More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

fuck it, just install ABC on top of everything....or is that under?.....WHATEVER JUST MAKE IT OVERRIDE EVERYTHING!!!!

I'll just keep on making my "patched" (read copied skeleton) versions, while waiting on ABC to be updated.
Ā 

Spoiler

Kind of glad I didn't do modding past Halo...I just couldn't have handled the responsibility and frequentĀ questions at all.

Ā 

27 minutes ago, badou200899 said:

Why areĀ there files for HC 12.7 and compatibility patches for FOMOD but not MNC 12.7 main file in the download?

You are misreading the designations. It is a .7zip file...as in MNC12.7zip...Not MNC12.7.7zip. The correct file is there. Just look at it again. MNC12(.7zip), .7zip being type of file.

Ā 

Ā 

28 minutes ago, kabombz said:

Thanks for the mod - staple of many SL installs. Spent the evening making a compatibility patch for a mod since I couldn't find anyone having done it before:

MNC - Playable Monster Mod Compatibility Patch.zip 3.99 MB Ā· 0 downloads

Makes MNC skeletons work with the Playable Monster Mod, prevents camera being stuck in ground and/or floating dicks.

have you tried running any animations yet? because back when i tried to patch that mod it caused the camera to lock up.

Hey ya'll, I'm having trouble with the beasts of Skyrim. A little bit ago, I had tried downloading Animated Beast's cocks by Factoryclose along with Psyche Animations by PsycheHHH. Doing so somehow Broke Hentai Creatures and More Nasty Creatures. So after removing the aformentioned files. I started a new game and I updated FNIS as well as using this version to update More Nasty Creatures and HentaiCreatures. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager And I deactivated the FNIS and other Creature features before I updated them in NMM. All other relevant files appeared to be up to date.

Ā 

Unfortunately, they still won't work. I can summon creatures with the spells but Somehow the function isn't reading. I tell them to train and nothing happens. Also other creatures won't assault when SL Defeat is activated. Defeate tries to activate (And works for humanoid NPCs) But nothing happens. It isn't even waitting to load, My character falls over then stands right back up like nothing happens. DefeatĀ is set correctly Everything seems to be working right, It's just not. And with my limited knowledge of modding I'm kind of at a dead end, short of just deleting everything and starting fresh. So any help is appreacted.

Ā 

PS: I also keep getting this flash in the upper corner of my screen repeatedly: CF 1414 Remove Armors On update. Didn't know if that would help.

55 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Ā 

Ā 

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

Ā 

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

Ā 

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

Ā 

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

Ā 

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Ā 

Ā 

Hello to everyone. IĀ installed everything in the right order and everything is working so far. The only problem is the creature dicks arent hard. even if the arrousal is high nothing happens. Is there a possibility to make them always hard? i am using defeat in case it matters

Ā 

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

Ā 

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/
also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

Ā 

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Ā 

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Ā 

Ā 

On 4/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, MadMansGun said:

have you tried running any animations yet? because back when i tried to patch that mod it caused the camera to lock up.

Yeah, using those .nif files lets any animation run in first or third person for me - it was created to solve a problem of the camera snapping to the ground when polymorphed without overwriting the MNC skeletons. How exactly is the camera locking up? I can think of a few things it might be but I'm not sure - will do some troubleshooting on my end, since it's 100% my error - I'm not terribly proficient with modding tools.

3 hours ago, kabombz said:

Yeah, using those .nif files lets any animation run in first or third person for me - it was created to solve a problem of the camera snapping to the ground when polymorphed without overwriting the MNC skeletons. How exactly is the camera locking up? I can think of a few things it might be but I'm not sure - will do some troubleshooting on my end, since it's 100% my error - I'm not terribly proficient with modding tools.

the problem i was having with it is the camera would stay locked behind the player if i started any animations with creatures i added the nodes to.

Eg: cast matchmaker on a wolf and my character and the camera would lock when the animation starts, only the freecam would move.

25 minutes ago, SFIReality said:

For some reason horse scenes are causing me a ctd. Right as the animation starts loading, any idea what could be causing this or where I should look to actually find the problem?

hdt mods, or bash/smash patches, or other horse mods.