Possible FtM lowerbody

tolerance

*edit: newer retry  1MalebunnydefaultFINAL lower pussy smoothed v3p4.nif

*edit #2 : man clit.nif ( a separate piece, credit to robert)

______

credits

______

room- 207 A4 body http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/27909/?

robert- ain't it obvious?

?????-there  was like a male body type that was called bunny something or other on nexus that I can't find

gerra6- the best tools ever http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

Oh, hey everybody, Is anyone interested In bros with cameltoes (FtM)? currently I'm working on something that's fitted to room 207 A4 body http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/27909/?

and was wandering if:

1. does anyone even want it?

2. anyone use this body-type? I got mixed up a while a go and pretty much all of my male armor is based of a custom version of it.

3. should I keep it open or closed?

4. is there any shading inconsistencies you can notice (shadowed seams or ignoring normal map mostly)

5. if yes to 1, should I re-make a version for a more common body type like v5 (not even sure which type is the most used)

6. any opinions on what I have so far?

7. should I have versions with a small unmodified clit and one with a larger penis like clit?

Don't hold to much hope in this being quickly done I'm rather disorganized.

1MalebunnydefaultFINAL lower pussy smoothed v1.nif

post-78550-0-37345800-1496194795_thumb.jpg

? male with female lowerbody?

I would like to see such a lowerbody with HGEC tecture. A female lowerbody.

What about inner labia?

I'll keep that in mind, although changing the whole shape Instead of just the crotch region is a bit out of my skill level, maybe I'll mess with convert clothing at some point.

Although this Is mainly a counterpoint to the MtF options we already have. To have masculine pectorals, male armor, a vagina, and to be treated as male.

as for the inner labia, I'm not sure how detailed I should go, or how I will color the labia minor to be separate from the vagina and the outer labia.

I'm thinking of going more of the hgec looking route, I.E. no noticeable inner labia, the look is a bit more simplistic and I find better fits the aesthetics of the game, considering it's contemporaries.

If you look in here, the body meshes have an anus on the males and anus/vagina on the females. These are separate meshes done by bloody mess.  Best part with the bodies from AA, it doesn't matter if the female texture has color for vagina, because own mesh = own texture.

If you look in here, the body meshes have an anus on the males and anus/vagina on the females. These are separate meshes done by bloody mess.  Best part with the bodies from AA, it doesn't matter if the female texture has color for vagina, because own mesh = own texture.

Yeah, I've thought of that... It's what I did with dog and horse meshes, but there's an unnatural feel to it when doing it with the human form, like I'm looking at an anatomy doll or something...

Besides, the program I use isn't good for working with multiple meshes which is what I would need in order to fit the mesh and body snugly.

new version in the original post with credits, tried a bit of a different look to the hood.

may come back and add a clit, probably as a separate piece.

may mess around with seam mender to make a Roberts v5 compliant version it.

this mesh has so many potential seams, I think I'm just going to put this on the back-burner indefinitely.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

please do Download "edit" at the top and tell me what you think.

... as well as any need you may have, as i notice you are new and may not know how to install this or the ways you could make only a race or even a character FtM without making everyone one.

heck, you may not even know how to edit textures, so just ask and hopefully  I'll be able to help, maybe toss some mastectomy scars for you or something... maybe might end up with pink fur around the area, as I'm not great with normal maps.

Archived