[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

On 1/28/2023 at 1:15 PM, Kirimatusam said:

Nope, still have this problem. And I think it's not the one from KNOWN BUGS section. Mine moodlet is with glass icon called "Tipsy +2". I'm trying to find from which mod it is, so far no success.

Update: Yeah, problem is with mod Basemental Drugs. Is there any workaround?

Basemental Drugs does produce buffs from drinking bar drinks. If you don't want the duplicate buffs right away one will have to go. I'm not sure if Basemental would separate the alcohol from the drugs in their mod. I will look in to a way to neutralize Basemental's alcohol buffs when these traits are being used.

Edited by skarrd
15 hours ago, Kirimatusam said:

Those new moodlets are really great but my only gripe is that you need a trait for it. Do you think someday all those things could be merged with Turbo WW?

I'm going to be changing the traits to game reward traits soon. (so they won't use up a trait spot.) Just recently I've been adding features that require WW and learning how to identify WW's nudity system which was something I know a lot of players were hoping for. As far as merging it completely with WW, that would depend on Turbo and his plans and may be unnecessary.

2 hours ago, skarrd said:

I'm going to be changing the traits to game reward traits soon. (so they won't use up a trait spot.) Just recently I've been adding features that require WW and learning how to identify WW's nudity system which was something I know a lot of players were hoping for. As far as merging it completely with WW, that would depend on Turbo and his plans and may be unnecessary.

ooh nice i can't wait?? then hopefully you'll be able to bring back some old features and hopefully some new ones. when you're able to successfully get it working with WW"s nudity system

21 hours ago, skarrd said:

Does that mean it will also use WW's underwear system instead of the sleepwear slots?

2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Does that mean it will also use WW's underwear system instead of the sleepwear slots?

Although I haven't quite figured it out yet and don't want to jump to conclusions, but that would be the hope. (Along with recognizing sleepwear maybe still?) and of course recognizing topless and nakedness. (which currently only happens when bathing and showering.)

On 1/31/2023 at 3:48 PM, skarrd said:

Although I haven't quite figured it out yet and don't want to jump to conclusions, but that would be the hope. (Along with recognizing sleepwear maybe still?) and of course recognizing topless and nakedness. (which currently only happens when bathing and showering.)

I'm 50/50 on the sleepwear. On one hand, there's a lot of lingerie & kinky types of sleepwear. On the other there's also typical pajamas, which I guess would only make you embarrased towards strangers or not so close friends, but probably not towards family members, roommates, or good friends. Maybe there could be different levels / thresholds of embarrassment that determine if and how strong the corresponding moodlets will be?

Proper nudity detection is definitely good though.

19 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

I'm 50/50 on the sleepwear. On one hand, there's a lot of lingerie & kinky types of sleepwear. On the other there's also typical pajamas, which I guess would only make you embarrased towards strangers or not so close friends, but probably not towards family members, roommates, or good friends. Maybe there could be different levels / thresholds of embarrassment that determine if and how strong the corresponding moodlets will be?

Proper nudity detection is definitely good though.

So after checking it out and play testing the heck out of it, I can confirm being able to detect WW nudity. It's separated in to top and bottom nudity. I will begin implementing it asap. However, it appears that there is no difference between pants and underwear or top and bra. No way to detect the difference. Also, I haven't even started to add the relationship stuff which will acknowledge those differences you mentioned which would be cool.

On 1/30/2023 at 8:40 AM, jrmy0413 said:

ooh nice i can't wait?? then hopefully you'll be able to bring back some old features and hopefully some new ones. when you're able to successfully get it working with WW"s nudity system

What was that exposed dick buff that you missed. Can you remember what it said?

Edited by skarrd

Addressing the controversy with this mod.  The Devious trait has been separated from Skarrds Traits. Why has this been separated from the main mod? 

A while back I had a couple of users ask me why my mod was banned from MCCC. It was the first I'd heard about it but really didn't think much of it. A while later, I was approached by a member of the MCCC team explaining to me the situation. They were concerned about the features granted by the Devious trait. I was informed the line that I had crossed was "consent".

The penalty of my mod crossing that line, was the free service they offer of taking an exception file and helping the player narrow down the bad mod causing the exception would be denied to players with my mod installed.

So I offered a solution that gets "Skarrds Traits" off the "forbidden list" and only those that will be using the Devious trait will be denied the exception deciphering service on the MCCC discord. 

If you try to use the MCCC discord to find out what mod is causing the exception with this installed will not receive help and multiple attempts could get the user banned.

I quote:

"Having a separate file as far as we know will be the best compromise, however if users come in with that file too many times (or with other mods that are worse/too many banned mods) we will have to ban them. That is not to say they can't be used however, just that they can't bring errors to the server with them. I can go through how to avoid that if you'd like to pass along that information to your patrons. "

Advice to avoid that, I quote:

"So when an MCLE is generated, it reads all the mods in your mod folder. To avoid it reading those particular files, you'd need to delete that file (located in the MCCC folder) and any/all other errors and the localthumbcache. When you're done that, remove that particular file and simply move it to the desktop. Then, load the game back up, wait for a new error and viola - clean error. You would simply need to remember to add the file back into the game after you've been helped.

If there's any other information I can provide, please don't hesitate to reach out to me here or on discord ( Crumbletta#9133)"

So with this, users with Skarrds Traits will no longer face any trouble. (and if they do, please let me know)

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

So after checking it out and play testing the heck out of it, I can confirm being able to detect WW nudity. It's separated in to top and bottom nudity. I will begin implementing it asap. However, it appears that there is no difference between pants and underwear or top and bra. No way to detect the difference. Also, I haven't even started to add the relationship stuff which will acknowledge those differences you mentioned which would be cool.

What was that exposed dick buff that you missed. Can you remember what it said?

yeah i'll check it out here in a little bit i still have your old outdated file so i'd have to pop that in and check what it said. it was basically a buff that would only trigger when your sim was nude something about the female sim being embarrassed in front of a male pervert sim.

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Perverts, Get Drunk, Lost Inhibitions. UPDATE to VER 1.1.2! (No longer forbidden on MCCC discord!)

i had thought there was a way to already detect that you might have to ask Turbodriver. because i've seen other people that have traits where the buff only activates during sex so there must be some type of indicator somewhere. this is all speculation and guess on my part though.

Edited by jrmy0413
On 2/2/2023 at 2:43 PM, skarrd said:

Advice to avoid that, I quote:

"So when an MCLE is generated, it reads all the mods in your mod folder. To avoid it reading those particular files, you'd need to delete that file (located in the MCCC folder) and any/all other errors and the localthumbcache. When you're done that, remove that particular file and simply move it to the desktop. Then, load the game back up, wait for a new error and viola - clean error. You would simply need to remember to add the file back into the game after you've been helped.

I think I need a tad more direction, my apologies. the MCLE? I don't see this file.

4 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

because i was in my game a moment ago and my whole entire family went with the one sim that was traveling by her self and she didn't have the trait on her none of the family did.

You can edit replies, no need to double post.

And it seems to be a bug with the modding tool used which likely introduced an incompatibility with one of the Sims 4 updates at some point that's causing this behavior for either any mod that was made with it or with any mod that uses a certain function of the tool that's used for the mod. Seeing how this is still not fixed I feel that the mod might have to get converted to get rid of this tool dependency entirely.