Some Advice and help!

Hello guys

I thought about posting this on requests, but then again I figured I wasn't really asking for a new mod and its kinda specific so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

This site is bombarded with a million lovely mods but you see I don't really have that much time to spend on searching them... I'm not saying that other ppl have more time than me or you know "do this for me" but if anyone could give me a hand here I would appreciate it.

I basically play as a male character and I noticed most mods are for the female setting.

I'm trying to find a mod where basically as I go trough skyrim, with ey male char, I can just have some fun with my followers or some hookers, nothing to complex.

Also if there is anything you guys find lore friendly (I know... I know how this sounds xD) I would appreciate that also.

So once again If anyone could give me some suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Welcome to the lab!

As for recommendations, there are so many mods to choose from that any recommendations are as likely to be wide of the mark as hitting the target. There really isn't any substitute for having a browse around and trying some out for yourself. That said, there are a couple of mods I personally never play without that might be what you're looking for.

Amorous Adventures: Brilliant mod that adds in lots of quests (some short and sweet, some long and complex) that result in many of the women in Skyrim (and a couple of men) becoming your lovers, after which they will always be available for sex or just a nice kiss whenever you ask them. Every quest is optional, usually with a continue/end dialogue option early on, so if you're not interested in a certain character there's no need to pursue them. All dialogue is fully-voiced from vanilla sound files and the quests fit in really well with the vanilla quests, almost as if they were always meant to be there. The mod adds some much needed life and depth to otherwise largely forgettable characters. The quests can be anything from tragic to hilarious, and you'll probably never look at a mammoth's tusk in the same way again...

SexLab Eager NPCs: This is a bit more complex in the sense that it has a large MCM with lots of options you'll likely need to configure. There are all sorts of things you can do with it, but probably the bulk of the mod is (silent) dialogue to persuade almost any characters in the game to sleep with you. The more you succeed and the more encounters you have with a character, the more likely your relationship with them will improve, until they become your lover. Lovers can spontaneously offer themselves to you whenever you wake up after sleeping, when a dungeon is cleared, when a dragon is slain, etc. (Dragon-slaying can also trigger mass orgies among all witnesses.) It all depends on the options you set up in the MCM. Also, dialogue will often allow you to select the type of animation that plays, so if you really want some cowgirl, some doggy style, something tender or something rough, you can get it.

Of course there are loads more than just these. I'd really recommend having a look around. As long as you read descriptions and make sure you have all requirements installed, you're bound to find the right selection for you.

It's true that most mods here are focussed on female characters, but that's hardly suprising. Mods are created through personal desire and preference, and most members here like female characters.

Amourous adventures might be just the thing you're looking for when talking about male to woman interaction. It's well woven in within the story and from a male standpoint.

Thank you Sleepyjim, I shall look into those 2, specially the second one! Yes I reckon I really will have to search deep. I was just trying to avoid it, but as they say no hard work no nice treat.

Shidoni, I find it great actually, don't get me wrong, I just thought It would be easier to find stuff like "male character has fun with follower or male victory character blackmails enemy".

Ill look search some more but I'd still thank anyone who'd left a advice or 2.

Another mod that might interest you is Scent of Sex. It's more work than just install and have fun, but it allows you to... simulate? a lot of features of other mods, depending what you have in mind. It won't add any quests and only very limited dialogues, but when it's about sex, it can do almost everything (and is stil in development, maybe you can delete the "almost" in future ;) ).

For example you can make a rule that any female wearing [outfit] will approach you and ask if you want to have sex (and make them pay for it? The other way around?). If that's too much, allow only certain day times, locations, high arousal, only nords,...

For some darker content you could try SL kidnapped (and maybe vinfamys other mods). Actually created with a female character in mind, but you can disable player kidnapping (or not... beeing kidnapped by some fiercy amazones might be intresting. ;)) and only make the "rescue NPC" quests.

vinfamy always tried to keep his mods gender neutral, i'm just not sure if somebody really tried it to play them with males.

Oh, and Sexlab Sexlaves (Mia's Lair) is actually made for male characters i think, except for the dominant Andrew part (the only male follower, just don't make him your follower). After playing the short quest, you have acces to several kinky voiced! followers with some radiant quests. The start of the quest is really hard if you play it with a new character, lvl15 at least is recommended.

There is also an optional part for the player to be a slave, but i have really no clue if that works for (non-gay) male characters... if you don't want to be fucked by daedra, maybe better avoid that as well. ;)

Sarge, the description of slaverun as a male character sounds interesting!

Mazzzgul666, my char is as straight as an electromagnetically fired arrow, so deadra butt rape is out of question (that one gave me a good laugh xD)

Thank you guys for all the suggestions, seriously, these will be able to keep me busy for some time now, but again if anyone has more suggestions for straight male mods, please let me know!

Just an extra question, are these mods automatically sorted by loot also or do I need to put them manually on the load order?

You can use NMM, MO or manual installation, whatever works best for you. But, use LOOT to sort the loading order no matter which way you install them.

Just to note, my own flawed observation is that more people use MO & manual installation than they do NMM.

Archived