Comparing the preset to the follower the thighs are too thick and the waist is so tiny she look like a typical White American Teenage Girl.

Preset

20170519124205_1.jpg

Follower

enb_2017_05_21_23_45_17_21.jpg

Perhaps you could PM the creator of the follower?

Yeah about that, I used the same body as in your preset on nexus. The one from Slash. So either i messed up something with the skeleton or did you change the sliders on the body?

I did edit the spine, to get a more natural look.

But you have noticed it in the preset... or not?

Im actually not sure

belly
breasts
glute
lenght depreciated
left upper arm

those are the sliders i left out because i couldnt find them at the time, and the only one that may affect the overall look is maybe the lenght depreciated one. Had to leave that one out because the script was way too complicated for me to understand so not sure how to fix it other than slimming down the thighs

Im actually not sure

belly
breasts
glute
lenght depreciated
left upper arm

those are the sliders i left out because i couldnt find them at the time, and the only one that may affect the overall look is maybe the lenght depreciated one. Had to leave that one out because the script was way too complicated for me to understand so not sure how to fix it other than slimming down the thighs

I guess that's what affected it, would you like the screenshots of my bodyscales?

Left - Follower

Right - Your preset (Nvm eyes hair and textures, forgot to change them)

Does it look right to you? The difference i can see is the waist (working on a fix for that) and the spine needs to be pushed down I think.

Edit: Yeah a picture of the sliders might help

preset.jpg

Left - Follower

Right - Your preset (Nvm eyes hair and textures, forgot to change them)

Does it look right to you? The difference i can see is the waist (working on a fix for that) and the spine needs to be pushed down I think.

Edit: Yeah a picture of the sliders might help

preset.jpg

Here you go:

post-695010-0-09756700-1495469723_thumb.jpgpost-695010-0-19029100-1495469729_thumb.jpgpost-695010-0-28047000-1495469736_thumb.jpgpost-695010-0-03605500-1495469743_thumb.jpg

Just a random question... Is there a particular reason that the left upper arm is .51 instead of 1 like the right arm? I had to change it when I used CBBE, it made it look very weird.

i felt that that was the right proportion for that bodypart.

If it looks weird, do not hesitate to change it. i'm no expert on bodyscales and sizes.

Just a random question... Is there a particular reason that the left upper arm is .51 instead of 1 like the right arm? I had to change it when I used CBBE, it made it look very weird.

If it looks weird, do not hesitate to change it. i'm no expert on bodyscales and sizes.

It is set to 1 in the photos I posted, so I did change it.

I went back and looked through your photos and yours looks just fine to me.

Probably just something about my body because the upper arm was bent sort of funny until I changed it. I have a custom bodyslide body, built off of the clams of skyrim/CBBE base body.

(That I changed again with morphs to make "Mixxie" the way she is.)

No problem for me at all, I was just curious. ;)

It is set to 1 in the photos I posted, so I did change it.

I went back and looked through your photos and yours looks just fine to me.

Probably just something about my body because the upper arm was bent sort of funny until I changed it. I have a custom bodyslide body, built off of the clams of skyrim/CBBE base body.

(That I changed again with morphs to make "Mixxie" the way she is.)

No problem for me at all, I was just curious. ;)

20170522192929_1.jpg

The first one looks really cute. The second looks very well made, but like she wants to bite your ankle. :lol:

The second was my attempt to mix anger with beauty.

If you were to give her another emotion... she might suprise you.

20170528164941_1.jpg

The first one looks really cute. The second looks very well made, but like she wants to bite your ankle. :lol:

The second was my attempt to mix anger with beauty.

If you were to give her another emotion... she might suprise you.

20170528164941_1.jpg

Don't take what I said the wrong way. I like the looks of it very much. It was just the particular expression she had in that one photo. I was just trying to be a little funny.

glad to see it got official on nexus .. any chance of a se version o. o?

someone tested my preset out (goblinette) on SSE, and apparently it worked.

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to test it out as well?