I'm having a problem with the Tera Armor CHF16 (Double Melons version). When loaded it sprays out polygonal lines and planes all over the screen. From what I recall I think that means the texture is not being applied correctly?

I've checked my skeleton.nif file, all my other tera Armors work fine (even those from the same modder), and the mesh itself looks fine in nifskope, at least to my untrained eye.

Has anyone else encountered such a problem with this armor? Would any modding wizards be able to repair it perhaps if the problem is located? It's quite a nice armor.

Here is a link to the files (meshes, textures, esp, screenshots, the works):

http://www.mediafire.com/?pxi8ao6dausgas8

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

I'm having a problem with the Tera Armor CHF16 (Double Melons version). When loaded it sprays out polygonal lines and planes all over the screen. From what I recall I think that means the texture is not being applied correctly?

I've checked my skeleton.nif file' date=' all my other tera Armors work fine (even those from the same modder), and the mesh itself looks fine in nifskope, at least to my untrained eye.

Has anyone else encountered such a problem with this armor? Would any modding wizards be able to repair it perhaps if the problem is located? It's quite a nice armor.

[/quote']

try re-dl the armor again.. i had to do that.. and it worked for me

I've checked my skeleton.nif file' date=' all my other tera Armors work fine (even those from the same modder), and the mesh itself looks fine in nifskope, at least to my untrained eye.

[/quote']

It is because you don't have a skeleton that supports BBB installed.

Well, I have actually downloaded it three times from two different sources - and all my other armors appear to be bouncing away. I'll try rebooting the skeleton I guess.

Edit: I've just tested four different BBB-enabled skeletons with the armor. All my other armor continues to work just fine, this specific armor continues to give me guff.

Well' date=' I have actually downloaded it three times from two different sources - and all my other armors appear to be bouncing away. I'll try rebooting the skeleton I guess.

Edit: I've just tested four different BBB-enabled skeletons with the armor. All my other armor continues to work just fine, this specific armor continues to give me guff.

[/quote']

Occurs the "error" only in 3rd or also in 1st person?

I remembering having the same problem with an armor,

when it´s also in 1st person try to replace your 1st person skeleton too. For me it worked that time.

Histeria, I'm sorry to bother you with this but I was wondering if you could release a esp where your TeLight1 remodel is all light armor? I was confused that you changed it from light to heavy which is why I liked it cause I can't use heavy on my character. Please if you have time can you release a light version?

Well' date=' I have actually downloaded it three times from two different sources - and all my other armors appear to be bouncing away. I'll try rebooting the skeleton I guess.

[/quote']

I have looked at the nif, the texture paths are wrong.

here is a fixed mesh, replace the original.

[/quote']

I have looked at the nif, the texture paths are wrong.

here is a fixed mesh, replace the original.

Saddad you are amazing! Thank you so much for this fix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What ever his reasons are' date=' I wish him well.

Here is a file with all the armors on the site (I hope)

http://www.mediafire.com/?liwiie289dy8yfn

Enjoy and all credit goes to Fizz for creating them.

EDIT :

Also he has his new site which is here http://mods247.blogspot.com/

[/quote']

As a lady who appreciates really high-quality armor and clothing in my games, you have my sincerest thanks for making these available again. They are gorgeous. Half-tempted to store them on my computer, and see about uploading them for Skyrim, when I get enough modding experience to do a conversion, provided I can get permissions(or at least make every effort to contact them to obtain permission) from the original authors. Absolutely stunning. The hardest part is going to be deciding which one to wear! :)

Guest ThatOne

He probably can't give you permissions, because he doesn't have them himself; these armors were all ripped from various games - and much as I would like to believe the whole legal procedure was followed, I do not believe any game - let alone so many - would grant permissions to rip their armors.