How do I move them in CS? I found the containers but I honestly have never moved anything around other then modifying hair and other race attributes.

Also I tried "tcl" and walked through the boulder to see if the boxes were there..but they arnt.. it's the spot I found all my other OH chests at, in Anvil. They are all enabled in OBMM.

So they require a higher up load order since they are at the very bottom of my load right now?

Unless a mod specifically delete that chest and is loaded afterward, the chest should still be there (or the worldspace has been replaced).

Once you've found the container in CS, right click on it, use info

in the new window dble click on the "use in this cell".

The gamespace will be rendered there and the view should be centered on the chest.

Click on it and edit the x,y or z value.

(do this while loading BC! Or put the chest somewhere safe)

I was wondering if this armor was in the Tera armor pack? I remember downloading an older version a long time ago' date=' and this one wasn't included. Pic related:

http://i.imgur.com/bPymx.jpg

Pretty hot huh?

[/quote']

I've remade the whole TERA Online pack into one, with that armor set you have in that image (first post) as well.

The whole pack has roughly 17 full TERA online armor sets in them.

Here is the preview of the pack that I've all assembled into one mod.

If you want I can upload it for you. ^^

post-10900-13597870880989_thumb.jpg

Was hoping someone has a link to a DMRA version of this

Untitled.png

I know FF has a version' date=' but not wanting to bother him I was wondering if any of you have a copy (or link)

[/quote']

Check the "What mod is this" thread, one of the guys gave a link there to that armor. :)

I have!

But you might want it along with pieces version? I'll make them tonight especially for you, lildevils. :D

- Please check out tera pieces thread in... say.. next 4 hours?

> but if you cannot wait. here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahz5fy6u6y9e3m5

You still need to make their esp manually or replace over the old mesh. :o regardless check out my pieces version later so you mix match it with other tera like a barbie doll.

I have!

But you might want it along with pieces version? I'll make them tonight especially for you' date=' lildevils. :D

- Please check out tera pieces thread in... say.. next 4 hours?

> but if you cannot wait. here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahz5fy6u6y9e3m5

You still need to make their esp manually or replace over the old mesh. :o regardless check out my pieces version later so you mix match it with other tera like a barbie doll.

[/quote']

Thank you, I'll also pick up your pieced version. You do awesome work :P

I also realize that the mesh was posted on this thread....... I can be blind at times :s