EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 2/20/2023 at 5:21 AM, Anackkin91 said:

which one of the northernsiberiawinds skin actually are you using? I see there are many skin from northernsiberiawinds.

I cycle through a few different ones. In the screenshot, I think I am using n12.

On 2/24/2023 at 5:26 PM, slyphucker said:

I am absolutely in LOVE with all the cc you make!! Can't play the game without it :)) 

What hair cc do you use? Good male sim hair cc is far few and in-between unfortunately :,) 

For males, I usually use MoooD but for females, I switch between many different creators.

14 hours ago, LunarAtrium said:

Hi, The body mesh is indeed working properly, but when I save the family in the workshop and reload it, it comes up with the default pink bra, which was not an issue in previous versions, do you know how to fix it?

Can you PM me some screenshots please? I've heard this issue before, but can't seem to replicate it myself.

57 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

I cycle through a few different ones. In the screenshot, I think I am using n12.

For males, I usually use MoooD but for females, I switch between many different creators.

Can you PM me some screenshots please? I've heard this issue before, but can't seem to replicate it myself.

Sure, I wish you can figure it out, thank you.

20230226.gif

Здравствуйте Уважаемый Народ ! Всех с праздниками и крепкого здоровья ! 
У меня есть вопрос , который очень беспокоит :
Моя игра Симс 4 работала хорошо , но буквально сегодня я играл с файлами модов , менял и пробовал смотреть другие . Главный мод я не трогал . В итоге моя игра сломалась - это в первый раз случилось . 
Игра загружается , но при загрузке участки пишет " КРИТИЧЕСКАЯ ОШИБКА , НЕ НАЙДЕН ФАЙЛ  ""   TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script    ""  ИЛИ ИГРА ЕГО НЕ ВИДИТ . 
Там дают рекомендации как поступить - я пробовал , и всё равно ошибка - файл не найден , хоть он на месте стоит - игра не видит его . Помогите народ , что делать , как мне исправить ошибку ? Очень люблю играть в Симс 4 с вашими модами - к стати , огромное спасибо за ваши труды . 
Я уже и файл пробовал разархивировать - но ничего не помогает . И переустанавливал документ - была копия на запас - тоже не работает . Подскажите люди , не откажите - что делать , что не так с моей игрой , почему она не видит этот файл ""    TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script    "" ?
Пожалуйста , помогите решить проблему ...

==============================================================

Hello Dear People! Happy holidays and good health everyone!
I have a question that worries me a lot:
My Sims 4 game was working fine, but just today I was playing with mod files, changing and trying other mods. I didn't touch the main mod. As a result, my game broke - this is the first time it happened.
The game loads, but when loading sections, it says 'CRITICAL ERROR, FILE 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' IS NOT FOUND OR THE GAME DOES NOT SEE IT.
They give recommendations on what to do - I tried, and still an error - the file was not found, although it stands still - the game does not see it. Help people, what should I do, how can I fix the error? I love playing Sims 4 with your mods - by the way, thank you so much for your hard work.
I already tried to unzip the file - but nothing helps. And I reinstalled the document - there was a copy for the reserve - it also does not work. Tell people , do not refuse -- what to do , what is wrong with my game , why does it not see this file ' TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script ' ?
Please help solve the problem...