[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

34 minutes ago, InnovationLily said:

I did extract it though. aa3da3887c110302ae9148de9f711725.png

Right, my bad. You even said that, "Understood, but what do you mean by "both files"? I have a file named Skarrd_Traits and inside them are the .package and .ts4script docs." So as long as that is in the mods folder you should be properly installed. You could take the package and script file and manually place them in the mods folder to make sure. Then just make sure you delete any duplicates.

Edited by skarrd
11 hours ago, uni2219 said:

I don't know if this has been asked yet (and excuse me if it has) but when will the devious part and other pervy parts be uploaded onto here, or will they ever?

I don't have a straight answer as to when but eventually most of the features will be released on here. I can't update the public version until some bugs in the mod are fixed. It may take a while.

Not wanting to be a bother as I know the travel bug is dependent upon another mod being fixed but was wondering if there was any movement on that front. The bug unfortunately makes playing with sims going to high school(and I assume active careers) an issue as it sends the entire household with them and there is no way to send them back or off lot making for some very helicopter families.

On 1/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, skarrd said:

Hey! Thank you for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. So I will look in to this. I added the "no deaths" to the traits pretty early on when the emotional system was pretty basic and dying from embarrassment was pretty common. I didn't want to but it was one less thing to worry about for play testing. Things have evolved since then and as you mentioned, there are mods that can prevent the deaths and maybe I can just leave that up to the individual players.

That would be lovely! Thank you :)

20 hours ago, IsabellaMoringard said:

Not wanting to be a bother as I know the travel bug is dependent upon another mod being fixed but was wondering if there was any movement on that front. The bug unfortunately makes playing with sims going to high school(and I assume active careers) an issue as it sends the entire household with them and there is no way to send them back or off lot making for some very helicopter families.

Not yet. I want it fixed more than anyone. There won't be any delay once I can. I promise.

3 hours ago, alexlll said:

Is it possible at a certain stage of intoxication to add an autonomous removal of part of the clothing? For example, first up, then after a while, underwear.

Aren't there autonomous stripping features in WW? That being said, if I understand you correctly, you mean turn in to more of an exhibitionist the drunker they get. I'm not sure. I will look in to it.

I didn’t mean direct dependence, the more I drank, the more undressed. Just add a random opportunity to remove a piece of clothing at any stage of intoxication. For example, he drank 3 mugs - a chance to take off his shirt (but leave a bra on). Drank 5 cups - a chance that the clothes will disappear entirely.

And yes, the chance should be small (it will be more interesting).

Edited by alexlll
8 minutes ago, quicky - I said:

I have a problem. When I move my character ( to a park , a bar ) , all family members move with him instead .. and , even those who are at work .

Yeah, I get the same thing. Luckily you can just send them home. If you look on the first page, it's a bug that's been reported already.

Look under known bugs, you'll see it.

15 minutes ago, erotoman said:

I put in mod : from patreon.

Skarrd_Traits.ts4script   

Skarrd_Traits.package

Now I have to go to "cheat to add a traits ?

Or just go to CAS and put traits in sim ?

On patreon there are 2 versions. One is the reward trait. If you downloaded that one, you "cheat to add traits". If you downloaded the regular trait, you add in CAS. So it depends on which one you downloaded. The files are the same name so you have to read what it says where you download.

Edited by skarrd
On 1/14/2023 at 11:17 AM, skarrd said:

Aren't there autonomous stripping features in WW? That being said, if I understand you correctly, you mean turn in to more of an exhibitionist the drunker they get. I'm not sure. I will look in to it.

I think a better way would be for the perv to attempt to take the clothes off the SA person, maybe an option for it to start a fight.

4 hours ago, quicky - I said:

У меня есть проблема. Когда я перемещаю своего персонажа ( в парк , бар ) , все члены семьи перемещаются вместе с ним ... и даже те , кто на работе .

При тестах без этого мода происходит тоже самое. Об этой ошибке сообщалось на форумах. Мне кажется тут дело совсем не в этом моде.

3 hours ago, Dumb666 said:

I think a better way would be for the perv to attempt to take the clothes off the SA person, maybe an option for it to start a fight.

wouldn't it be better though if the option appeared when doing like a poker game or through some type of game and then the other option could be through a fight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 9:01 PM, jrmy0413 said:

i'm thinking that way because then that way there would be a chance of it being taken off through the game. you know when they get drunk or whatever game they're playing.

I've been messing with clothing removal a bit. It's tricky. I found whenever I turned on autonomous stripping in WW it was always out of control and everyone ended up naked. Which isn;t what I wanted.  I have been trying to activate autonomous stripping for a time period, like for a game like strip poker, but like I say it's tricky. Instead of just watching sims randomly strip, I'd like to keep the player involved in the decision making.

On 1/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, Dumb666 said:

So as much as I like this, there's this line being drawn in the community and my mod has already received some controversy (over the devious functions, like putting a roofie in someones drink) which I will be addressing shortly.  

5 hours ago, Kirimatusam said:

So I should disable NisaK WP? Because now I have double buff/debuff from drinking. One from WP and another one from this mod. 

Yeah, this bug has been reported already on the first page. If you look under known bugs, it's called Ghost Buff is what he called it. but that is from this mod not NisaK WP.

What's been highlighted in the photo is what's on the first page.

image.png

Edited by jrmy0413

Nope, still have this problem. And I think it's not the one from KNOWN BUGS section. Mine moodlet is with glass icon called "Tipsy +2". I'm trying to find from which mod it is, so far no success.

Update: Yeah, problem is with mod Basemental Drugs. Is there any workaround?

Edited by Kirimatusam
Update