View File

Some people asked me to make Futa addon for "Animals and Followers" to be separated from this mod. Here you are! ;)

Foreword:
I'm very empressed with "FloppySOS" and "Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs" ideas but there is some lack of immersion that with flaccid-erect cycle commonly grows penis angle but size is affected very little.
Also I'm catching randomly CTD's with using "SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events" regardless FloppySOS used or not (maybe my fault).
So I took EvilReFlex's horse penis ver 0.6a (thanks to EvilReFlex for permission to use sources) as base and ...

ONLY FOR FEMALE PC (at current moment).
It's not COMPLETE SOS-addon with ability to Schlongify all females of Skyrim, but will be added support to schlongify female NPC by your choice as it was for female followers before.

Features:
1. Full HDT bounche - balls and schlong.
2. Flaccid penis is really small in comparison with erect position. And as arousal grows both size and shape are changed too.
3. Not relies on debug.SendAnimationEvent() with "SOSBendN" etc. Instead uses actor's arousal (scan every 60 sec).
4. While animating via SexLab automatically turns to erected 'strapon' version (a bit - 93% - smaller shape against non-animating one for better fitting to animations) if PC in male position or female stage position is marked as use strapon and react to SexLab's SOS position adjustments.
5. In MCM may be defined a key for quick switching to Futa state and back.
6. For shape states arousal levels may be redefined in MCM.
7. Automatically reequips SOS pubes when PC un-schlongified. If enabled in MCM and 'SOS_Pubic_Hair_for_Females_Addon_(AIO)' (or similar) is installed.

Installation:
1. It's so hard sometimes to upload on LL big-sized files (if take into account that I'm on 'mobile' inet). So download is separated to:
1.1 'meshes and textures' archive which not planned for updates, also removed optional textures for different texture-packs to reduce file-size. For changing textures suited to yours, refer to original "EvilReFlex's horse penis ver 0.6a" and endorse author's work. They must be put in 'textures\actors\character\vlkFT_Horse' folder.
1.2 Mod itself.
2. Load order has no matter.

How to get:
In MCM you'll find all you need.

Notes and known issues:
1. I use COS-body so collisions is set in conjunction to that body. (Not really tested for fitting well)

Planned:
1. Fix current bugs.
2. After testing add NPC support.

Requires:
SOS
HDT-PE
Any arousal mod ("SexLab Aroused (Redux)" or "vlkSexLife") by your choice.
SexLab
RaceMenu
XPMSE (with SOSRaceMenu.esp installed)

Credits:
EvilReFlex - meshes and dds-files
jopie123 - HDT xml's taked as base
Bad Dog - Hoodie Schlongs idea
b3lisario and all SOS authors
Ashal - SexLab
Groovtama - XPMSE
Expired - RaceMenu

Version History:
03 June 2017 without version stepping increase
- Added option for automatically switch SexLab's gender when (un)schlongified. Some mods can compare Skyrim's sex and SexLab's gender for determination of transgender NPCs

2.01b 02 June 2017
- Initial beta release as standalone mod

Kind Regards.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/01/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    See section in OP
  • Special Edition Compatible

thank you very much !!!!

My congratulations: "Сбылась голубая мечта идиота!!!". It's russian humor and can't be just translated without knowing our films, another proverbs...etc. I'm glad that you got what you wished! ;)

For those of us who only saw this pop up in the latest file and have no clue what you are talking about, other than this being a futa mod, could we please have some visual aids? (screen captures please!)

Will add ASAP

I love this. It's fantatsic, endorsing. Where do you get the textures? It somehow has the appropriate texture for my dragon-female-argonian skin already. I am very impressed!

If I racall correct, I'm using 'Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE' and for this textures set comes textures in download. For another varians go to

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-1-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

There you can find also for 'Mature Skin' and 'SG Female Textures'.

