[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

6 hours ago, alexlll said:

Аdd a forgetfulness buff as an easter egg :-))) Эпичненько, в качестве пасхалки нужно добавить в мод  иконку забывчивость :-))

I'm dismissing it at a sign of genius. ha ha But ya I deserve that.

3 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

hope you did't mind me troubleshooting with that one dude. trying to think of everything that i've done before to try and help out lol.

I appreciate your help SO MUCH. I've always found LL a friendly and helpful place and I would like to keep that going. If you have something to offer someone with questions I would only encourage you to do so. Keep up the good work.

Hey! Great mod. Can I make a couple of suggestion?

Can you increase the time for the buffs. By the time my sim gets to prepare the roofied drink the buff is gone with all the chit-chat the sims engage in.

Also, when I knocked a sim it only lasted a few in game minutes (less than an hour), not enough for the WW interaction to complete. Maybe it was just me, but at least 6-8 in game hours should be more "realistic".

Keep it up!

34 minutes ago, ChwX said:

Hey! Great mod. Can I make a couple of suggestion?

Can you increase the time for the buffs. By the time my sim gets to prepare the roofied drink the buff is gone with all the chit-chat the sims engage in.

Also, when I knocked a sim it only lasted a few in game minutes (less than an hour), not enough for the WW interaction to complete. Maybe it was just me, but at least 6-8 in game hours should be more "realistic".

Keep it up!

I agree and have been refining times as I get more play testing time in. I appreciate the feedback so thank you for it. It will help polish this mod to perfection.

Загрузил обновленную версию, баффы от алкаголя наконец то появились!!! Ура, все работает. Это самые лучшие черты!! Буду ждать с нетерпением следующих обновлений. И просьба- только не забрасывайте этот мод, он классный. Спасибо Skarrd.

10 hours ago, Ron73 said:

Загрузил обновленную версию, баффы от алкаголя наконец то появились!!! Ура, все работает. Это самые лучшие черты!! Буду ждать с нетерпением следующих обновлений. И просьба- только не забрасывайте этот мод, он классный. Спасибо Skarrd.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad you stuck with it. Sorry for my mistake. Learning all the time.

7 hours ago, Dumb666 said:

Not seeing any features outside of put the date rape drug in, roofie or knock out pill. How drunk do we have to get them for the confessions, grope etc?

So features, responses and options are dynamic. Meaning their appearance or availability only appear when conditions for it to do so are met. So you won't see all the things that you can do all at the same time. The confessions are secrets that a Sexually Awkward sim may reveal to others depending on how many drinks they've had. They will reveal different things when drunk and even more risque things when wasted. If you're in control of the Sexually Awkward sim you'd be able to have them reveal all their secrets. Then, after the alcoholic effects begin to wear off, there will be memories from the night before depending on what embarrassing things they did. And the groping and fondling comes from the games default interactions like embracing another sim or when you're on the sofa you can "relentlessly tickle" them or "kiss" them. Depending on how sims are dressed when doing those activities, makes different fondling and groping buffs. Still a lot more to do as well.

Edited by skarrd
7 hours ago, SlutBunny95 said:

Is this mod compatible with Wicked Whims & Basemental?

So far there doesn't seem to be any conflicts with any other mod including Wicked Whims or Basemental. (you will get both drinking buffs from this and Basemental)

8 hours ago, alabalala said:

i dont get how i'm supposed to extract the 7z file using the https://www.7-zip.org/download.html website can someone help LOL 

how to extract a 7z,.rar file using winace or 7-zip

Download and use winace https://winace.en.uptodown.com/windows

step 1. install winace

step 2. right click the zip file 

step 3. click extract to and wait for the file to be extracted

step 4. move extracted folder to mods folder

step 5. your done enjoy 

like its showed in the image this is step 3.

image.png

Edited by jrmy0413
8 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Is water supposed to make sims tipsy / drunk?

No it's not! The download on the front page is not supposed to make water and a few other drinks, give the drunk effects. The few other drinks were discovered with recent play testing, including the root beer float drink and the cream sicle drink (I'm getting the names kinds wrong and will correct them the next time I play) A number of replies back there was an experimental file uploaded that did make ALL drinks alcoholic. You didn't grab that one did you? I will look in to it an test the file I have first chance I get just to double check.

4 hours ago, IsabellaMoringard said:

I'm having the same issue, all liquids trigger the drunk effects. When the mod is removed things go back to normal.

Ya that's not supposed to be happening. And the version you downloaded is from the first post?