• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 3:57 PM, ssonly said:

View File

Add into game "Bondage Grenade" (based on fragmentation grenade). It tightly bounds all targets in explosion radius.
Grenade available via console. (Type help "bondage grenade" 4 and then player.additem <id> <count>)

Also some ingame mines (bottlecap and fragmentation) and fragmentation grenade bounds player.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices

*blink*

Ooohhh... That's what happened. I started a new game with a this mod enabled, and a raider at concord threw a grenade at me: I didn't get hurt, but suddenly had new stuff binding me. I actually panicked a bit cause I thought NPC's could spawn and use bondage grenades.

Which is a good thought really. Make them craftable and add them to the leveled lists.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I like the idea that you could be hit by one of these grenades instead of a frag.  Also, if it triggered a surrender, which basically it will if you have csa but at reduced health.

Traps would be fun and interesting instead of getting blown up.   Or a trap chance when disarming a tripwire. May not be original intent of mod, but you may have stumbled onto something huge...

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...