Put textures into 'textures\actors\character\vlkFT_Horse'

Kind Regards

may i ask what HDT-PE set you are using? with the config i have, the schlong and balls start twitching and then stretch to infinity for a few seconds before returning to normal approximately once a minute. and as i understand very little how the sets actually work i have no idea what kind of config would work best (love this in every other way, keep up the good job)

thanks in advance

may i ask what HDT-PE set you are using? with the config i have, the schlong and balls start twitching and then stretch to infinity for a few seconds before returning to normal approximately once a minute. and as i understand very little how the sets actually work i have no idea what kind of config would work best (love this in every other way, keep up the good job)

thanks in advance

change you xml hdt file for less or reduced bounce i have no issue

how reduce ball seize  in racemenu ?

No way to change size/proportion via RaceMenu.

Because for changing shape and size of schlong bone-to-bone connecting points are coded in hdt-xml and scales coded in scripts and they must be in conjunction.

With slider in Futa's MCM you can slightly modify size, but I'd advice don't use large scaling.

I can't do nothing with schlong itself, because there is no ability to change hdt-xml content on-fly.

Also I spent hours for tweaking connection points in xml. Beleve me, it's not very easy to create xml's for another scaling by user wish.

But about scrotum (balls) scaling i will try to do something manageable through MCM. ;)

Kind Regards.

thanks in advance

It's HDT-PE habit - to throw not only schlongs, but whole bodies to infinity or made them invisible. I catch this issues too.

In interiors this never happens.

Nothing to do except with quick key unschlongify PC and reequip again.

I'm using mix of HDT-SMP and HDT-PE (14.28). And HDT-PE i'm still using ONLY because this Futa mod.

Unfortunately, I can't acieve desired and stable bone-to-bone connections in HDT-SMP. Sometimes it works, sometimes completely ignored.

Kind Regards.

Спасибо за мод. Шланг(SoS) порой себя неадекватно ведёт, а иногда бывает криво отображается секс анимация, т.е. текстура шланга бывает вылезает за пределы тела другого Nps или вовсе двигается "выше ворот", особенно это раздражает при анимации минета, когда шланг упирается в лицо, а не в нужную его часть и иногда выпирает сквозь одежду  :D Так же SexLab хоть анимации переключились на мужские, но в секс диалогах с Nps женского пола всё ещё попадаются варианты для лесбийских секс анимаций + если выбирать в диалогах с Nps "мастурбацию", то всегда воспроизводится анимация для жгг, а не мгг. И можно как-то сделать чтобы при активации данного мода персонаж жгг воспринимался остальными Nps как мгг или это технически не возможно? А то часто SeXLab не особо корректно воспринимает только смену анимаций, а вот если бы мод ещё как-то прописывал что персонаж стал мужского пола, тогда это было бы другое дело, а так наша жгг ток частично становится футой и эта проблема есть практически во всех модах подобного типа(

thanks in advance

It's HDT-PE habit - to throw not only schlongs, but whole bodies to infinity or made them invisible. I catch this issues too.

In interiors this never happens.

Nothing to do except with quick key unschlongify PC and reequip again.

I'm using mix of HDT-SMP and HDT-PE (14.28). And HDT-PE i'm still using ONLY because this Futa mod.

Unfortunately, I can't acieve desired and stable bone-to-bone connections in HDT-SMP. Sometimes it works, sometimes completely ignored.

Kind Regards.

Tried to fool around with the settings to get it working without SMP (no Intel or AMD so unfortunately no SMP) but I once again found out I am not a patient man, got it to stay the way it should a little longer but then dem boobies started doing that(something I have been rid of for a long time).

But oh well, still great work and still gonna keep using it :)

all my love: Grimm

Did you plan on making a equipable version? I've switched to Shape Atlas Men. And since SAM and SOS don't work together i sadly can't use your mod.

Maybe, but no promises.

Спасибо за мод. Шланг(SoS) порой себя неадекватно ведёт, а иногда бывает криво отображается секс анимация, т.е. текстура шланга бывает вылезает за пределы тела другого Nps или вовсе двигается "выше ворот", особенно это раздражает при анимации минета, когда шланг упирается в лицо, а не в нужную его часть и иногда выпирает сквозь одежду  :D Так же SexLab хоть анимации переключились на мужские, но в секс диалогах с Nps женского пола всё ещё попадаются варианты для лесбийских секс анимаций + если выбирать в диалогах с Nps "мастурбацию", то всегда воспроизводится анимация для жгг, а не мгг. И можно как-то сделать чтобы при активации данного мода персонаж жгг воспринимался остальными Nps как мгг или это технически не возможно? А то часто SeXLab не особо корректно воспринимает только смену анимаций, а вот если бы мод ещё как-то прописывал что персонаж стал мужского пола, тогда это было бы другое дело, а так наша жгг ток частично становится футой и эта проблема есть практически во всех модах подобного типа(

