[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

33 minutes ago, skarrd said:

So the sims with either of Skarrds traits, shouldn't be passing out. Do you have basemental drugs installed? I believe his mod when drinking alcohol makes the sim pass out. But that would indicate that sim doesn't have either trait. (perv or awkward) But if you've confirmed they do, I'll double check it? Next, what do you mean by triggered events? Like photos? So you're saying you get the awkward sim drunkget them stripped and then take your camera and take a photo and nothing happens?

No basemental, and yes a drunk sim is not undressing on their own and when made to photos no longer cause the events that happened in prior versions before the mods where split. (shrug)

29 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

No basemental, and yes a drunk sim is not undressing on their own and when made to photos no longer cause the events that happened in prior versions before the mods where split. (shrug)

Ok so, if you can give me as much info as possible otherwise I'm just throwing darts at a board. First, the sims wouldn't automatically strip with my mod. That's a WW thing. I'm assuming it's properly installed and you are getting some of the drinking buffs? Like tipsy, drunk or wasted? Are you getting the horny and lost inhibitions buffs? So the photo won't work unless you meet the conditions. The conditions are, only a pervert can take the photo. The victim must be at least drunk, and have at least one item of clothing removed. Then the pervert can take a photo and the menu will appear.

18 hours ago, skarrd said:

Ok so, if you can give me as much info as possible otherwise I'm just throwing darts at a board. First, the sims wouldn't automatically strip with my mod. That's a WW thing. I'm assuming it's properly installed and you are getting some of the drinking buffs? Like tipsy, drunk or wasted? Are you getting the horny and lost inhibitions buffs? So the photo won't work unless you meet the conditions. The conditions are, only a pervert can take the photo. The victim must be at least drunk, and have at least one item of clothing removed. Then the pervert can take a photo and the menu will appear.

Yes, everything seems to progress. But photos taken don't seem to spawn an event anymore. After too many drinks, the sims just start passing out. But, I see there's a new build dependent on the new WW version. Will try that at some point soon, no worries.

45 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Yes, everything seems to progress. But photos taken don't seem to spawn an event anymore. After too many drinks, the sims just start passing out. But, I see there's a new build dependent on the new WW version. Will try that at some point soon, no worries.

Was your Sims passing out repeatedly over and over? If so, that's what mine was doing, too.

although it could be due to my sim having too many drinks she had like 3 or 4.

Edited by jrmy0413
14 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

Was your Sims passing out repeatedly over and over? If so, that's what mine was doing, too.

although it could be due to my sim having too many drinks she had like 3 or 4.

Yeah, there is a point where drinking too much causes a sim to just keep passing out. Think that's just part of the game. The issue is that up to that point I couldn't get photo events to trigger. But, I'll take another look after I get around to updating.

13 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Yeah, there is a point where drinking too much causes a sim to just keep passing out. Think that's just part of the game. The issue is that up to that point I couldn't get photo events to trigger. But, I'll take another look after I get around to updating.

Well, from what I know, I think that's from basemental drugs. If you have that installed, it causes the sim to pass out i think.

• skarrd changed the title to [Sims 4] Skarrds Traits Pervert & Sexually Awkward) UPDATED For March 14th 2023 Growing Together patch
2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Черты характера Скаррда обновлены для патча, выпущенного 14 марта 2023 года - PC: 1.96.365.1030 / Mac: 1.96.365.1230 (Растем вместе)

Спасибо!!!

On 3/17/2023 at 9:32 AM, jrmy0413 said:

Well, from what I know, I think that's from basemental drugs. If you have that installed, it causes the sim to pass out i think.

It's definitely not, as I do not use that mod.

Update: new version of this mod seems to work better. Note that I have NOT updated Sims 4 or Wicked Whims yet (the later starts throwing errors with various other mods, so waiting until everything is ready before updating).

Edited by sarduchi
17 hours ago, QYI said:

I have a problem.. traits are not displayed in CAS as they were previously . After all , you skarrd , did you accidentally change their direction ? I will be glad if someone can help me

Yes. The direction changed. They are no longer CAS. To add them, simply talk to the sim you would like to have one of the traits or control the sim you would like to have the traits and talk to any sim in the game. If the options don't appear right away, you'll find them under friendly. Look at the first pics, first post of this tread to see those options.

18 hours ago, QYI said:

I have a problem.. traits are not displayed in CAS as they were previously . After all , you skarrd , did you accidentally change their direction ? I will be glad if someone can help me

If you're having trouble finding the trait do this these interactions will add the Pervert trait and sexually awkward trait

Spoiler

1.to get these interactions Control one SIM and click on another sim and go to the Friendly tab

2.Then, once you're in the Friendly tab, click more choices and you should get these options

image.png.0109a3141a29c68685a6c859373a748e.png

image.png.7c6c6fd0f1816f1b526a098c4545675c.png

If you have any issues, here's some troubleshooting steps 

Spoiler

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS / TROUBLE SHOOTING

Install tips provided by @jrmy0413

1.make sure your game is up to date with games version patch -  you can find a GameVersion text file in your (the sims 4 folder).

