[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Hello skarrd, 
First of all, thank you for the mod, I was a bit hesitant to download at first since a lot of trait mods are very obnoxious, but I'm very happy I gave yours a try! It added so much depth to my game. Thank you!

However, if I may make a request, would it be possible to make a version of the traits without death restriction? I already have emotional deaths turned off through a different mod and it took me by surprise that sims with the traits wouldn't die of anything at all, including starvation, poison etc. It's not a huge problem since i could just remove the trait before killing them, but sometimes I would rather for them to die naturally without me controlling them.
I tried to take a look at the files and maybe do it myself, but your mod (understandably) has a lot of code and it's very time consuming for me to look for the switch since I'm still a noob at modding ? Figured it would be far easier for you haha

Thank you for considering!

15 hours ago, keincoeur said:

Hello skarrd, 
First of all, thank you for the mod, I was a bit hesitant to download at first since a lot of trait mods are very obnoxious, but I'm very happy I gave yours a try! It added so much depth to my game. Thank you!

However, if I may make a request, would it be possible to make a version of the traits without death restriction? I already have emotional deaths turned off through a different mod and it took me by surprise that sims with the traits wouldn't die of anything at all, including starvation, poison etc. It's not a huge problem since i could just remove the trait before killing them, but sometimes I would rather for them to die naturally without me controlling them.
I tried to take a look at the files and maybe do it myself, but your mod (understandably) has a lot of code and it's very time consuming for me to look for the switch since I'm still a noob at modding ? Figured it would be far easier for you haha

Thank you for considering!

Hey! Thank you for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. So I will look in to this. I added the "no deaths" to the traits pretty early on when the emotional system was pretty basic and dying from embarrassment was pretty common. I didn't want to but it was one less thing to worry about for play testing. Things have evolved since then and as you mentioned, there are mods that can prevent the deaths and maybe I can just leave that up to the individual players.

Thanks for your hard work on this mod. I've used the previous version for years, and it always added extra depth to sim interactions, particularly alongside WW. I'm liking the added interactions in the new public version. One of the things I found amusing with the old version was given a sim both the pervert and sexually awkward trait; it created some interesting and amusing moodlet combinations.

Just a question, are there any plans to update the public version with some of the added features from the patreon version in the future?

5 hours ago, The Wild Turkey said:

Thanks for your hard work on this mod. I've used the previous version for years, and it always added extra depth to sim interactions, particularly alongside WW. I'm liking the added interactions in the new public version. One of the things I found amusing with the old version was given a sim both the pervert and sexually awkward trait; it created some interesting and amusing moodlet combinations.

Just a question, are there any plans to update the public version with some of the added features from the patreon version in the future?

Thank you for that great feedback. I have never actually added both traits to one sim before. I imagine it would be a shit show! lol! Yes I intend to update the public version with some of the features that are currently on patreon eventually. There are a couple of bugs that I need to deal with before moving forward with the public version and that may take some time. Meanwhile I can continue to move forward with the mod for the patreons because its a smaller control group and they know what they're getting. (it's a work in progress) Whereas if I release a buggy public version my time ends up being spent on maintenance of the public and I really don't want to do that. lol

Edited by skarrd
2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Thank you for that great feedback. I have never actually added both traits to one sim before. I imagine it would be a shit show! lol! Yes I intend to update the public version with some of the features that are currently on patreon eventually. There are a couple of bugs that I need to deal with before moving forward with the public version and that may take some time. Meanwhile I can continue to move forward with the mod for the patreons because its a smaller control group and they know what they're getting. (it's a work in progress) Whereas if I release a buggy public version my time ends up being spent on maintenance of the public and I really don't want to do that. lol

Thanks, look forward to the update for the public version. I have just become aware of one bug, and not sure if it's already been reported. When I send one sim to travel to another lot, the rest of the house hold, plus a random number of other townies follow. Confirmed it's this mod by removing and the game functions normally. Here's a reddit thread reporting the same issue.

8 minutes ago, The Wild Turkey said:

Thanks, look forward to the update for the public version. I have just become aware of one bug, and not sure if it's already been reported. When I send one sim to travel to another lot, the rest of the house hold, plus a random number of other townies follow. Confirmed it's this mod by removing and the game functions normally. Here's a reddit thread reporting the same issue.

yeah i do believe this bug has been reported in the first page under KNOWN BUGS

12 hours ago, skarrd said:

I have never actually added both traits to one sim before. I imagine it would be a shit show!

Should be possible to make them mutually exclusive, like the flirty / unflirty trait.

Although I feel it'd be better if there was a version where they're WW traits, so you can easily randomize them onto all pre-existing sims as well.

3 hours ago, InnovationLily said:

Is this mod still working? The traits show up but anything relating to them does not.

like are the buffs and whatnot from the traits working just trying to gather more detailed information

can you show how deep in the mods folder you have the files. the file path like this - C:\Users\hertz\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4\Mods\Skarrds_Traits

i'm just thinking you might have it more than one folder deep.

Edited by jrmy0413
15 hours ago, InnovationLily said:

Is this mod still working? The traits show up but anything relating to them does not.

Yes the mod is still working. You won't see a lot unless you apply one trait or the other to the sim you're playing but also the sims you're interacting with.

On 1/7/2023 at 1:11 PM, Dark Thoughts said:

Should be possible to make them mutually exclusive, like the flirty / unflirty trait.

Although I feel it'd be better if there was a version where they're WW traits, so you can easily randomize them onto all pre-existing sims as well.

I agree that would be awesome just to be possible to randomize your traits like with the WW atributes.

