I NEED this :P

Anyone managed to get a hold of this pack yet?

http://www.moderteam.com/viewthread.php?tid=8261

:)

SkyeG :)

That one is a rip-off. 9 of them are simply edits (some of them aren't even edits, just completely re-uploaded, looks like KURESE's stuff), one of them is original (I think.... not sure, looks familiar). 1000G for that? Other people only charge like 50 per outfit. And the idiot refuses to provide the password as well, so don't download it unless you got the damn password from another source.

I'm so gonna upload it somewhere else after I can afford it.

I have never understood this system of virtual gold' date=' what is the point to earn gold in a forum ?

By the way, what are the other coins ?

经验

0 Ω

貢獻度

1 ❤

浮生度

0 ♨

[/quote']

Elitism, obviously.

Nothing strokes the ego like making people jump through your arbitrary hoops.

I have never understood this system of virtual gold' date=' what is the point to earn gold in a forum ?

By the way, what are the other coins ?

经验

0 Ω

貢獻度

1 ❤

浮生度

0 ♨

[/quote']

经验 = experience, earned through posting and answering questions, or doing tasks

貢獻度 = amount of contributions

浮生度 = trade for gold coins or whatever

I'm Chinese and I'd have to say I really dislike Chinese gaming forums. No one ever helps each other or even answers questions, it's not really a forum, it's more like a place where people sell/trade stuff. All the posts you see are spam, because in order to see first post's content or download stuff, you gotta post in the thread, so most people just leave some spam like "hi" or "thanks".

I don't know' date=' likewise I'm Chinese and I think moderteam is pretty decent as it goes, I've seen worse.

[/quote']

Unless there's a community out there that demands you mail the left pinky finger of your first born to them as tribute before access to their mods I find that hard to believe.

I don't know' date=' likewise I'm Chinese and I think moderteam is pretty decent as it goes, I've seen worse.

[/quote']

Unless there's a community out there that demands you mail the left pinky finger of your first born to them as tribute before access to their mods I find that hard to believe.

lol funny stuffs! Anyone got anything im still like 2970 gold away >_> XD

[/quote']

lol funny stuffs! Anyone got anything im still like 2970 gold away >_> XD

if u please, anything could be good. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to necro an old thread, but, I think it may be important to let everyone here know, the mod maker has a DIRECT link to THIS topic, and has (with good reason) gotten mad and taken his mod completely off the site. so even those with the gold cannot legitimatly get it. Please, beggers, dont mess it up for everyone else by urging the community to help "steal" from a site that has just barely begun to accept english speaking people. Show some respect, even if it was just edited, its still a lot of outfits and a lot of work.

Sorry to necro an old thread' date=' but, I think it may be important to let everyone here know, the mod maker has a DIRECT link to THIS topic, and has (with good reason) gotten mad and taken his mod completely off the site. so even those with the gold cannot legitimatly get it. Please, beggers, dont mess it up for everyone else by urging the community to help "steal" from a site that has just barely begun to accept english speaking people. Show some respect, even if it was just edited, its still a lot of outfits and a lot of work.

[/quote']

What a dick, he's selling 10 outfits for 1000g and that's retarded. I can't believe how childish these people can get.

This is almost as bad of a deal as MvC3 is and the upcoming ULTIMATE MvC3 (which for the prices it's complete BULLSHIT, FUCK YOU CAPCOM). But anyways, is it really that worth it?

Sorry to necro an old thread' date=' but, I think it may be important to let everyone here know, the mod maker has a DIRECT link to THIS topic, and has (with good reason) gotten mad and taken his mod completely off the site. so even those with the gold cannot legitimatly get it. Please, beggers, dont mess it up for everyone else by urging the community to help "steal" from a site that has just barely begun to accept english speaking people. Show some respect, even if it was just edited, its still a lot of outfits and a lot of work.

[/quote']

He DOES NOT have a good reason to get mad. He can't charge for mods regardless of whether it is virtual money or candy or whatever! He and his little scheme are as illegitimate as it gets! Screw him and his little red wagon! Besides how can anyone charge (if that was legal, which IT IS NOT) for an edited outfit? Is he sharing the profit with Bethesda and the original mod makers? I seriously doubt it!!!!! Cry baby's like this are what ruin things for everyone!!! Like his edits or not the community is better off without folks like him...........