Пардоньте, но отвечу по-англицки, поскольку сайт-то международный... Или тут все русские, общающиеся на ломаном, как и я, инглише? :D

Animations... I'm still catching issues with my mod when it switches to 'strapon' state. At first stage as strapon it has '-9' position. Seems because my scripts must check SexLab's conditions for strapon using and equip mesh for strapon version. But SexLab before it happens already send 'SOSBendX' event, so 'my' strapon just missed it. For next stage everything OK.

Female schlongs and female skeleton itself differs from male in Genitals nodes, as i recall, by 4 units up (i mean +4 along Z-axis). Can't understand reasons, but this is reality. If you'll look in SexLab's strapon in NifScope, you'll see that mesh goes down relative nodes exactly 4 units beneath. So female schlongs looks bad for male masturbation animations (i.e. animations where male skeleton is used). I started in Blender to modify EvilReFlex's mesh for lowering schlong's mesh, but have no time to finish.

About Futas. My last upload allows you (if enabled) to automatically switch SexLab's gender for futa. Unfortunately, only few mods designed for Futas. SLEN as example. I've updated 'vlkSexLife' for recognizing trans/multi-gendered NPC, will update 'Animals and Followers' too.

Just comparisons between Skyrim's sex and SexLab's gender have to be made. As example, function from 'vlkSexLife':

;returned value is set of bit-flags:
;0 - pussy present
;1 - penis present
;2 - mutant for transgender and futa. For future use, like anticipation or perv for mutants
int function _getComplexGender(actor akActor)
{same calculations inlined in vlkAR_ArousalEffectScript}
    int result
    int iSex = akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
    int iGender = SexLab.GetGender(akActor)
    if(iGender < 2)            ;human
        if(iSex && iGender)
            ;female
            result = 0x01    ;0001B
        elseif(iSex)
            ;futa/shemale
            result = 0x07    ;0111B
        elseif(iGender)
            ;trans-man
            result = 0x05    ;0101B
        else
            ;male
            result = 0x02    ;0010B
        endif
    elseif(iGender == 2)    ;for creatures rely on SexLab
        result = 0x02
    else
        result = 0x01
    endif
    return result
endfunction

But this Futa mod can't affect (except gender change) to other mods. It's mod authors have to add support for Futas.

Kind Regards

how reduce ball seize  in racemenu ?

No way to change size/proportion via RaceMenu.

Because for changing shape and size of schlong bone-to-bone connecting points are coded in hdt-xml and scales coded in scripts and they must be in conjunction.

With slider in Futa's MCM you can slightly modify size, but I'd advice don't use large scaling.

I can't do nothing with schlong itself, because there is no ability to change hdt-xml content on-fly.

Also I spent hours for tweaking connection points in xml. Beleve me, it's not very easy to create xml's for another scaling by user wish.

But about scrotum (balls) scaling i will try to do something manageable through MCM. ;)

Kind Regards.

in sex act the penis is small , like if you fuck someone and the penis is in zero potision , any fix

i see no config for that in mcm ?

and thank you for answer

in sex act the penis is small , like if you fuck someone and the penis is in zero potision , any fix

and thank you for answer

What do you mean under 'small'? In animations it must be not smaller than default SexLab's strapon. I did 'strapon' state slight size lowering for penis is not going trough opponent's head.

Or you having low arousal and in animation for PC position strapon not used, as example, in female position without 'strapon' marked.

I answered at post before about issue with position at first animation stage where strapon must used. My mod just missed SexLab's 'SOSBend' event due checks and equipping delay, but in next stage event must be handled as animation settings reuire. And seems I can't do something with first stage issue. If someone will help - i'll be glad.

ADDED: As solution for 'first' stage issue - press SexLab's SOS adjust key. This causes SexLab to read anim profile and resend event with new position. Just press 'reverse' direction key for settings not be changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all.

