EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 6/5/2017 at 2:44 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
  Hide contents

Nice work! I would like to see this as a body replacement though because there would be more use for it.

Few things I noticed.

You claim that the small boob size causes glitches, but the big ones are pretty glitchy too (could be because of custom body replacement?).

post-536691-0-02275700-1496655749_thumb.png

I feel like the butt is not defined enough, too flat.

post-536691-0-59276000-1496655768_thumb.png

And because of the way this is done, tattoos on Sims fade away with the skin overlay.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like BetterBody did, this could be really good looking once finished. :D

my thoughts EXACTLY!!!! beautiful work so far though

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Arhon said:

No idea how to download it at all, i click on the file but no download button.

On 3/3/2019 at 8:43 PM, Gasterscream said:

How download it?

that download button in corner, appears after a few secs

image.png.c1926978f1b4dbb277eeb2903f7ca276.png

On 2/27/2019 at 1:31 PM, Libra_Silver said:

no, these are the nipples on the body. the tattoos don't help fix the issue. Or do the tattoos being there at all (not on but in game) cause this issue?

Those aren't my nipples! Lol, but in all serious, I believe that is a tattoo overlay by another creator reacting with whatever skin you are using (that also isn't my skin either in that picture, so I can't be 100% sure why it's doing that).

On 3/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Big thank you for helping out in this thread while I've been MIA. Both you and perfectioncat have been amazing! I feel like you know more about EVE than I even do at this point!

No thanks necessary. I'm happy to help others enjoy EVE as I have. You're the one who did all the work (for which I'm extremely grateful), I just passed on whatever knowledge I had.