[Sims 4] PeachyPie's Animations For Wicked Whims [UPDATE 9.June.2017]

View File

FOR AGE 18+ ONLY (these animations and their preview images depict anatomically correct animated sex!)

These are my animations for TURBODRIVER'S Wicked Whims mod, I plan on improving these and creating more. ^_^ Constructive criticism is also very welcome as these are my first animations and I greatly appreciate the input. Please let me know if you find an error or something you think is out of place. To install these animations simply unzip this file and place the .package files into your Sims 4 mod folder.

Preview for animation "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering" (found under Oraljob)

Preview for animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging" (found under Handjob)

Preview for animation "Double Bed Double Penetration" (found under Anal)

Preview for animation "Standing Straddle" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Used Park Bench" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Dominated On The Couch" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Nature Lover" (found under Anal) <-- USE THE CACTUS "Fido's Fencepost Cactus" FOUND UNDER CLUTTER FOR THIS ANIMATION! The one found in the shrub category won't work. The edited cactus is included in this download.

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure"

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

v1.0.0.0 - Added animation: "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering"
v1.0.1.0 - Added animaition: "Dominant Blowjob"
v1.0.2.1 - Added animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging", added sound to and improved "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering " animation,
v1.0.3.2 - Added animation "Double Bed Double Penetration", removed most gender constraints (penis to penetrate, and the "sleeping beauty oral fingering" receiver still must be female unless you disable gender checks within the WW mod itself), fixed all animation title issues and put all animations back into one tidy .package file (please take note to delete previous versions if you have them, ctrl+f in your mod folder and search "PeachyPie" to remove)
v1.0.4.2 - Added three animations, "Standing Straddle", "Used Park Bench", "Dominated On The Couch"
v1.1.5.2 - Added animation "Nature Lover", added interactive cactus recolor required for "Nature Lover" animation
v.1.1.6.2 - Added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure", added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

Also a big thanks to TURBODRIVER for the mod, and everyone who has helped me iron out the issues I've had!

If you care to support future projects, please visit my patreon page ^_^

Guest Redabyss

Great job. Need any help for the sounds of the violent struggle blowjob? I know one which is particularly suited :)

That would actually be super helpful, thanks!

For deep oraljob: vo_react_vomit_lipflap (it might also sound a bit forced)

Also for generic "sucking" sound: baby_bottlefeed_succ_start

Feel free to ask for help anytime :)

So I messed something up with my "fixed" files, animation 2 may not come back because of this. So I wanted to add a consolation animation until I get everything sorted (download from main post)

Preview for "Armlocked Handjob Edging MFF" (found under "Handjob")

I still got the old version! Do you need it, for any intents and purposes?

I'm just going to redo the animations, thanks anyway! Protip for anyone creating animations, never delete stuff until you triple check what you're uploading and what you're deleting >_< (also don't name multiple files identically... :lol:)

Guest Redabyss

Thanks for the update! Though you're placing the names wrong for the animations.

The animation display name should coincide with the specific SBTL code.

More specifically, the field animation_display_name of the XML has to be filled with the code of the name that you find in the SBTL file. In the SBTL file, after you have generated a code, you write the name of your animation, export in all languages then import the files in your packages, afterwards you copy the corrispective code of a name in the animation_display_name field of the XML :)

For example, from my animation file:

<!-- Take a peek -->

<T>
      <T n="animation_display_name">0x5A2083DD</T>

I copy-pasted the 0x5blabla code from the SBTL file. I can easily see the code by opening the package via s4pe, then clicking on any of the SBTL imported files.

I would also recommend to not create multiple files. Import the new CLIP and CHDL files in the old package, update the SBTL (extract -> modify any of them, import in all language then delete the old SBTL files in the package and replace them with the new ones), then lastly update the XML with the infos of the new animation(s).

Thanks for the update! Though you're placing the names wrong for the animations.

The animation display name should coincide with the specific SBTL code.

