EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Hi guys, im new into mods and... i can't find skin, anything. I have just EVE's top and bottom in clothes and that's all. I downloaded and added all 3 things into mod's folder: 1st pack EVEV5, body selector and EVE V5 skin. *sorry for linguistic errors*

3 hours ago, Bullshitteralert said:

So the downloads are no longer available! Please fix or use a differnt source, (ex, mediafire, simsfileshare)

That's what you can not download? I tried the three links, and the three send on Dropbox and I was able to download all three.

5 hours ago, tinchek said:

Is there a way to make this work with clothes? When the eve skin and body are chosen only the skin changes but body mesh stays the same while the Sim is wearing clothes and changes only when the Sim is naked.

yeah ,you can download clothes created for this body, google for eve mesh  body sims 4 clothes, there are a lot of them. here  is also a person are creating clothes  for this body. 

image.png.0c5dc6d21977d5d39dc91c9cb9aa9924.png

Im having constant issues with some of the eve breast clothes and eve default breasts in general, as u can see here, i cannot get them to look "round" they all looks saggy/pointy.

except for a few select items.

I currently have better body installed as well, is that why?

image.png.780585183a6251d2a44c6af8c0fa0ae9.png

the new Eve v5 breast seems to be horrible at larger sizes, cuz it seems to be built for a more natural smaller shape. the breasts slope upwards so much you can literally skate off of it like a ramp and do a 360 flip lol.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:29 AM, Downloader said:

A few hopefully quick question in regards to compatible clothing, idk how but I managed to find the deviant art page of items but have noticed a couple of small issues and am not clear on what I'm missing or what is required, for example, any item thats 'mesh' style, the transparent parts are filled random colours (playing on maximum all in case its a game video settings issue)?

Does this happen with all CC that has transparency parts in the mesh? It sounds like the laptop settings issue people used to get.

On 8/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, ShadowWolf1 said:

Do I need the Eve Body Selector or will the WickedWhims Body Selector work just fine for this?

You need the EVE one as well as it adds the EVE options to the WW Body Selector.

On 8/13/2019 at 6:50 PM, Xaqq said:

currently have better body installed as well, is that why?

the new Eve v5 breast seems to be horrible at larger sizes, cuz it seems to be built for a more natural smaller shape. the breasts slope upwards so much you can literally skate off of it like a ramp and do a 360 flip lol.

No, Better Body and EVE don't counteract each other. You can have both of them installed, but they won't work together on one Sim at the same time.

The newest EVE release is only available on Patreon in it's demo/test phase ATM, so it's pointless to talk about on here. But yes, the idea is that it is built for a smaller natural shape (although still bigger and shapelier than the Maxis default). The biggest complaints of previous iterations of EVE were that the boobs were too big and fake, so I've fixed that. If you aren't a fan, you can still stick with V5.

On 8/15/2019 at 6:08 PM, Ai11 said:

Good skin but having no nipples by default is weird.  I know there's a skin overlay, but what about randomly generated sims? i have to go into CAS each time on all of them? It's pretty tedious

The majority of default skins with nipples work with the EVE shape thankfully, so until I get around to working on the skin you can always use any of them in the meantime :)

21 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Does this happen with all CC that has transparency parts in the mesh? It sounds like the laptop settings issue people used to get.

You need the EVE one as well as it adds the EVE options to the WW Body Selector.

No, Better Body and EVE don't counteract each other. You can have both of them installed, but they won't work together on one Sim at the same time.

The newest EVE release is only available on Patreon in it's demo/test phase ATM, so it's pointless to talk about on here. But yes, the idea is that it is built for a smaller natural shape (although still bigger and shapelier than the Maxis default). The biggest complaints of previous iterations of EVE were that the boobs were too big and fake, so I've fixed that. If you aren't a fan, you can still stick with V5.

The majority of default skins with nipples work with the EVE shape thankfully, so until I get around to working on the skin you can always use any of them in the meantime :)

Thank you for the answer, I appreciate it!