[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

6 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

Yeah no problem I'll test the public version as well to see if it's working on my end. They'll be about an hour from now though

I'm pretty sure it's all good to go but I am thankful to have someone double checking my work.

23 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Загрузите обновленный файл.

Да да, обязательно)) Спасибо Вам огромнейшее ? Проверить смогу только вечером, и обязательно отпишусь))

18 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

Hey @skarrd I just got done testing your new public version everything in my game with the mod is working perfectly fine just like how the patreon one I had before was working as well the drink Buffs are appearing. ?

Thank you for the feedback and help. I'm going to pretend that this was all planned. Hopefully this will encourage more feedback. If for no other reason but to keep me in line. ffs.

3 hours ago, skarrd said:

Спасибо за отзыв и помощь. Я собираюсь сделать вид, что все это было запланировано. Надеюсь, это будет стимулировать больше отзывов. Хотя бы для того, чтобы держать меня в узде. фф.

Аdd a forgetfulness buff as an easter egg :-))) Эпичненько, в качестве пасхалки нужно добавить в мод  иконку забывчивость :-))

4 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

You're on the current game version right. The game patch should be this - 1.93.129.1030

Do you also have mods enabled in settings

Hi Jrny0413 I'm on the current version of the game and the mods have been enabled in the settings, but it doesn't seem to be working. 

4 minutes ago, moonlitword1 said:

Hi Jrny0413 I'm on the current version of the game and the mods have been enabled in the settings, but it doesn't seem to be working. 

Try deleting the traits you have and re-download it and put it the new one in your mods folder after deleting the old one and also clear your cache in your mods folder.

Try it with one adult male with the Pervert trait and one adult female with the sexually awkward trait. See if that works

3 minutes ago, moonlitword1 said:

Removed everything added whicked whims, perversions and this mod and nothing. Nothing comes  up for it at all. 

what's the file path like what's showing here - C:\Users\hertz\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4\Mods\Skarrds_Traits

Edited by jrmy0413

Removed everything added whicked whims, perversions and this mod and nothing. Nothing comes  up for it at all. 

Based on the messages I received lately, some are pretty new to this. To start, that file you downloaded is a compression file (.7z) and the trait and .script file is inside and needs to be extracted using https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

C:\Users\ccae\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Skarrd_Traits

OK so it's not too deep is it a zip file or a File folder. if you don't know right click it and click properties it will show you the file type. if it's a zip or .rar or .7z that why it won't work.

Edited by jrmy0413
6 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

OK so it's not too deep is it a zip file or a File folder. if you don't know right click it and click properties it will show you the file type. if it's a zip or .rar or .7z that why it won't work.

7Z File (.7z)

When i clicked on it, it didn't have the option of a zip folder and that was the only file that downloaded nothing else came with it.

9 minutes ago, moonlitword1 said:

C:\Users\ccae\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Skarrd_Traits

also when you get a chance disable onedrive it's terrible to have that connected to your mods folder. onedrive can cause issues when you go to delete a mod sometimes it will put it right back in your mods folder.

1 minute ago, moonlitword1 said:

7Z File (.7z)

When i clicked on it, it didn't have the option of a zip folder and that was the only file that downloaded nothing else came with it.

yeah you need to extract that that's why you can't use the mod correctly because the mod folder can't read it that file type.