More specifically, the field animation_display_name of the XML has to be filled with the code of the name that you find in the SBTL file. In the SBTL file, after you have generated a code, you write the name of your animation, export in all languages then import the files in your packages, afterwards you copy the corrispective code of a name in the animation_display_name field of the XML :)

For example, from my animation file:

<!-- Take a peek -->

<T>
      <T n="animation_display_name">0x5A2083DD</T>

I copy-pasted the 0x5blabla code from the SBTL file. I can easily see the code by opening the package via s4pe, then clicking on any of the SBTL imported files.

I would also recommend to not create multiple files. Import the new CLIP and CHDL files in the old package, update the SBTL (extract -> modify any of them, import in all language then delete the old SBTL files in the package and replace them with the new ones), then lastly update the XML with the infos of the new animation(s).

Man, it's one thing after another with me XD

Thanks for the tips and I'll get this all done...

Guest Redabyss

Man, it's one thing after another with me XD

Thanks for the tips and I'll get this all done...

Nooo don't worry, beginners' errors, happened to me a lot before I was able to get it right! Eventually you will, it's alright :)

Hey Peachy, love the animations.

Just wanted to mention that your preview image for animation 3 doesn't seem to be working.

Hope you have a good day!   :)

You're so sweet thank you!

Are you getting a "no permission" message from imgur? Just reload the page if that is the case (imgur has been wonky lately). If that's not it let me know and I'll re-upload.

Hey Peachy, love the animations.

Just wanted to mention that your preview image for animation 3 doesn't seem to be working.

Hope you have a good day!   :)

You're so sweet thank you!

Are you getting a "no permission" message from imgur? Just reload the page if that is the case (imgur has been wonky lately). If that's not it let me know and I'll re-upload.

Yes, reloading the page helps. Though it's kind of odd the URL for animation 3 looks different from the other 2. Oh well.

I actually switched it to a direct image URL instead of a imgur image page (it tends to look cleaner since the page only shows the image, cutting out everything else), that's probably what went wrong. I'll replace it until imgur get's their shit in order for now. Thanks again for letting me know!

I think this may be my real first DECENT update! :P

Notes:

v1.0.3.2 - Added animation "Double Bed Double Penetration", removed most gender constraints (penis to penetrate, and the "sleeping beauty oral fingering" receiver still must be female unless you disable gender checks within the WW mod itself), fixed all animation title issues and put all animations back into one tidy .package file (please take note to delete previous versions if you have them, ctrl+f in your mod folder and search "PeachyPie" to remove).

I wanted to add some stills from my future projects, at least one of these will have a 2-3 stage animation progression ^_^ [1]    [2]    [3]

I'm, very slowly, getting the hang of this. I think.

What skins/mods are you using in the images?

On the woman:

Breast Augmentation mod in the first photo

Skin

Better Body Mod

On the Man Boy:

Maxis Skin

Luumia CC for chest/abs (check this link, I don't remember how far I went down the rabbithole that day, but that is where you can find it)

While It's not showing up for my in the list, I'm pretty sure I also have this slider mod to adjust muscles and such

On the Fem Boy:

Maxis Skin

If you are interested the in the hair and accessories I would happily give you links to those as well.

What skins/mods are you using in the images?

On the woman:

Breast Augmentation mod in the first photo

Skin

Better Body Mod

On the Man Boy:

Maxis Skin

Luumia CC for chest/abs (check this link, I don't remember how far I went down the rabbithole that day, but that is where you can find it)

While It's not showing up for my in the list, I'm pretty sure I also have this slider mod to adjust muscles and such

On the Fem Boy:

Maxis Skin

If you are interested the in the hair and accessories I would happily give you links to those as well.

I am  interested in the accessories if you wouldn't mind letting us know where you got them, thank you very much.

Guest Redabyss

Great job and thanks for putting the animations together! :D

What did I tell you? Beginner issues! Once you get accostumed, everything is much easier XD