Here set of XML's for testing, especially for those who have HDT-jokes in exteriors (sudden stretching, jitter). Just copy with replacement.

Feedbacks are required. If this set is better than ones that goes with installation, I'll reupload install pack.

HDT-XML set 01.7z

Kind Regards

and thank you for answer

What do you mean under 'small'? In animations it must be not smaller than default SexLab's strapon. I did 'strapon' state slight size lowering for penis is not going trough opponent's head.

Or you having low arousal and in animation for PC position strapon not used, as example, in female position without 'strapon' marked.

I answered at post before about issue with position at first animation stage where strapon must used. My mod just missed SexLab's 'SOSBend' event due checks and equipping delay, but in next stage event must be handled as animation settings reuire. And seems I can't do something with first stage issue. If someone will help - i'll be glad.

ADDED: As solution for 'first' stage issue - press SexLab's SOS adjust key. This causes SexLab to read anim profile and resend event with new position. Just press 'reverse' direction key for settings not be changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all.

Here set of XML's for testing, especially for those who have HDT-jokes in exteriors (sudden stretching, jitter). Just copy with replacement.

Feedbacks are required. If this set is better than ones that goes with installation, I'll reupload install pack.

attachicon.gifHDT-XML set 01.7z

Kind Regards

not only in the first stage it in all stages

example aroused 20 vlkfuta postion 2

sex act

stage 1   vlk 2

stage 2 vlk 2

stage 3 vlk 2

stage 4 vlk 2

end sex act

aroused 10 vlk 0

sex act

stage 1   vlk 2

stage 2 vlk 2

stage 3 vlk 2

stage 4 vlk 2

end sex act

aroused 10 vlk 0

Are you sure that PC in male position and strapon MUST be equipped? With PC schlongified just select with 'N' (by default) any female NPC. Goto SexLab's MCM. In 'Animation Settings' ensure that Player Gender is MALE. Goto 'Animation Editor', for best test results select any "Blowjob" animation. For 'Position' select 'Male position 2'. Click 'Play Animation'.

Is 'HARD', not HDT-bouncing 'strapon' variant equipped?

Anybody else has issues with strapon (except sometimes 'first-stage position -9' issue)?

sex act

stage 1   vlk 2

stage 2 vlk 2

stage 3 vlk 2

stage 4 vlk 2

end sex act

aroused 10 vlk 0

Are you sure that PC in male position and strapon MUST be equipped? With PC schlongified just select with 'N' (by default) any female NPC. Goto SexLab's MCM. In 'Animation Settings' ensure that Player Gender is MALE. Goto 'Animation Editor', for best test results select any "Blowjob" animation. For 'Position' select 'Male position 2'. Click 'Play Animation'.

Is 'HARD', not HDT-bouncing 'strapon' variant equipped?

Anybody else has issues with strapon (except sometimes 'first-stage position -9' issue)?

i have checked this before asking

i will  test animation and try for the begning

I like the mod a lot.  very nice.  I was wondering if you were planning on adding more of the SOS models.  Also, there is this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3795-dwemer-cyborg-sos-addon-equipable-schlong-with-bodyslide-2017-02-24/

that adds a penis that just fits with being there sometimes and not there sometimes.  

Any way great mod, as it is.

Thanks.

At first.

Once I got warning from moderators when posted a NSAP's patch for SexLab 1.62 (in NSAP's, not my own thread). For me it more than enough.

I'm about this old story because i have to modify somebody's mesh and include to my package.

After i'd created this Futa for myself, i decided to share. For this i asked EvilReFlex's permission. He gave it. But he gave ONLY for OLD version of HorseCock, exactly that is used in vlkFuta.

SO i have to say NO. I do not plan to disturb, PM, and ask other penis mod authors about permissions.

Second.

Another reason to say NO - just look at my signature... I'm quickly loosing interest for something that have to be maintaned. For me just enough that i did it and... finita.

Also i'm too lazy, and if not motivated will do nothing. I'm not about money (patreon, donation) - i hate this. Modding must be free in all ways. It must go from heart (soul... and other parts) and never becomes second workplace for earning money. It must be just for FUN.

Kind Regards

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...