[Sims 4] PeachyPie's Animations For Wicked Whims [UPDATE 9.June.2017]

I LOVE your animations Peachy, but for some reason they're the only set that don't work for me anymore. I've redownloaded them numerous time, is there a file they conflict with, like an old file of yours I might still have? I've checked my folder but I can't see anything. My sims just stand still & this doesn't happen for anyone elses' animations! :(

I LOVE your animations Peachy, but for some reason they're the only set that don't work for me anymore. I've redownloaded them numerous time, is there a file they conflict with, like an old file of yours I might still have? I've checked my folder but I can't see anything. My sims just stand still & this doesn't happen for anyone elses' animations! :(

Oh dear D:

How big is your mods folder? Small enough to send me screenshots so I can see if there is a stray old file? I'm really surprised that's happening, I thought I for sure kept separate names for animations from the first couple updates for this reason.

Oh dear D:

How big is your mods folder? Small enough to send me screenshots so I can see if there is a stray old file? I'm really surprised that's happening, I thought I for sure kept separate names for animations from the first couple updates for this reason.

It's 14gb so I doubt it! I have 139 mods in a special subfolder for wickedwhims though, I could screenshot that for you?post-1342308-0-46158000-1497292107_thumb.pngpost-1342308-0-51703900-1497292109_thumb.png

It's 14gb so I doubt it! I have 139 mods in a special subfolder for wickedwhims though, I could screenshot that for you?attachicon.gifww1.pngattachicon.gifww2.png

Looks like you properly cleared out any old version that may have been lurking. Well this is weird, is it all of my animations? Could you try removing all other animation package files really quick and see if that helps? I'll include an (ever so slightly) updated version here (literally just name changes so far, but who knows, that might help). With which update did they stop working btw? 

WW_PeachyPie_Animations.zip

It's 14gb so I doubt it! I have 139 mods in a special subfolder for wickedwhims though, I could screenshot that for you?attachicon.gifww1.pngattachicon.gifww2.png

Looks like you properly cleared out any old version that may have been lurking. Well this is weird, is it all of my animations? Could you try removing all other animation package files really quick and see if that helps? I'll include an (ever so slightly) updated version here (literally just name changes so far, but who knows, that might help). With which update did they stop working btw? 

If I just put my WW subfolder in, your animations work, so there must be something floating around my main mod folder that's breaking it. Do you remember the names of your old files so I could search for them? I've searched for Peachy & it can't find anything!

let's see, try "violent" "blowjob", "oral"  "fingering", anything with "animation" that looks out of place, maybe also try "wicked" "whims"

No such luck. I think it may be in a merged file somewhere. I used modconflict & can't find anything! So annoying.

Have you tried taking out the new file and seeing if there are still any available animations by me? *EDIT* Animations available in game I mean.

let's see, try "violent" "blowjob", "oral"  "fingering", anything with "animation" that looks out of place, maybe also try "wicked" "whims"

No such luck. I think it may be in a merged file somewhere. I used modconflict & can't find anything! So annoying.

Have you tried taking out the new file and seeing if there are still any available animations by me? *EDIT* Animations available in game I mean.

Ohhhh that's such a good idea. I'll try that.

this is my first time downloading these and mine just stand there as well. if you do find the conflict please let me know. i'm dying to try these out.

It seems updating WW randomly helps this error. Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll help troubleshoot :)

I can't wait to try this out. Always looking for good fingering/cunnilingus animations. :)

I hope you enjoy ^_^

this is my first time downloading these and mine just stand there as well. if you do find the conflict please let me know. i'm dying to try these out.

It seems updating WW randomly helps this error. Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll help troubleshoot :)

I can't wait to try this out. Always looking for good fingering/cunnilingus animations. :)

I hope you enjoy ^_^

I got it to work. thank you. :) very nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

Wassup Peachy!

Any new stuff on the horizon? :heart:

Yes indeed :D

Life has kept me busy the past few weeks but I've got a few anims in the work!

Nice! You got off to a nice start and be good to see more :D

FOR AGE 18+ ONLY (these animations and their preview images depict anatomically correct animated sex!)

These are my animations for TURBODRIVER'S Wicked Whims mod, I plan on improving these and creating more. ^_^Constructive criticism is also very welcome as these are my first animations and I greatly appreciate the input. Please let me know if you find an error or something you think is out of place. To install these animations simply unzip this file and place the .package files into your Sims 4 mod folder.

