EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 11/22/2018 at 3:45 AM, perfectioncat said:

I'm sorry to the master of this thread, but I also leave CC of other bodies.

WickedWhims_CAS_MilkyBreast.package

WickedWhims_CAS_LUUMIA_TIT-E.package

WickedWhims_CAS_HeavyBoobs.package

Please use non-default model.
Please do not use the default model.

Thank you so much for these

How did you make these?
I want to make Magic Bot's non default body (and feet) work with WickedWhims.

9 hours ago, ReallyNot said:

Thank you so much for these

How did you make these?
I want to make Magic Bot's non default body (and feet) work with WickedWhims.

Here is the way to make it.

Support for Custom CAS Parts

'Decimal to Hex converter' recommends here.

Decimal to Hex Converter

This is why I recommend this converter.
In the officially released 'TS4 Custom Content Guide' it is recommended to set the high bit of the instance ID of the CAS part to indicate that it is custom content.
The 'online converter' introduced in the above tutorial does not support the high bit set value.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:42 PM, perfectioncat said:

Here is the way to make it.

Support for Custom CAS Parts

'Decimal to Hex converter' recommends here.

This is why I recommend this .
In the officially released 'TS4 Custom Content Guide' it is recommended to set the high bit of the instance ID of the CAS part to indicate that it is custom content.
The 'online converter' introduced in the above tutorial does not support the high bit set value.

It would be easy to remodel the CC I distributed.
It can be done with sims4 studio.

Preparation matter
1. Open the original CC (create CAS) with studio.
2. Export the catalog thumbnails in the Studio tab. (.png format)

Modification procedure
1. Rename the package.
2. Run the studio.
3. Run the hash generator from the Tools tab of the Studio.
4. Paste the name of the package into the hashtext.

5. Copy the value of FNV64.
6. Convert the value to decimal by 'Decimal to Hex Converter'.
7. Open the renamed CC in studio.
8. Copy the value of FNV64 to the instance ID of 'DST Image' and 'Snuppet Tuning'. (Data tab)

9. Open the XML tab of 'Snippet Tuning'.
10. Paste the value of FNV64 converted to decimal into the item 's =' on the second line.

11. Paste the name of the author of the original CC and the title of the original package into the item 'n =' on the second line.
12. Change "cas_part_raw_display_name", "cas_part_author", "cas_part_display_icon", "cas_part_type", "cas_part_id".

13.Import thumbnails exported to 'DST Image'.

14. Save.

Note
1. "cas_part_display_icon"
   Do not change '00B2D882: 00000000:'.
   Paste the Instance ID of 'DST Image' in hexadecimal in the part.

2. "cas_part_type"
   Paste the corresponding one from the character string described in the comment part.

3. "cas_part_id"
   Open original CC (create CAS) in another studio.
   Click the Werehouse tab and copy the instance ID of the CAS part.
   Convert the value to decimal by 'Decimal to Hex Converter'.
   Paste the converted value.

4.If there are different parts of the same CC, copy the blocks from <T> to </ T>.

remodel.jpg

43 minutes ago, bunkybob said:

Hi, I'm having trouble getting any alternative bodies to show up in the WW selector? I just get WW and Default regardless.

I put the non-default V5 ones or the ones perfection cat made (thanks!) in my mods folder, but nothing shows up? Any ideas please? Thanks.

Not "or", you need both; the Non-default V5, AND the add-on Perfectioncat made.

1 hour ago, Zasz said:

I suggest you edit the thread title and add the date when it was updated. Unless you only update one whole version at a time.

This is a third party edit done by someone else, not the creator. The main page will be updated when the creator uploads a new version.

The 'EVE Body Selector' I offered is not dedicated to 'EVE V5'.
For example, a combination of 'V3 non default top' and 'V4 non default bottom' is also possible.
However, if multiple versions are installed for the same location, only one of them will be used. (System dependent)
When using 'EVE Body Selector' please use the nondefault model.

Do I need to use the Body Selector to apply the defaults? Also, do I need to apply the skin overlay in Skin Details in CAS?

For context, I want to see if my situation makes sense:

I just came back to this game after a month and a half. I installed the game on a new computer, copied over my old Sims 4 folder, and updated the WickedWhims files. Unfortunately, my original skins don't work anymore. The female sims still have nipples and a defined vag, but their bodies don't look like my original skins, so I think what I'm seeing are the default WickedWhims top and bottom for females.

This is the combination of skins I used before, and they took effect just by placing them in the Mods folder:

Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package

MYOBI-eveV3-defaultnudebottom.package

MYOBI-eveV4-defaultnudetop.package

This is the latest combination of skins that I tried:

MYOBI-eveV5-defaultnudebottom.package

MYOBI-eveV5-defaultnudetop.package

MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package

None of them seem to make a difference when I just add them to the Mods folder. The female bodies always look the same, and they don't look like Eve's.

I asked about this on TURBODRIVER's Patreon page, and they seemed to suggest doing what I asked about above - using the Body Selector to apply Eve's defaults, and applying the skin overlay in Skin Details. However, that doesn't seem to match Eve's installation instructions, unless I'm misinterpreting them.

42 minutes ago, schplade said:

Do I need to use the Body Selector to apply the defaults? Also, do I need to apply the skin overlay in Skin Details in CAS?

For context, I want to see if my situation makes sense:

I just came back to this game after a month and a half. I installed the game on a new computer, copied over my old Sims 4 folder, and updated the WickedWhims files. Unfortunately, my original skins don't work anymore. The female sims still have nipples and a defined vag, but their bodies don't look like my original skins, so I think what I'm seeing are the default WickedWhims top and bottom for females.

