EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 9/16/2019 at 10:21 AM, DimensionWitch said:

I have the second issue as well - with the top being a bra - and another issue where the muscle bar icon is just a white square (not sure if it's this mod's fault tho) :)

EDIT: it turns out the muscle bat issue IS NOT related to this mod! If you have it now you know (turns out it's the more cas column mod!) ;)

I'm having this issue, too, and checked with no other mods installed but WW.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:48 AM, Kritical said:

1. The weights for L and R breast are a bit dirty and all over the place.

2. Undressing top defaults me to a bra instead of the appropriate v6 naked top. Just me?

Other than that, nice work!

1. Can you please post an example of "a bit dirty and all over the place"? So far this version has the cleanest weights I've ever done lol, unless something crazy is happening that I can't see in my game.

2. Ah! I'm trying to figure out why this is happening currently.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, Tomkin said:

I have the 2. issue aswell. I also noticed that this is just for normal humans and vampires while the sirens and the magicans use the eve top.

Interesting. I don't have the latest packs installed, so I think this may be why.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:13 AM, Objc said:

Hi, can you check if it's also a case with defaults version? Defaults file from 9/11/19 seems to still have this issue.

Cheers.

Hi, the default version was updated at the same time. Where are you seeing this time stamp?

3 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

1. Can you please post an example of "a bit dirty and all over the place"? So far this version has the cleanest weights I've ever done lol, unless something crazy is happening that I can't see in my game.

Smoothest? Sure, awesome job on that by the way. Cleanest? ... :DbW.png.90b8b2333122bf6a5069d2d1ec4a3b1f.png

Its not a big deal, it works fine. Just makes transfers look messy. And since we have a limit of 4 bones per vertex, thought Id mention it.

13 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Smoothest? Sure, awesome job on that by the way. Cleanest? ... :D

Its not a big deal, it works fine. Just makes transfers look messy. And since we have a limit of 4 bones per vertex, thought Id mention it.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, why yours be looking like that?! EEk! So, this is what I meant by clean:

Untitled-1.png.52d82682adfc9ba872310aa2e9b32122.png

Give me 5 minutes and I'll reupload the meshes. Can you please test them when they are done and tell me if the weights are still all over the place?

35 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH, why yours be looking like that?! EEk! So, this is what I meant by clean:

Give me 5 minutes and I'll reupload the meshes. Can you please test them when they are done and tell me if the weights are still all over the place?

I grabbed the files from https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiams89h0rbz05n/EVE V6 Blender Working Files.zip?dl=0

which si the link in the first post, so maybe it had an old version in it? Anyway, so that I dont spam your topic with stuff most people wont ever see or care about, send me a PM when its updated and Ill try it.

10 minutes ago, Kritical said:

I grabbed the files from https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiams89h0rbz05n/EVE V6 Blender Working Files.zip?dl=0

which si the link in the first post, so maybe it had an old version in it? Anyway, so that I dont spam your topic with stuff most people wont ever see or care about, send me a PM when its updated and Ill try it.

Fab, thanks!

37 minutes ago, DimensionWitch said:

This could have been the case but I had no issues with EVE 5 and all I did was update it... I don't have any other mods for female nude top ?

I would give it a try anyway. I didn't have any problems with EVE 5 either until I removed cmar's nudes and updated WW and NWP. Then I got the pink bra and panties both in CAS and in game. Back went cmar and gone were the pink underwear.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:55 PM, Lazlo_71 said:

I would give it a try anyway. I didn't have any problems with EVE 5 either until I removed cmar's nudes and updated WW and NWP. Then I got the pink bra and panties both in CAS and in game. Back went cmar and gone were the pink underwear.

you're right! It worked! It took a while to find cmar again since all the links were down but I managed ? Thanks! Still hope @ephiny-asunderfinds a way to fix this... ?

4 hours ago, ramirezi said:

Should only one version of Eve be installed since so many sims were made with 3, 4 or 5.  I have default and non default for 3, non default for 4 and default nude top and bottom and non default top and bottom for 5.

Non defaults should be fine but, multiple defaults will just overwrite each other, unless I'm missing something. 

On 10/3/2019 at 8:07 AM, DimensionWitch said:

you're right! It worked! It took a while to find cmar again since all the links were down but I managed ? Thanks! Still hope @ephiny-asunderfinds a way to fix this... ?

I'm currently looking into this ATM but I'm not sure what's causing it. The salmon top seems to keep over-riding my default top for unknown reasons.