EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Hey, If I use the Default EVE V9 with WW, will it apply to all my sims ?

or

should I always use the Non Default with WW and apply it to sims through body selector ?

Also, what's the difference between nipple/vag overlay and texture ?

Edited by KTF
On 1/5/2023 at 11:37 PM, KTF said:

Hey, If I use the Default EVE V9 with WW, will it apply to all my sims ?

or

should I always use the Non Default with WW and apply it to sims through body selector ?

Also, what's the difference between nipple/vag overlay and texture ?

WW comes with it's own defaults that will override the EVE defaults. If you use WW, best practice is to use the non defaults via the body selector.

On 1/4/2023 at 12:45 AM, rftsadq said:

Hey there! Love the mod, and could you by any chance send a preset or anything for the character in the thumbnail? She is simply stunning! I would love to have her as a sim

You can download my sims here. The one in the preview is a slightly edited render of Nina.

On 1/3/2023 at 4:59 PM, Fartar said:

how do you use the custom skin to make it look like the picture

The skin is by NothernSiberiaWinds.

On 12/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, Dragonlord1028 said:

Can't download the files. I click on the little paperclip, and yet nothing gets downloaded. Any help?

Edit: I believe the issue is my anti-virus software. I believe it is stopping me from downloading. Is there another place I can try to get the download?

Try this link.

On 12/22/2022 at 8:36 AM, Burzum_885 said:

I ran into the same problem as mentioned above. When taking off clothes, there is no icon eve default. simply no vag

When you take the clothes off, do you mean you are you doing so in live-mode (via sex interactions) or in CAS by hitting [x] on the clothing options?

Will this work with larger figured Sims? BBW sized ones especially or is the augmentation limited to the athletic/slim frames?

I ask since its not noted in the notes here or the read me file included in the download. I love the designs you and Cupid Corp produce but I enjoy making my sims reflective of my self (least the femes) with larger figures. And want to be able to use this to help smooth the curves from the bumpiness given by EA when you try.

So I tried it and made the figure as full as I could without selecting another body preset (simply using the sliders on the body and at the side. It works(ish?) - some weird clipping happens with some of your outfits with the mesh. Are there body sliders you recomend using to adjust hip, bust, rear, thigh sizes that play well with Eve preset to achive a bbw figure?

Edited by TehCheshire
corrected question after testing