This is the combination of skins I used before, and they took effect just by placing them in the Mods folder:

Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package

MYOBI-eveV3-defaultnudebottom.package

MYOBI-eveV4-defaultnudetop.package

This is the latest combination of skins that I tried:

MYOBI-eveV5-defaultnudebottom.package

MYOBI-eveV5-defaultnudetop.package

MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package

None of them seem to make a difference when I just add them to the Mods folder. The female bodies always look the same, and they don't look like Eve's.

I asked about this on TURBODRIVER's Patreon page, and they seemed to suggest doing what I asked about above - using the Body Selector to apply Eve's defaults, and applying the skin overlay in Skin Details. However, that doesn't seem to match Eve's installation instructions, unless I'm misinterpreting them.

1] You are correct; what you are seeing is the default WW top and bottom.

2] Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package is a default skin (applied to all sims). You can still use it, and the EVE overlay. You are correct; The EVE skin overlay is applied in Skin Details in CAS. You need to do it manually for each sim you want to have it; otherwise they'll have the default skin (which could be the aforementioned one).

3] The "default" versions of EVE replaces the MAXIS defaults (not WW defaults). You still need to select it in the Body Selector; It will be the last option: "Native/Maxis Overide". You can still use eveV3 or eveV4, BUT (like before) you can only use 1 default replacement (In other words; you can't use v3 default top and v5 default top. Also, you can't use EVE default and Heavy Boobs default).

4] If you want to add EVE as a separate option, use the non-default AND the Eve Body Selector by Perfectioncat. You can then have some sims use EVE, and others use a different default like Heavy Boobs or Better Body.

5] In CAS, when you remove clothing, it will show the WW body. If you are using the non-default versions, you should be able to select it in CAS, if you want to use it as a clothing option (ex: panties and topless sleepwear).

6] When using the Body Selector, it will give you the option to use the chosen part for (a) that sim (b) all sims like them (ex: all female sims with a vagina) (c) a random selection of sims.

Let me know if that helps, or you still have issues. ?

P.S. The EVE installation instructions were written before the WW Body Selector came about. Perhaps they could be confusing if you are unsure what you are doing.

P.S.S. If you want to use v3, v4, and v5, you can ask Perfectioncat to post them. He very graciously has helped a lot of people, and has successfully made add-ons so you can use all 3 non-default options.

selector.jpg.959001a9ad89564be44b2dbd4474d08d.jpg.ecb2ed0d55ad36deadfeeda71e974d8b.jpg

On 12/12/2018 at 4:17 PM, perfectioncat said:

Since EVE V5 and the old version have the same instance ID, they can not coexist.
Because the instance ID is the same, you can use WickedWhims_CAS_EveV5.package even if you use the old version instead of V5.

1 hour ago, schplade said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention this in the last post. You can only use 1 non-default version of EVE with Perfectioncat's addon (available for download in the OP). To use multiple versions, involves cloning them (to get a new ID), and making an addon for that specific ID.

12 hours ago, Zasz said:

Right now Im deleting some skins because they are over pretty much everything in the face. Why are those skins above makeup and below it in the layer order?

Don't know. I see most creators set it about 1000 or 1100, but in my opinion, it goes under everything except the default skin, so it can go all the way down. Incidentally, I've seen a couple set around 5000, and one was even 9300 (it went over everything; not sure if they knew what they were doing there).

10 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Don't know. I see most creators set it about 1000 or 1100, but in my opinion, it goes under everything except the default skin, so it can go all the way down. Incidentally, I've seen a couple set around 5000, and one was even 9300 (it went over everything; not sure if they knew what they were doing there).

Im trying to get s4studio to work but it doesnt work. I cant even register on their crappy forum for support. All I want is to make those nice skins usable with makeup. I dont get why people release them when they are practically useless when they overshadow everything. Humans...

On 12/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

2] Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package is a default skin (applied to all sims). You can still use it, and the EVE overlay. You are correct; The EVE skin overlay is applied in Skin Details in CAS. You need to do it manually for each sim you want to have it; otherwise they'll have the default skin (which could be the aforementioned one).

6] When using the Body Selector, it will give you the option to use the chosen part for (a) that sim (b) all sims like them (ex: all female sims with a vagina) (c) a random selection of sims.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. It really helps.

Just for clarification regarding your points 2 and 6 above...

Does that mean I can apply Eve's default nude tops and bottoms to all female sims using the Body Selector, but the skin overlay (like Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package or MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package) needs to be applied to each sim individually in CAS?

41 minutes ago, schplade said:

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. It really helps.

Just for clarification regarding your points 2 and 6 above...

Does that mean I can apply Eve's default nude tops and bottoms to all female sims using the Body Selector, but the skin overlay (like Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package or MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package) needs to be applied to each sim individually in CAS?

I haven't used Female Nude Skins - Shaved [Majestic].package in ages, but if I remember correctly it is a DEFAULT skin meaning that's the skin every sim has, unless you use an overlay. That means all sims have it automatically. On the other hand, MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package) is an OVERLAY (it goes on top and covers the default), thus needs to be applied to each sim individually in CAS.

1 hour ago, Zasz said:

Im trying to get s4studio to work but it doesnt work. I cant even register on their crappy forum for support. All I want is to make those nice skins usable with makeup. I dont get why people release them when they are practically useless when they overshadow everything. Humans...

Try Cmar's "CAS Tools" at MTS;

http://modthesims.info/d/582348/s4-cas-tools-updated-to-v2-9-0-0-on-12-21-2018.html

Just extract it and run the exe, no installation needed. It's easy to use, but if you need help just ask. I tend to use it more than S4S, but it only works for CAS items, not bb mode items.