EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

@twazraa This is not a "starter" at all. You don't have to wait to find content that goes with Ephi's body mesh. Julie J did some maxis match clothin' and you can also find tons of clothing / accessories on Ephi's Patreon and DA profiles.

Julie shared on LL, just use tab to find it. For Ephi's stuff, check her sig' in the 1rst post. Even if it's a patreon account you can find some free stuff on it (if you don't wanna sub').

Hello to all, i have an issue with this mesh mod. I have put the files into Mod folders. But despite the fact that the file is recognized by Whickedwhims (into Settings section), the body of the sim does not change, i.e. it always remains the default one. I have attached a screen for the composition on Mod folder.

sample2.png

21 minutes ago, Pexinus said:

Hello to all, i have an issue with this mesh mod. I have put the files into Mod folders. But despite the fact that the file is recognized by Whickedwhims (into Settings section), the body of the sim does not change, i.e. it always remains the default one. I have attached a screen for the composition on Mod folder.

I'm guessing that you need this one as well: WickedWhims-CAS-bodyselector-EveV6.package

@Pexinus Keep in mind that it's a custom body mesh, it won't modify clothes made on maxis bodies, you need clothes made especialy for this  to have an EVE body aspect ingame (guess your issue is it).

For nude, with non default you'll have to set parts in CAS on an outfit (if you just wanna use nude for photshoots) or use the body selector tool (to replace default).

1 hour ago, Lazlo_71 said:

@Pexinus

No you only need it once. But am I understanding you correctly? Do you have both the default and the non-default packages?

Hi Lazlo, thank's for the answer, i have this file only in "Non-default" folder. For Default folder i have: MYOBI-EVEv6top-def.package and MYOBI-EVEv6bottom-def.package.

6 minutes ago, Shayeesh said:

@Pexinus Keep in mind that it's a custom body mesh, it won't modify clothes made on maxis bodies, you need clothes made especialy for this  to have an EVE body aspect ingame.

I would like the same quality that is visible in the first post of the creator or at least that of this photo, posted by TURBODRIVER (second post of the thread)

Spoiler

2.png

"Quality"? I'm lost now.... Where is exactly your issue? Is it working or not? Or is your question about an other thing?

Coz, you know if you wanna have the exact same aspect as the Ephi' sim in 1rst post, EVE isn't enough, there are many other CCs used, like skin overlay, skintone, sliders and many others.....

Could you please be more specific in what is your issue.

30 minutes ago, Shayeesh said:

"Quality"? I'm lost now.... Where is exactly your issue? Is it working or not? Or is your question about an other thing?

Coz, you know if you wanna have the exact same aspect as the Ephi' sim in 1rst post, EVE isn't enough, there are many other CCs used, like skin overlay, skintone, sliders and many others.....

Could you please be more specific in what is your issue.

Oook, I thought you could just use that mesh to get that body. Problem solved, thank's for the patience.

Another question (last): In the image posted by Turbodriver (and replied by me lke sample), are other CCs used as well? This CCs are available here on the forum?

54 minutes ago, Pexinus said:

Oook, I thought you could just use that mesh to get that body. Problem solved, thank's for the patience.

To be sure we didn't misunderstood, EVE mesh will modify the general form of the bodies. It's body parts replacement, it won't change the maxis skin or skintone, you'll need other CCs for this.

57 minutes ago, Pexinus said:

Another question (last): In the image posted by Turbodriver (and replied by me lke sample), are other CCs used as well? This CCs are available here on the forum?

Don't really know.

7 minutes ago, Shayeesh said:

To be sure we didn't misunderstood, EVE mesh will modify the general form of the bodies. It's body parts replacement, it won't change the maxis skin or skintone, you'll need other CCs for this.

Don't really know.

Ok Shayeesh, many thank's for all ?