Preview for animation "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering" (found under Oraljob)

Preview for animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging" (found under Handjob)

Preview for animation "Double Bed Double Penetration" (found under Anal)

Preview for animation "Standing Straddle" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Used Park Bench" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Dominated On The Couch" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Nature Lover" (found under Anal) <-- USE THE CACTUS "Fido's Fencepost Cactus" FOUND UNDER CLUTTER FOR THIS ANIMATION! The one found in the shrub category won't work. The edited cactus is included in this download.

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure"

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

v1.0.0.0 - Added animation: "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering"

v1.0.1.0 - Added animaition: "Dominant Blowjob"

v1.0.2.1 - Added animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging", added sound to and improved "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering " animation,

v1.0.3.2 - Added animation "Double Bed Double Penetration", removed most gender constraints (penis to penetrate, and the "sleeping beauty oral fingering" receiver still must be female unless you disable gender checks within the WW mod itself), fixed all animation title issues and put all animations back into one tidy .package file (please take note to delete previous versions if you have them, ctrl+f in your mod folder and search "PeachyPie" to remove)

v1.0.4.2 - Added three animations, "Standing Straddle", "Used Park Bench", "Dominated On The Couch"

v1.1.5.2 - Added animation "Nature Lover", added interactive cactus recolor required for "Nature Lover" animation

v.1.1.6.2 - Added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure", added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

Also a big thanks to TURBODRIVER for the mod, and everyone who has helped me iron out the issues I've had!

If you care to support future projects, please visit my patreon page ^_^

download.png

Click here to download this file

Anyone has the issue when I perform such those animations ? :( when I click on your animations, my sims just donot do anytthing. Anyone can help pls?

I wish I knew the answer, everyone who has had issues with my animations just randomly lucked out with updated WW or re-downloading my files. Have you tried both?

FOR AGE 18+ ONLY (these animations and their preview images depict anatomically correct animated sex!)

These are my animations for TURBODRIVER'S Wicked Whims mod, I plan on improving these and creating more. ^_^Constructive criticism is also very welcome as these are my first animations and I greatly appreciate the input. Please let me know if you find an error or something you think is out of place. To install these animations simply unzip this file and place the .package files into your Sims 4 mod folder.

Preview for animation "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering" (found under Oraljob)

Preview for animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging" (found under Handjob)

Preview for animation "Double Bed Double Penetration" (found under Anal)

Preview for animation "Standing Straddle" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Used Park Bench" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Dominated On The Couch" (found under Vaginal)

Preview for animation "Nature Lover" (found under Anal) <-- USE THE CACTUS "Fido's Fencepost Cactus" FOUND UNDER CLUTTER FOR THIS ANIMATION! The one found in the shrub category won't work. The edited cactus is included in this download.

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure"

Preview for animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

v1.0.0.0 - Added animation: "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering"

v1.0.1.0 - Added animaition: "Dominant Blowjob"

v1.0.2.1 - Added animation "Armlocked Handjob Edging", added sound to and improved "Sleeping Beauty Oral Fingering " animation,

v1.0.3.2 - Added animation "Double Bed Double Penetration", removed most gender constraints (penis to penetrate, and the "sleeping beauty oral fingering" receiver still must be female unless you disable gender checks within the WW mod itself), fixed all animation title issues and put all animations back into one tidy .package file (please take note to delete previous versions if you have them, ctrl+f in your mod folder and search "PeachyPie" to remove)

v1.0.4.2 - Added three animations, "Standing Straddle", "Used Park Bench", "Dominated On The Couch"

v1.1.5.2 - Added animation "Nature Lover", added interactive cactus recolor required for "Nature Lover" animation

v.1.1.6.2 - Added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure", added animation "Dick For Her Pleasure Climax"

Also a big thanks to TURBODRIVER for the mod, and everyone who has helped me iron out the issues I've had!

If you care to support future projects, please visit my patreon page ^_^

download.png

Click here to download this file

Did you mean to reply something or did my op just really tickle you? :P

Guest Redabyss

Did you mean to reply something or did my op just really tickle you? :P

I believe they cluelessly try to download, happens everyday XD

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, PeachyPie!

You've got a great set of animations but I have a problem, every time I choose your animations (such as "Standing Straddle" for example), they just stood there fusing as one on the certain spot doing nothing.

Can you tell me how to solve this, please? Thanks  :)

Edit: It's okay now, problem solved. I just forgot to update the WickedWhims, sorry. Thanks, wild_guy for the advice.

• 4 weeks later...