EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

• ephiny-asunder changed the title to EVE V9 + KLEOS | 2022-11-29 UPDATE
10 hours ago, Ts4Skyrim said:

hello, any future plans for the addition of animated bottoms?

Animation is beyond my knowledge at this point unfortunately ? I know WW added support for animated vagina parts, but I don't personally know how to animate and I can't find any information about that type of animation specifically.

1 hour ago, lyte87 said:

Your work is amazing, recently went through your patreon and I was blown away by the detail you put into your work.  One thing I was looking at is this: https://www.deviantart.com/smsims/art/EVE-Short-Shorts-Sims-4-DL-786249200

But the DL link is broken on Dropbox ? any chance you can fix that link or reupload those shorts?

Hello, all of my Dropbox links were wiped when the account was hacked. The downloads are still available here, but they are only sorted into months and there's heaps to go through. I will try and go through all them next month to restore the links.

2 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, all of my Dropbox links were wiped when the account was hacked. The downloads are still available here, but they are only sorted into months and there's heaps to go through. I will try and go through all them next month to restore the links.

Amazing, Thanks!  Found what I was looking for and a few others that had broken dropbox links. Really incredible work, thank you!

On 12/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, Talkatar said:

only have eve v9 skin top and bottom download using your nipple piercings its still not aligned is this my problem or a mod problem?

image.png

Hello, can you PM me a clearer zoomed-out picture of your CAS screen when this is happening?

~~~

EDIT: For anyone else having issues with nipple piercings floating in front of nipples, please make sure you are indeed using EveV9 in CAS ?

Edited by ephiny-asunder
problem solved