On 1/7/2023 at 8:11 AM, Dark Thoughts said:

"Should be possible to make them mutually exclusive, like the flirty / unflirty trait." I really wanted that as well. When I went looking for a way using MC5 it sounded like it couldn't be done that way. My programming skills are pretty limited and I'm relying on MC5 to pretty much do everything. I am learning though. I know it's possible, because I've seen custom traits having it.

"Although I feel it'd be better if there was a version where they're WW traits, so you can easily randomize them onto all pre-existing sims as well." I'm not sure how to do that but I've never looked in to this. I will.

28 minutes ago, InnovationLily said:

My sim has the pervert trait and I still dont see the pervert dialogue options

Assuming you installed both files, most of the interactions are between pervert sims and awkward sims. There aren't a lot of interactions between pervert and pervert yet. It's also dynamic meaning interactions are only available sometimes. It  depends on what your doing and who you're doing it with. One example of dynamic conditions would be, sometimes the sim has to be standing to be able to say certain things. For example.

1 hour ago, mltzrdrvr said:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere else in the comments - the travel bug, is that something that's being worked to get rectified? Or is there no way to fix that?

I was able to narrow the cause which ended up being the tool (MC5) that is the cause. Updates to that tool are out of my hands.  I believe the creator of that tool is still active. So I am hoping for an update. If it turns out that the tool is no longer updated there may be a less than ideal work around that would require a rebuild of most of this mod and it won't be the same. So the best thing would be the tool getting fixed.

3 hours ago, skarrd said:

Assuming you installed both files, most of the interactions are between pervert sims and awkward sims. There aren't a lot of interactions between pervert and pervert yet. It's also dynamic meaning interactions are only available sometimes. It  depends on what your doing and who you're doing it with. One example of dynamic conditions would be, sometimes the sim has to be standing to be able to say certain things. For example.

Understood, but what do you mean by "both files"? I have a file named Skarrd_Traits and inside them are the .package and .ts4script docs. 

12 hours ago, InnovationLily said:

Understood, but what do you mean by "both files"? I have a file named Skarrd_Traits and inside them are the .package and .ts4script docs. 

Ok so now it's starting to sound like you haven't read the first post with answers to basic installation, extracting files from the 7z or any of that. Which would be silly because I spent hours answering all those questions there to avoid answering the same questions over and over. You need to extract the files.

i know you have sexually awkward on awkward. what about pervert on pervert Interactions im just curious if there is any? 

i'm not sure what exact interactions you could make but i'm sure it's got potential for somthing lol

maybe possibly when you have two sims with the pervert trait and only one with the sexually awkward within the vicinity maybe you get different interactions. maybe trying to think up ideas.  could work vice versa with the other one sexually awkward.

Edited by jrmy0413

I absolutely have plans for pervert on pervert. And I like your idea about 2 on 1 social interactions. So aside from just being dirtier, I have been trying to make interactions DO stuff. Y'know? Have an effect.. but when it comes to the pervert on pervert, I'm still pretty vague. It'll come.

Right now, my focus has been on game play.  And I'm just putting finishing touches on a "compromising photos" system where you can get a sim drunk, get them to strip the way you like, take some pics that you can use to bribe with. Now while that may not sound that fun, one of the options for them to get their photo's back is to be your sex slave. I've been play testing it and it's so much fun.

The other thing that's high priority is a strip poker interaction.

And in the behaviour department, I'm working on relationship and naturalism override system that should make, unattractive, unlikable, goofy sims the ability to get anyone stripping and ready for sex even if they're in a relationship or married, just by getting them really drunk. 

Edited by skarrd
33 minutes ago, skarrd said:

I absolutely have plans for pervert on pervert. And I like your idea about 2 on 1 social interactions. So aside from just being dirtier, I have been trying to make interactions DO stuff. Y'know? Have an effect.. but when it comes to the pervert on pervert, I'm still pretty vague. It'll come.

Right now, my focus has been on game play.  And I'm just putting finishing touches on a "compromising photos" system where you can get a sim drunk, get them to strip the way you like, take some pics that you can use to bribe with. Now while that may not sound that fun, one of the options for them to get their photo's back is to be your sex slave. I've been play testing it and it's so much fun.

The other thing that's high priority is a strip poker interaction.

And in the behaviour department, I'm working on relationship and naturalism override system that should make, unattractive, unlikable, goofy sims the ability to get anyone stripping and ready sex even if they're in a relationship or married, just by getting them really drunk. 

i actually do think this is a really good idea to have in the mod. and probably an excellent step in the right direction for this. great idea?.

(And I'm just putting finishing touches on a "compromising photos" system where you can get a sim drunk, get them to strip the way you like, take some pics that you can use to bribe with. Now while that may not sound that fun, one of the options for them to get their photo's back is to be your sex slave. I've been play testing it and it's so much fun.)

Edited by jrmy0413
17 hours ago, skarrd said:

I was able to narrow the cause which ended up being the tool (MC5) that is the cause. Updates to that tool are out of my hands.  I believe the creator of that tool is still active. So I am hoping for an update. If it turns out that the tool is no longer updated there may be a less than ideal work around that would require a rebuild of most of this mod and it won't be the same. So the best thing would be the tool getting fixed.

Got it, thank you so much! Just didn't know if I'd missed a workaround or anything.

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Ok so now it's starting to sound like you haven't read the first post with answers to basic installation, extracting files from the 7z or any of that. Which would be silly because I spent hours answering all those questions there to avoid answering the same questions over and over. You need to extract the files.

I did extract it though. aa3da3887c110302ae9148de9f711725.png