2.the file that you have in your mods folder if it's a zip or .rar or .7z that why it won't work try extracting it with winzip. https://www.7-zip.org/download.html and WinAce for Windows - Download it from Uptodown for free to extract that .zip file. after you're done extracting it then put it in the mods folder

2A:

how to extract a 7z,.rar file using winace or 7-zip

Download and use winace https://winace.en.uptodown.com/windows

step 2B. install winace

step 2C. right click the zip file 

step 2D. click extract to and wait for the file to be extracted

step 2E. move extracted folder to mods folder

3.also make sure the script is only one folder deep like it shows here C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4\Mods\Skarrds_Traits & and Skarrd_Traits.ts4script or placing them directly into the mods folder works too - C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4\Mods

script files stop working when there more than one folder deep

4.clear your cache file in your sims 4 folder this should be what the path looks like C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4

-"I'm not seeing a "PERV" option in the dialog options"  - This maybe because the sim you're talking too doesn't have either, "PERV" trait or the  "Sexually Awkward" trait. So it doesn't show because there is nothing unique to say to normal sims... yet.

-"My Awkward sim doesn't seem to be getting embarrassed."  - Check to see that you don't have reward traits that prevent embarrassment for that sim. The "Shameless" trait and the "Carefree" traits will greatly effect the Sexually Awkward trait.

PROTIPS & GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THIS MOD

Some animations in the sims will simply fail if the sims are not standing. To ensure you're seeing all the custom animations, you can "lock" sims in a standing conversation by using some of the base game interactions like, hug, hold hands, kiss hands, embrace. These interactions lock sims in to a standing conversation instead of a sitting one. (where a lot of interactions will fail)

-I've made it so some interaction aren't even available unless standing, however, sometime the sims will want to go sit somewhere before running the interaction. (which would then fail, because they're sitting.)

KNOWN BUGS

-There are "ghost" buffs showing. I'm calling them ghost buffs because it is a duplicate of a buff the sim already has, but it will show with a missing icon. This has no effect on game play because it does not duplicate the buffs powers

Edited by jrmy0413
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

Yes. The direction changed. They are no longer CAS. To add them, simply talk to the sim you would like to have one of the traits or control the sim you would like to have the traits and talk to any sim in the game. If the options don't appear right away, you'll find them under friendly. Look at the first pics, first post of this tread to see those options.

Many thanks to skarrd for the help !  I am also very glad that you fixed that glitch when my whole family teleported to school , to work - the whole crowd !  Thanks ! I went to download and enjoy !!!!
?

Hi Skarrd,

before I start - thanks for the awesome work on the mod! There's so many hilarious features in it...just love it! 
I have your latest version up n'running (everything is updated to 14th March craziness...WW...S4..and so on).

Nevertheless it keeps throwing LE's at me (Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_priority'))...and BE Scanner tells me (There is bad tuning in this mod: /Skarrds/Skarrd_Traits.package)

Maybe something slipped though during the update?

Anyone else having issues? 

It is still playable but gets rather annoying by the time...and I'm running out of ideas...

Cheers!

1 hour ago, SilentFred said:

Hi Skarrd,

before I start - thanks for the awesome work on the mod! There's so many hilarious features in it...just love it! 
I have your latest version up n'running (everything is updated to 14th March craziness...WW...S4..and so on).

Nevertheless it keeps throwing LE's at me (Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_priority'))...and BE Scanner tells me (There is bad tuning in this mod: /Skarrds/Skarrd_Traits.package)

It is still playable but gets rather annoying by the time...and I'm running out of ideas...

Cheers!

Half my mods don't work with the new WW, so I've held off on updating it and Sims 4 until the dust settles. 

21 hours ago, SilentFred said:

Hi Skarrd,

Cheers!

Hey! Thank you for the kind words. Really awesome. I also have BE and I am not receiving that exception. I'll keep an eye out for it though. If no one else is getting that though, it could be another mod that's causing it but BE is blaming Skarrds Traits? See if we get anymore feedback.

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Hey! Thank you for the kind words. Really awesome. I also have BE and I am not receiving that exception. I'll keep an eye out for it though. If no one else is getting that though, it could be another mod that's causing it but BE is blaming Skarrds Traits? See if we get anymore feedback.

Thanks for your reply! I think somehow whims tracker is triggered to get some whim priority..hard to tell what's actually causing it.

I'll keep investigating if it is caused by something else.

Edited by SilentFred
4 hours ago, Lililamenteuse94 said:

Quand je télécharge la dernière mise à jour de WhickedWhims, je n'arrive pas à le retrouver dans mes téléchargements. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi, est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider?

I will have no way to know where your downloads go to. There may be tutorials around the internet that might be helpful trying to figure that out though. Ask your favourite internet search engine.

I wanted to put this here in case anybody wanted to join @skarrd discord. The discord is fairly new and there's not too many people But I figure if we combined the patron people with the lovers lab people It would give it a chance to grow the community.

The discord is already set up with support channels in the form of form channels and A lobby tab. I figure asking questions and doing troubleshooting would be better on discord Because you can actively see when they're active and when they're typing.

Or if you just wanted to talk or share your SFW Sims.

Use the invite link to get invited to the discord - https://discord.gg/bQEWzCTxMG

Here's a screenshot of what the discord looks like at the moment.

Spoiler

image.png

Edited by jrmy0413
28 minutes ago, valkarians said:

So i cant figure seem to find an option to undress drunk people, unless adding them to the family and doing it manual like that. Or going through Wicked whims, am i missing something? Or are those the only intended ways

Actually those are the intended ways. What changes is, before alcohol, some sims may not be comfortable taking off clothes in front of others. (you determine that with WW settings) but after alcohol, they will be less constrained and be willing too. There are new options to undress coming though!