What ENB is this?

Thanks I suspected its additional lighting for specific photo shoot but I'll try those presets.

most enb presets i tried made the skin testure darker..

somehow the ambient and light in this pic is clear and crisp

attachicon.gifpost-1889058-0-12484400-1493271293.jpg

now im wondering where u got that image from. cuz that face preset is amazing and im wondering if that person could share it

Yep, would be nice if author would share. Got it while browsing this forum, theres more but most of the time chars/followers are personal with over hundreds of tweaks time and again. This one is the same char i think.

post-671407-0-61430600-1493855303_thumb.jpg

Thanks I suspected its additional lighting for specific photo shoot but I'll try those presets.

most enb presets i tried made the skin testure darker..

somehow the ambient and light in this pic is clear and crisp

attachicon.gifpost-1889058-0-12484400-1493271293.jpg

now im wondering where u got that image from. cuz that face preset is amazing and im wondering if that person could share it

Yep, would be nice if author would share. Got it while browsing this forum, theres more but most of the time chars/followers are personal with over hundreds of tweaks time and again. This one is the same char i think.

attachicon.gif102341 - 11.jpg

can u link to thread/threads? i wanna see 

Archived