. My current guess is the non-latent RemoveFromFaction function probably strikes again.

In any case, NPC pregnancy is gonna be changed anyway so that they can give birth so this will be sorted out sooner or later.

Info from yer friendly neighborhood beta tester:

The weirdly distended belly is only on unique followers like Piper & Cait. Custom made followers made in CK are just fine. Also, Piper loses the belly during some quests but gets it back when the quest is over.

??????

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if others have had this as well.  I have MacCready as my follower and got pregnant, I think it is super mutants, but when I look at the Father quest markers one is on MacCready. He just got to the next relationship level but when I try to talk to him I only get the "Why are you looking at me" response and can't get to his normal speech tree.

Do I have to either find the actual father, get an abortion or ride the pregnancy all the way out before I can speak to him again to progress his story?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if others have had this as well.  I have MacCready as my follower and got pregnant, I think it is super mutants, but when I look at the Father quest markers one is on MacCready. He just got to the next relationship level but when I try to talk to him I only get the "Why are you looking at me" response and can't get to his normal speech tree.

Do I have to either find the actual father, get an abortion or ride the pregnancy all the way out before I can speak to him again to progress his story?

Just take Mac to the doctor and be done with it (no matter if he's the father or not), after that you'll get his vanilla dialogue again. The FO4's system of one-scene-with-four-choice at a time means that whatever dialogue  scene has the higher priority, that's the only one that's available at a time.

Not a bug, just how FO4 works. You just can't fit two dialogues with one NPC at a time.

Just take Mac to the doctor and be done with it (no matter if he's the father or not), after that you'll get his vanilla dialogue again. The FO4's system of one-scene-with-four-choice at a time means that whatever dialogue  scene has the higher priority, that's the only one that's available at a time.

Not a bug, just how FO4 works. You just can't fit two dialogues with one NPC at a time.

Great and thanks for the quick reply.

I have an issue with the Father quest - my character was impregnated by a violated gen 2 synth, which was dead when I came back (probably killed by the quest stage, it was the one where you fire a rocket motor at Danse). Obviously, I couldn't talk to it, but when I approached other father candidates, the dialogue wheel didn't appear - they just greeted me with the "Why are you looking at me like that?" and I couldn't access any dialogue with them.

1.1 Released - NPCs can now give birth, fixed the bug with NPC's belly growing again after month 10

I have an issue with the Father quest - my character was impregnated by a violated gen 2 synth, which was dead when I came back (probably killed by the quest stage, it was the one where you fire a rocket motor at Danse). Obviously, I couldn't talk to it, but when I approached other father candidates, the dialogue wheel didn't appear - they just greeted me with the "Why are you looking at me like that?" and I couldn't access any dialogue with them.

The father dying probably screws something up.

In any case, the Father quest is not compulsory - as of right now (no relationship or marriage mechanics implemented yet), it's kinda for fun - doesn't really have much impact. If you haven't completed the quest by the time you give birth, you'll just fail the Father quest.