[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

I am using it since few minutes and I have to say it's best made traits I've ever seen such funny buffs, behaviours it's totally like my sim is haha and his weakness for teen girls omg (he's adult so ya he's kinda old perv) Thank You for your work I hope you have some new ideas in your brilliant head already

I am using it since few minutes and I have to say it's best made traits I've ever seen such funny buffs, behaviours it's totally like my sim is haha and his weakness for teen girls omg (he's adult so ya he's kinda old perv) Thank You for your work I hope you have some new ideas in your brilliant head already

Ha ha! Thank you for the kind words. I am open to any ideas that others think of too add.

Good Job & thank you  ;)

Thanks!

I absolutely love it. One problem however, the embarrassed buff is too potent. Your sim gets mortified way too easy.

After play testing this, I found finding the proper strength of the buff to be a balancing act for sure. I left it where it was (embarrassed +3) because it had to be strong enough for a reaction. I could get them mortified too but I had to put them in quite the perverted situations to get it. Ha ha! What are you doing to your poor sims? One other note. Because they could get mortified I made it so Sexually Awkward sims can't die. (forgot to mention that)

Hey!

Sorry to say but there are some nasty errors caused by your mods.

I am playing on the 1.29.69.1020 version with just 'Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package' and 'Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package' and nothing else.

Here's the lastException file I get: https://paste.ee/p/K6fcy

I haven't looked into this much but it seems like you have some tests in your files that are bad and cause errors. I am only assuming this because the errors happen not too long after going through the event testing. That's something you have to figure out on your own. Good Luck!

Hey!

I am playing on the 1.29.69.1020 version with just 'Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package' and 'Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package' and nothing else.

I haven't looked into this much but it seems like you have some tests in your files that are bad and cause errors. I am only assuming this because the errors happen not too long after going through the event testing. That's something you have to figure out on your own. Good Luck!

Hey! Thanks for that. I used Zerbu's Mod Constructor tool to make the traits. I will double check my test conditions through that but unfortunately I'm just an amateur. The lastException file you posted (thanks again) makes no sense to me. I wonder why I'm not getting those in my game? I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

EDIT** I just reexported the Pervert trait and the file size changed dramatically. (something I noticed the Mod Constructor does from time to time.) Neary 100kb. I'm hopeful that the bad export was the cause. The file has been replaced now.

Hey!

Hey! Thanks for that. I used Zerbu's Mod Constructor tool to make the traits. I will double check my test conditions through that but unfortunately I'm just an amateur. The lastException file you posted (thanks again) makes no sense to me. I wonder why I'm not getting those in my game? I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Well, I sure do wonder too why you don't get them in your game. The only possibility I see is if you're not playing on the most recent version of the game. Or it could be that I am missing something, but it's not normal for mods to error when being installed on their own.

Hey!

Well, I sure do wonder too why you don't get them in your game. The only possibility I see is if you're not playing on the most recent version of the game. Or it could be that I am missing something, but it's not normal for mods to error when being installed on their own.

Hey TURBODRIVER, I did just notice something by reexporting the pervert trait with the tool. It may have been a bad export. The file size changed dramatically by just re-exporting. It may have been a corrupt file.

Hey!

Hey TURBODRIVER, I did just notice something by reexporting the pervert trait with the tool. It may have been a bad export. The file size changed dramatically by just re-exporting. It may have been a corrupt file.

Put it up and I can let you know if you're not sure if that made a difference.

Hey!

The file has been replaced already. 

Hey!

So it's the 'Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package' file that's causing problems, I don't think you have updated that one. The 'Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package' file looks clean.

Hey!

So it's the 'Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package' file that's causing problems, I don't think you have updated that one. The 'Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package' file looks clean.

Thank you for pointing this out. I was making rookie mistakes and was in fact getting exception files but wasn't noticing. I figured out what was the problem. Everything should be good now. If anyone downloaded yesterday, they should re download the traits. No more exception files. 

Hey!

Thank you for pointing this out. I was making rookie mistakes and was in fact getting exception files but wasn't noticing. I figured out what was the problem. Everything should be good now. If anyone downloaded yesterday, they should re download the traits. No more exception files. 

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-img

Thanks for making this, I was expecting have new traits of this type. :heart:

I'm glad some people are having fun with these!

thanks for your work!

You're welcome. People in this forum are so nice!!

Very cool script if you have more :)

I don't have any more, at the moment. I am open to ideas though. It was fun making these.

i downloaded all of these and put them both in my mods and tray folder and restarted the game twice... these traits just aren't turning up when i make a sim. any tips?

Ok.. well.. I know you don't put them in the tray folder. They just simply go in the mods folder. The traits are in the social section, If that helps narrow it down. That's the section where traits like good, evil, bro, jealous traits are found.